Is it even worth watching? If so, how many seasons should I watch?

Is it even worth watching? If so, how many seasons should I watch?

Attached: game of chair.jpg (1000x1361, 292.31K)

Watch up until the red wedding (you'll know it when you see it) and just accept the sad ending.

Not really, unless you want to watch a hilariously botched second half or just want to watch an unfinished story. In the latter case the first four seasons are fine, then it starts going off the rails, hard.

yes and all of it

Lol not really, just completed a rewatch since its debut and its absolute garbage

S4 is the last good season. But you might as well watch the rest just to be able to take the piss out of it.

S1 great
S2 good
S3-4 entertaining
S5-8 trash
Choose based on that.

Just don't watch the last season and avoid reading what happens. It will retroactively ruin the earlier seasons.

Seasons 1 through 4 are consistently good. Season 5 and 6 have patchy moments (Dorne ac, Arya chase, some dodgy dialogue) but overall are still enjoyable and have some major highlights. 7 and 8, while I don't hate them, just don't live up to all of the setup. The scale of the story shrinks and what they do with some of the characters isn't particularly satisfying.

half of the fun of this show came from being part of the unique social bubble it created while it aired
if you gonna start watching it now then the fanbase is dead just don't bother, S1 and 2 are good I guess, but it's still not worth it

It ends here.

Attached: game-thrones-season-six-finale.jpg (1600x1600, 215.84K)

Nah, it's gobshite after season one. Read instead.
anonfiles com/L4meD4Ecxa

Attached: 1632878_xl.jpg (900x1396, 139.83K)

The first 4 seasons are amazing. The 5th is average but is also when the shitshow starts. But is you reach that point you will probably see the rest just for closure

Season 6 is better than 5.

First 4 seasons

All of it but you can skip through the first four seasons because they kinda suck
The average poster might tell you to do the exact opposite, but remember how stupid the average poster is

Is that Stannis?

1 through 6 is your best bet. 5 dips a bit because of the Dorne plot but it's still a solid watch through.

Seasons 1-6 are amazing. Watch anymore and you will hate the series.

Attached: 1586297457637.jpg (682x602, 325.83K)

Yeah

Attached: fiery heart.png (432x440, 745.76K)

Only because of bad poosi

I'm one of those autists that will rewatch a good series over and over and get more out of it on each rewatch. I'll finish one, and I'll be compelled to start it again to watch how the tapestry is woven, EVEN if the ending isn't what I wanted or expected or felt was anywhere near "perfect" … I can respect the craft of the visionaries behind the work and come to appreciate the decisions.

With GoT, however, the consistent cheapening and quality reduction of the show right up until the half-sincere ending was just so poorly done, I finished the series, and never had any desire to ever watch it again. The endgame of the story all felt like such lazy, miss-the-mark-fan-service, that it actually retroactively takes anything good about the series and shines lights on those moments as the flukes in a bad fantasy series, instead of the ending being the fluke of a good series. Upon completion, you can see the totality of the series as one big half-ass mistranslation of a dense (and never-to-be-completed) novel series

Aye, that line was daft. I just wish they could've executed Dorne a lot better instead of nipping it in the bud at the start of season 6. Doran deserved a storyline way more than those bitches.

>I'm one of those autists
I can tell