Are you looking forward to anything?

Are you looking forward to anything?

Attached: 3A2CBA4F-12CB-4551-A6DF-49A21B242BDB.jpg (1920x1280, 304.19K)

>white people
No i don't think I will

If you're not looking forward to seeing Morf as an elf whispering Sindarin to you in her Welsh accent then you are literally gay m8s

Attached: 1635886172499.webm (700x850, 2.76M)

I am

Not Any Forums related no. Can't recall the last time I looked forward to any sort of show or movie. They're all so boring and shit. I just come here to shitpost.

Attached: 1501827084363.png (2078x1039, 1.21M)

It would be nice to get a girlfriend one day but I've kinda stopped caring about that.

i was completely unaware she was in the new lotr.
forgive me o lord, for my weakness for that i have given way to lust. but i must once again sin and give attention to the demons who create the most terrible of television programming.

Attached: Saint-Maud-Morfydd-Clark-praying.jpg (2520x1072, 338.66K)

Death mostly.

I've never been excited about anything in my whole life, and at this point the weight of three decades of constant low-level misery is becoming unbearable.

>The most noble of Valyrians were considered strikingly, some say inhumanly, beautiful.

the hapa girl from Maniac and Devs. if her role is small, I won't even bother

Daemon Targaryen... The Rougue Prince.

>Rougue

Elden Ring

me too. I think its just another illusion to chase. everyone I know who has one doesn't even seem very happy

Attached: 1642643647462s.jpg (250x227, 6.37K)

I've had 5 long term gfs and nearing 40
It's not worth it
Hire hookers when you are horny, relationships with women only makes you even more depressed

Way of the Wind by Terrence Malick
The Whale by Darren Aronofsky (starring our boy Brendan Fraser)
Dune parts 2 and 3
I think that's it

what should I watch?
I watched barry lyndon last night
it was really good

forgot pic

Attached: teevee.png (266x214, 8.85K)

nothing at all, nothing.
i haven't thought well about the future for six years.
my last prediction was that I was going to end up homeless and dead in the streets given how things have been heading.
from where I was supposed to be and what I was supposed to be doing to what has happened, there is such a massive spreading void that it is absurd.
by sheer statistical odds alone none of it makes any sense, and my life is worse every day.

this. new good shit is extremely rare. I enjoyed the terror and Chernobyl. been pretty quiet after that.

why had I never heard of it until last year. and why do so many on here talk about it constantly as though it is the best film ever made.
it wasn't that memorable and seemed to drag on forever.

13th Warrior for comfy kino, Apocalypse Now for another epic, Third Man for Orson Welles saying "cuckoo clock".

It's the most underrated Kubrick kino. It shows Barry making an endless cavalcade of mistakes and learning nothing out of them until he finally acts like a man and is then punished for it.

bros i've never thought about more scenes from a movie than from barry lyndon after first watch

The Treasure of the Sierra Madre

> Are you looking forward to anything?

Honestly, no. IRL too. I don't know how much longer I can go on like this, anons.

This and Love Live Superstar season 2.

I'm looking forward to the death of America

Attached: 1642349957640.png (853x1000, 472.52K)

I must have missed something. to me it just felt like a huge slog.
maybe I was too old when I first saw it, or my soul's been destroyed already.
or maybe it just felt too realistic so I didn't see the point in it.
I honestly don't think I can remember a single scene from it.

see mine whenever I've tried to do anything good or looked forward to anything it has destroyed me.
which is probably why my brain wiped Barry lyndon while I was watching it.

How do you not remember the scenes? I've only seen it once and my mind is still full of stuff from it.
>Barry being a sperg with his horny cousin
>dueling a man
>getting robbed by a gentleman bandit
>joining the army
>the gay guys in the river while he steals from them
>fucking the widow
>joining the Prussian army
>becoming a spy
>becoming a card shark
>getting rich
>becoming a social pariah because of the incident with the kid
>the duel where he gets shot in the leg