CATS ARE... THE BAD

>CATS ARE... THE BAD

Attached: MV5BY2JmMDJlMmEtYTk4OS00YWQ5LTk2NzMtM2M3NzhkMjI4MGJkL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUzOTY1NTc@._V1_.jpg (671x1000, 979.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/essays/cd.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cats aren't even technically pets

>arrogant
>lower intelligence
>general nigger behaviour
seems about right

Yes

HP Lovecraft wrote the essay "Cats & Dogs" and it forever ended the so-called debate between dogniggers and catricians.
hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/essays/cd.aspx

Attached: artworks-000558480195-meb5bj-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 77.99K)

I saw this in a cinema when i was like 10

seethe

Attached: celine1024x1024.jpg (1024x994, 431.51K)

There’s a reason dogs are man’s best friend and not cats. Cats aren’t affectionate with humans or capable of creating lasting bonds with us

HP’s white-credentials are seriously undermined by not supporting dogs. Dog ownership is one of the whitest characteristics .

I had both cats and dogs as a kid and never understood how people could hate one or the other

Attached: 1643534252436.jpg (828x961, 52.55K)

Dogs are plebian.
Cats are contrarian.
Rabbits are patrician.

Attached: 1596663362912m.jpg (1024x768, 69.27K)

Didn't he call his cat "Nigger"?

I'm fine with cats being evil and selfish creatures, they're just too cute to hate.

Attached: 1592057353839.jpg (1024x1004, 59.51K)

''people'' who love dog want a submissive animal because they are beta loser IRL and it makes them seethe.

Attached: 1643129845837.png (498x337, 129.54K)

This dude was a literal incel who never left his house. His opinions are worth nothing.

Turns out he is a band

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-205300_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1750, 283.55K)

People apply console wars logic to everything, sadly.

I would 100% prefer dogs if I didn't have to take them outside to shit.

Dark cloud? Is that what we're calling our plan? Dark cloud?

but enough about dogs

Attached: 1613785826005.jpg (2540x1696, 333.05K)

>incel
>never left his house
He was married and at one point lived in New York.

Technically his father would've named Niggerman. And, really, is there anything wrong with naming one pet animal after another?

No, people like dogs because they’re active, fun and aren’t lazy. And owning a cat is the definition of beta. There’s a reason cat men are stereotyped

>quiet
>keeps to themselves
>doesn't maul anyone

how is any of this nigger behaviour

dogsbros lets btfo those cats trannies

>ungrateful
>untrainable
>gibsmedat
>constantly breaks shit

>CATS ARE... THE BAD

Attached: 1599029676428.png (668x859, 815.3K)

>doesn't maul anyone
lol every cat owner i know has had cat scratches draw blood somewhere on their body.

my cat never breaks shit, headbutts me all the time, never wants anything that I have, never causes any problems.

are you sure you don't just have an african cat?

>my cat never breaks shit, headbutts me all the time, never wants anything that I have, never causes any problems.

>are you sure you don't just have an african cat?

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 28.19K)

>console wars logic
How did that one come to be?

Yes.

Attached: räbääjä_vähän_kissanpentuja.png (562x176, 104.11K)

He married the kazar milkers bro

ay sataana vittu

Why does Lovecraft look so much like he's related to Mark Zuckerberg?

A wholesome thread here. Call me reddit but wholesomeness predates internet.

Jews have reverse-borg'd into Anglos to rule you. But it's in the eyes, chico. You can still find one by the eyes mostly.

As a kid your perants can only afford one console, so to cope that you have a ps instead of xbone you start to defend it.

Attached: H. P. Lovecraft - Selected Letters II (Arkham House, 1968) pages 61-62.jpg (807x1240, 261.19K)

Attached: H. P. Lovecraft - Selected Letters II (Arkham House, 1968) pages 68-69.jpg (770x1300, 280.04K)

Dogs are better but kittens are objectively cuter than puppies

Dogs cease to be cute upon growing up. Cats remain cute if you need that sort of thing. But dogs love you. As opposed to about 10% of cats who do. Funny how it is the same for women.

I remember seeing ads for this and wanting to watch it so bad

Then when I finally could watch it on tv I was severely disappointed

Cats are nocturnal you retard. They seem lazy because they’re most active at night. I have two brother kittens that are running around my apartment all night and tackling each other.

Dog lovers need a subservient animal that can’t even wash itself to convince them they’re loved. I had to earn love and affection from my cats. It wasn’t just given. I’ve earned the position as their father and they treat me as such. And like any free being, they can’t be forced to do anything they don’t want to do. A beta bitch like yourself sees those as bad qualities, when they’re really admirable.

lmao cuck

Can't I like both equally?

I really really love dogs, they're amazing pets, but cat is patrician choice

Attached: 1613793689046.jpg (1267x843, 108.4K)

>scratches the shit out of you for no reason
>fucks up the local bird population for no reason
>shits on the neighbours lawn and leaves fur everywhere
>only time they ever want physical interaction with you is to rub their disgusting pheremones on you

Cats aren't pets. They're vermin hunters that just so happen to be hunting the vermin in your house

Birds are the thinking man's pet. Too bad they require so much effort.

Attached: 8-DCL-W-2014-Dove-Mourning-on-feeder-8-22-05a.jpg (1800x1350, 1.36M)

> And like any free being, they can’t be forced to do anything they don’t want to do.
Top cuck

Truthpilled. The parrot and the corvid is for the patrician man

That's a meme, he actually had many friends, traveled a good bit, and was even married once (though only briefly). It's true that he was a semi-NEET who spent much of his life living with his aunts, but he wasn't a shut-in. People tend to like to think of him as this dark constantly brooding guy in front of a dark backdrop with some tentacles coming out from behind him, so the meme persists even though it's inaccurate.

What's this? Seems like some sort of Finnish Far Side.

scratches don't kill you, unless of course you let your cat roam around and catch diseases and you not taking a vaccine for tetanus or hepatitis, in that case it's your own fault, fucking retard.

puppies are a nightmare to have to take care of.
kittens are easy as fuck.
of course, once the puppy grows up its an actual useful animal, whereas a kitten grows up to be a cat - a fuzzy retard.
t. experience with both

Attached: kot shibe.jpg (640x800, 92.2K)

4channel is a cat board but dogs are friends

Attached: 1589066911197.webm (640x640, 2.23M)

>confining an animal in a cage slightly bigger than them
i'd kill you

whoa, kino

Cats are feminine. Dogs are masculine.

Attached: doghateequalsATF.jpg (800x564, 218.31K)

> *proceeds to shit tiny pellets of poo all over your house and gnaw the table's legs *

Cringe video staged by 3rd world subhumans

I didn't even know what the webm was

Attached: 1639513648438.webm (720x720, 1.21M)

Imagine being such a chad that the legend of your life doesn't even approach your actual existence.