What's the most dissapointing movie you've ever watched?

What's the most dissapointing movie you've ever watched?

Attached: La idocracia.png (1008x403, 414.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aHVFmPzr85s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hard choice between a lot of the shit shilled here but I'll go with Drive or No Country for Old Men.

No Country For Old Men

Probably No Country for Old Men.

Meet the Spartans, but I should have had lower expectations.

Ultraviolet

Cars 2
I was a kid

Maybe your just old.

Stick to the MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe) buddy

there's a lot, no country for old men is definitely up there

Once upon a time in america, massively disappointed after everything i had heard. The movie i hated most was birdman, fuck that movie.

It's a literal masterpiece you've been filtered hard

>The movie i hated most was birdman, fuck that movie.
Brother

Attached: Heresy Compilation.jpg (604x500, 105.46K)

The Phantom Menace - I've warmed to it a bit since I first saw it back in 1999, but I still remember how disappointed I was that it didn't feel "like Star Wars" and that it was extremely, over-the-top cheesy even by Star Wars standards. Five minutes into watching it I was thinking "is the whole fucking movie going to be this bad?" And it was.
Terminator: Salvation - A fucking Terminator "future war" movie where the "future war" is nothing like the one that had been shown in the first two Terminator movies, with none of that nightmarish intensity - instead some boring Transformers daytime stuff and a ridiculous plot about a hybrid.
Prometheus - The trailers made it seem like it maybe was actually going to be a cool sci-fi kino, like maybe something with 2001: A Space Odyssey's weirdness and level of high seriousness - or maybe it would be some cool Lovecraftian type of stuff. Instead it was 20 idiots on a ship doing ridiculous things, plus some huge blue people.
The Force Awakens - Utter cash-grab bullshit that tried to recycle the original trilogy's greatest hits even when it made no sense character- or plot- wise. I could almost see the conference room full of corporate hacks who probably wrote it.

>back in 1999

Attached: boomer.png (200x183, 7.84K)

Yeah, I had just turned 17 I think.
t. 38 year old boomer

Your favorite movie.

What if we share favourites?
Get a camera and write a script. You don't want to be like one of those kids who listen to pop music his whole life and can't even remember the lyrics.

tell us a story old timer

youtube.com/watch?v=aHVFmPzr85s
utter shit, i dont want to finish this movie after watching this scene

I'm an expert at gunfighting.

The Spirit. I was a huge Frank Miller mark in high school. Went to see it opening night and I will give it just a little praise for waking me up to see Miller as the hack he is.