User why are you here

Attached: lorraine-bracco.jpg (1816x908, 129.7K)

I'm gay

fuckin slander if you ask me

i had a dream i fucked ya brains out
right here, on that desk
you loved it

I'm lonely and bored pretty much every day of my life.

Attached: 1445402299410.jpg (526x701, 51.49K)

I'm a tranny and watch too many episodes of the Sopranos all the time. Like most of its fans.

well you threw that at me like a rock.

the honking wont stop, I don't have earplugs and the closest store is 5km away so I'm stuck here for all night

I just F5 the catalog for cunny posts I don't actually watch Television & Film

Melfi’s scenes outside of therapy were unbearable. Don’t give a shit about her half assed family drama

>tfw Chase will never release the two hour sextape between James and Lorraine that includes anal that he promised them would appear on the show and be important
Not fair, bros

>he hasn't read yochelson

it's a delicate schituayshun

You're unbearable. Go fuck yourself. How's that for undignified?

I scroll this dumb to pass the time.

Dr. Milfi, I want to fuck your face.

I feel like a women. Can I have titty skittles now?

Because the judge ordered me to be here

David Chase only directed the first and the last episode of the serie. What did you expect

Because after I raped you I got employee of the month and just wanted to tell you that your pussy is magic

the episode where she gets raped is kino

and not just because she gets raped it's also just a good episode

It's when she realizes how much of a pussy her ex husband is.

im real tired lately doc

Attached: 1643531926800.jpg (600x600, 47.29K)

Dr. Milf was a terrible actor. Was it intentional to make her sound like she is playing pretend?

Go shit in a hat.

Wouldn’t you rather fuck her or edie falco?

I'm too much of a coward to get my life on track, so I hide here and lie to myself that tomorrow I'll begin... doing anything. Instead I just waste away here. I'm an embarassment of a man. I'm a weak, cowardly being, and I deserve nothing but ridicule.

Attached: 1633872167872.jpg (1077x772, 343.24K)

He directed Steve Buscemi to direct the sex scenes

i've been trying to trace all my mental health problems to one specific childhood situation i could blame it on and im stuck between my parents divorce and that time i fell down the stairs when i was 2-3 and i still have a sizeable dent and scar on my forehead from it

My grandma threw me down the stairs when I was a baby. As a kid I had a habit of banging my head on walls, doors, books, etc, if I failed. I kept it up until my late teens. I think I lost a lot of brainpower due to this.

oooh poor you!!

wanna talk about it user?

I have borderline personality disorder and feel an overwhelming compulsion to destroy my life and the lives of others, this is the only place I come close to belonging.

Attached: Martin_Hart_2012.jpg (389x353, 28.12K)

It's all a big nothing

Nice fake illness bro

fine i'm a psychopath, there's no functional difference anyway

You should go to the psychiatric division of Green Grove.