Why didn't you like it?

Why didn't you like it?

Attached: neoisback.jpg (1100x1678, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-OQ9ljNVcHI
youtube.com/watch?v=qOSr8qVq7qI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But I did like it.

Never said i didnt like it, ya fucking dickhead

It was an unnecessary rushed cash grab that ruins the already not amazing trilogy. Mix that with the disgusting transsexual that made it with no real knowledge of how to write a decent scrip or hire actors that could even come close to the originals and you have a mess, almost as messy as his gaping wound.

Fuck you OP. If you didn’t like this movie you should just KYS.

Filtered chud

All of the fight scenes looked like they taped the rehearsal.

wached it with my gf
it was alright

soulless piece of shit cashgrab. A movie being self aware of being a cashgrab doesn't become less of a cashgrab. The first two sequels were already unnecessary,let alone this most recent turd

G8B8 tranny shills

Based. Fuck tranny cash grabs to promote awareness and genitalia mutilations.

It didn't want me to like it.

Attached: neo.jpg (839x1201, 351.51K)

Dial Eight, mate.

Get vaccinated

Unnecessary sequel.
Self-gratifying "humour".
Treats Neo and Morpheus like Abrams treated Skywalker.
Actions scenes are a drag despite Keanu being able to play 'em well in John Wick.

Weak bait

It wasn't anywhere near as good as the original, but it was a solid 3/5 popcorn flick.

I did like it.

Neo force pushing the whole film

Why? It's completely unnecessary just like this Matrix movie.

The other films had "soul"?

You’re literally typing like a chud right now. Get vaccinated.

You will never be an actor.
You have no screenwriting skills.
You will never direct a film.
People within the industry never have and never will know of you and if they did they would mock you behind your back.
You will live a lonely life of having movie ideas in your head with plans of writing them down but you never will.
You are a wagecuck and will always be a wagecuck.

fpbp

Lot of shit heel faggots in this thread honestly tv has been shit lately someone post a Problem Child 2 general pls

Complete lack of style.

I didn't see it

I liked it, OP.

Attached: 1601453098491.jpg (367x446, 41.2K)

>C-grade schlock
>nonsensical story -- why resurrect them?
>the "batteries" pretext was not redressed, and only compounded -- they said later that they were a part of an interlink SDD, that the Machines ran off of -- what happened to that concept?
>acting was laughable -- Reeves was stoned and/or has early onset Alzheimer's
>casting was balls -- newbies spanned meh to mortifying
>replacements failed -- "Analyst" should have staid in his chair, like the "Architect"
>returning stalwarts were parodied -- Merovingian, namely
>action was embarrassing -- Steven Seagull does better chopsocky
>spfx a joke -- that "hanging in the sky" scene look like it was from a leaked pre-production version of the schlock
>new "Bullet Time" was just, plain fail -- poor man's Flash / Quicksilver effects
>no "Smiths" to speak of, and "horde" were the series' video gaming allusions gone full E. A.
>no real antagonist
>bumping Weaving killed it in utero
>only one tranny returned, and 'she's' already gone through the pre-cock-lopping euphoria -- clearly reflected in 'her' work
I went in with the customary, post mid-2000s low expectations, and still couldn't not get anything out of it. MR was nail in the coffin of a franchise that is still effectively untapped.

Attached: chads_vs_chuds.jpg (4782x2096, 457.67K)

>You’re literally typing like a chud right now. Get vaccinated.

Attached: 2.jpg (700x890, 216.06K)

I liked it a fair bit, more interesting than marvel tier capeshit, genuinely funny in a cynical way, and some really cool interesting ideas and character arcs sprinkled thru.

Mostly and hard to watch, only gets clear in the very end, at the least the ending is good.

I'd love a sequel with Zion being resurrected

Attached: download (82).jpg (480x360, 25.24K)

Attached: FIXD.png (1098x1856, 2.89M)

Some leftard on Youtube said it was conservative propaganda or some shit, lol

>trinity and new both some how have power now,it the power of love, actually they where the chosen together!!!

They could have literally filmed neo doing a 2 hour podcast and it would be better than this shit. Horrible movie by all accounts. I've deleted it from my brain to not spoil the experience of the original.

Matrix 1>Matrix 4>>>>>>>>>>others

Attached: 7386FC4B-98C3-4412-89CD-D1B859B18F80.jpg (1533x1156, 200.41K)

>Why didn't you like it?

I think that was the point?

>painfully self-aware
>the cringe dialogue
>really bad action
>bad reasons for bringing neo/trinity back instead of starting fresh
>cringe merovingian cameo
>the schlocky zombie NPCs which like most of the new stuff seems to miss the point

the good
>bunny-fu
>repurposing mirrors as a plot device
>jefferson airplane

i really didn't like how it was a commentary on the movies themselves. i just wanted another matrix movie. i got poorly-constructed shlock and some truly cringe moments.

looked cheap and had terrible fight scenes
I liked the first part of the movie when Neo is figuring out what's going on, after they get to Not Zion and the rest of the movie becomes about saving Trinity it falls apart.

Because they could have let someone who actually gave a shit develop the world lore in an established franchise like Zak Penn who actually spent years writing a script for Matrix 4. The tranny would rather burn it all down then let another person at the helm, it's the equivalent of Gene Roddenberry never letting anybody direct or make Star Trek anything. It could have just collected a check and watched how the world it created was developed, but good luck getting any sequels or spins offs once it made a mockery of it's own creations.

also in retrospect even the jefferson airplane usage is ruined by the absolutely bluepilled cringe-as-fuck scene with the millennial creative pool.
precise moment i started tuning the fuck out.
can't believe i ever for a moment thought this movie would turn out alright

Attached: download.jpg (1920x1080, 232.36K)

liked it. nu smith grew on me too

the force push re-use was out of place. the morpheus one was good, the others should have been something else

a true man of taste

>i really didn't like how it was a commentary on the movies themselves. i just wanted another matrix movie.

It is "another" matrix movie, tho. I just hope that they are able to make a sequel which just focuses on battling the architect better

>nu smith grew on me too
same, I didn't mind the new Smith much. New Morpheus was unwatchable.

fucking kek it took me a minute

>Waaaah we got bamboozled into using a propaganda term to describe ourselves that was created by a bunch of liberal trannies waaah
Shouldn’t have unironically used a reference to an obviously leftist meme movie from 1999 if you didn’t want that to butthurt about it later lmao.

Particularly since fight club was right there. Coulda been calling yourself a space monkey for the last 10 years instead of some cringey pill popper.

Attached: DED23283-5FD6-4591-9D9C-759777EB45A5.gif (500x211, 487.96K)

In John Wick he's doing a lot more running and gunning.
However he looks unnaturally stiff in this movie, and after getting his ass kicked by Groff he gives up entirely in favor of weird Force-pushing.
Bottom line Keanu was too old to do the stuff from the first movie and so they misused his character. It wasn't the character assassination of Luke Skywalker, but it's not a good way to end the series. Definitely going out on a low note.

Attached: quickmeme.jpg (400x400, 26.89K)

>New Morpheus was unwatchable.
Yahya has zero charisma. He's alright in Candyman but Watchmen was boring

>Keanu was too old to do the stuff from the first movie
They should've written exactly what they wanted to do then co-ordinated with stunt people to see how it could happen because some of this was embarassing

agreed

>It is "another" matrix movie, tho.
No it is fundamentally different from the first three films (the trilogy). Not just the huge gap in time and the stylistic differences which are inarguable, but the way the action scenes are shot are COMPLETELY different. it's such a fundamental part of the original movies that i think it's important to understand just how poorly this movie compares in effort to the trilogy. the claustrophobic staging (if you can call it that) of the action and the regretable handheld cinematography creates nauseating shakey cam footage that pales in comparison to every act of violence in the trilogy. Fundamentally those movies were unparalleled action movies in a genre that was only lightly explored before Matrix 1.

Attached: 1639663985293.jpg (563x577, 36.55K)

The bit in the dojo is the least-cringe fisticuffs with Keanu and it's all downhill from there. it looks like he had time to rehearse the choreography with nu-Morpheus for that scene but probably no time for the others. it's hard to imagine he would just be unprofessional and not prepared.

It was boring.

>bunny-fu

That easily belongs in the bad parts. Cringe, talentless, ugly asian millenial women are now shitting up everything they touch.

she's worth any shitstorm on insta

Attached: my wife.jpg (1920x1080, 83.56K)

kek

>However he looks unnaturally stiff in this movie
Makes me think this was deliberate to make Neo look even older. Most of John Wick's action can be attributed to the speed oriented camera; something overlooked in Matrix 4.

I like that it exists, I regret watching it

>muh insta

You are the fucking cancer that enables this artistic rot.

They could have played into him being older. He could have learned that in the new matrix, kung-fu wasnt going to work and he would have to fight differently. Leaning more on his control of matrix, changing reality around him etc instead of throwing hands. That could have made for an interesting twist...there is no spoon, so to speak.

yeah there are possibilities but instead they just went with the most ham-fisted usage possible. the writing and the plot is atrocious. the sacrifice of two pivotal characters from a certified original classic of the sci-fi movie genre is cheapened for nothing. my time was stamped into the earth by this movie. i was left for dead.

she's cute and all, but her character is pointless

Attached: 118524100.jpg (1025x797, 172.14K)

thank you
the originals were clearly kung-fu movies in the sci-fi world in the same way star wars was samurai films in a sci-fi setting
this was more like Dune than the original trilogy

even though her action scenes were also terrible, they were consistently the least-terrible of the fight scenes in that terrible, terrible movie.

her "girlfriend" is WAY hotter

>her character is pointless
She is the narrative driver

I hate how every time they see a bad movie now they think it's done on purpose

she had the sluttier outfit in the matrix. i'll grant you that. instant boner during the mirror step-out.

I don't hate it. I have no desire to see it at all.

>matrix 4 action
shit
>matrix reloaded action
youtube.com/watch?v=-OQ9ljNVcHI
>all that effort
>the incredible attention to sound and scoring
>cinematography that is not shit and essentially ignored for action today

all four movies are good, and i refuse to participate in Any Forums and youtube's pretending that they are not

Attached: lag.jpg (318x159, 10.49K)

how do you reconcile the wild tonal difference between the first three movies and the last one.

the ending of 3, watch that shit into 4

yeah there is an oblique nod to the last frames in that movie but that is just cheekiness. Thanks for the temperature check Wachowski, we know you're alive. There are all sorts of references TO the movies but it is a radically different movie in style and tone. Only scenes that felt authentic were the handful on Bunny-fu's ship.

Its also hard to admire it for being "bad on purpose" when its as awful as Jupiter Ascending

watch 1-4 if you want, you seem to have a real stick up your ass

I thought it was great, and I look forward to the future, when people actually come around on Matrix 4, as people had to do with 2 and 3.
>Lana is so based that she allowed the games to stay canon
I never expected MxO to stay canon, but Lana went the distance and used ideas that were created for MxO, but never got to be produced.
No one wants to read a 520 page document about MxO in 2022 though, so most people got filtered hard by Matrix 4.
I shouldn't be surprised though, Lana and Lily didn't shun then canon created by the comics, and even gave some nods to them in Reloaded/Revolutions.

I assumed with the WB shitbearly that they didn't want to make it? I don't get why they ruined the environmental elements and spent so much time on nostalgia and the love shit.

>Lana is so based that she allowed the games to stay canon
i take fault with this though, not so much the games being canon, but not going over such in the movie, if you're going to make some games with story beats FINE, but ALSO recap those same important bits in the movie

>I assumed with the WB shitbearly that they didn't want to make it?
Lana said that WB was regularly asking Lana and Lily to make more Matrix sequels, offering truck loads of money. They didn't want to though. Until they had a lot of real life people die on them. Lana ended up having Neo and Trinity appear in her mind, and she found comfort in it.
>spent so much time on nostalgia and the love shit
That's literally the point of the movie. I also have no idea why you're confused that a romantic comedy has so much love shit in it.
>recap those same important bits in the movie
They never did with Enter The Matrix for Reloaded. They never did with Animatrix either. They never did with the comics.
They just expected you to have experienced all those things, before moving onto the next part of the story. It's your fucking fault for wanting to be spoonfed.
>people bitch that all the tie-ins are shit and don't matter
>people bitch when the directors make the tie-ins matter
It's actually a very Japanese way of doing things. They so rarely give that recap for newbies, and just expect you to already know, and don't waste time holding your hand if you don't.
>some games with story beats FINE
They oversaw MxO, but didn't actually write everything, they were fine with giving part of the creative control to the dev team. Which is the same thing they did with the comics, they only wrote the one, and oversaw the others.

>They never did
i'm saying do it though, that shit is silly
i'm not mad that tie ins 'matter' i'm miffed that they matter and yet they do not get deserved screen time

>make the tie-ins matter
>but spoonfed me all the stuff so that they don't matter
>that way I can complain about that too
How about you go watch the 45 minutes of footage that Lana and Lily shot for Enter The Matrix, with actors from the movies, instead of crying that the Matrix is a multi-media story done right?

stop being dense, the narrative in the movies matter, so if you're going to make more story beats outside that medium then you'd best recap them in cinema

>they do not get deserved screen time
If you only knew how much screen time they got though.
Everything about Morpheus being dead, and relearning about the original? MxO.
Neo and Trinity being alive? MxO.
Neo's cult following? MxO.
Neo being rebuilt? MxO.
The truce ending? MxO.
Building towards the reboot? MxO.
Probably a bunch of other stuff too, it's been years since I read all the details of MxO, and at the time, there was no new movie to be hyped about, so it's not as if I put in the extra effort to really remember as much as possible. At the time, it was just "here's some cool shit that happened, but doesn't really matter, since there's nothing to happen after it".
Hell, I love that Cyper even had a cult, and they wanted to be in the Matrix forever, and not live in the real world. The Analyst does talk about how even less people want to leave the Matrix now.
There's just so much. It's really amazing.

Nope. You didn't even know about Morpheus being dead, or them using recordings of the Matrix, to learn from. That's straight from a few different parts of MxO, but it really didn't matter for the story being told in Matrix 4.

Oh it was a romantic comedy? That makes more sense. I didn't laugh tho.

>it really didn't matter for the story
oh come on, recap the shit for your fucking film franchise

It's the Deadpool 1 formula, but since it got way more of a budget, they put it at Christmas instead of V-Day. Romantic comedy that has an action movie in the middle.
Ironically losing to an even bigger nostalgiawank, quite relevant for the times.

>spoonfed me all the details so I can just say that the tie-ins don't matter like the rest of the time
Cope.

>Matrix 1: What if I told you the world isn't real. It's just a simulation made by our minds. Which means you can hack it
woah
Matrix 4: What if I told you that movies aren't real. They're just shit that studios pay cash for you to write. Which means you can hack it
woah

recap the shit or it's shit

>don't recap the shit or it's shit
ftfy

you're too stupid to get this, but if you want a good movie series you gotta put the story inside of the movies, it's not debatable it's common fucking sense

They did put the story inside the movie. What Lana didn't do is spend 45 minutes recapping MxO for fags like you, who won't read what amounts to a book.
I'm not suggesting that MxO is as good as the Silmarillion, but it's the closest equivalent. Not entirely necessary, but very enlightening on why events played out as they did for LOTR. Same thing with Enter The Matrix, and MxO(Path Of Neo is less important, though there's an interesting fan theory about it). The only game that seemed optional, was Awakens, but even that has strong thematic ties to Matrix 4.
In this entire time that you've been crying to me about how you didn't get the full story, you could have almost watched the entire mini-movie from Enter The Matrix, and had a better understanding of Matrix 2. Or watched a few parts of the Animatrix. Or just read the start of the pdf detailing MxO.
Naw. Crying online, about how you're too lazy. Now that's the real shit. Right?

Let's storytime my favorite Matrix comic.
>A Life Less Empty
>By: Ted McKeever
>14 pages

Attached: 1.png (1288x2014, 3.69M)

2/14

Attached: 2.png (1277x2016, 3.25M)

3/14
Sorry, I didn't realize that a few pages were over the size limit, so this page and the next one had to be shrunk.

Attached: 3.png (929x1477, 3.28M)

4/17

Attached: 4.png (1075x1683, 3.98M)

Back to the original sized pages.

Attached: 5.png (1266x2015, 3.7M)

6/14
I also noticed I was a retard with page 4, it's not 17 pages.

Attached: 6.png (1254x2019, 3.74M)

7/14

Attached: 7.png (1253x2014, 3.74M)

8/14

Attached: 8.png (1234x2015, 3.1M)

9/14

Attached: 9.png (1250x2013, 2.85M)

For the same reason as ironic shitposting still being shitposting.
Great that you stuck it to 'em and blatantly put it in your movie how and why you did. That however, still means it's just shit, and I came here to have a good time.
I guess it beats being a soulles corporate "reboot", but that's all I can really say about it.

10/14

Attached: 10.png (1235x2015, 3.53M)

11/14

Attached: 11.png (1250x2015, 3.87M)

12/14

Attached: 12.png (1245x2015, 3.51M)

13/14

Attached: 13.png (1261x2017, 3.8M)

14/14

And with that, you'll have read my favorite Matrix comic. It's probably not the best one(Goliath), but it's the one that's stuck with me the longest.
Is it necessary for understanding the movies? Not at all. Does it give a fuller experience of what it's like in the world? Yes. Does it show you what it might have been like for Neo, if he took the Blue Pill? Reasonable assumption.

Attached: 14.png (1239x2015, 3.36M)

Dude, I love storytime.

Attached: coon.gif (215x200, 362.7K)

Enjoy. :)

Why didn't you like it?
>Half of the movie is literal flashbacks from the trilogy and its insulting because they thought that either nobody saw the movies in order to get the references or they are too dumb to get them
>NuMorpheus, Gay Millennial Smith and lesboBugs are shit
>Keanu uses the Force and can barely keep up with the action scenes
>Poor action scenes with floaty and harmless action and lots of fucking cuts
>Neil Patrick stops time like Dio from Jojo
>Stupid effects like the "dizziness effect" on Morpheus scene
>Annoying hipster millennials
>Movie tries to be meta and hide under layers of irony by shitting on the greedy producers, the sheeple fans, and the soulless state of modern entertainment, but fails to do so because it is committing the same sins

These are things that made me hate the movie from what I remembered. The only good thing in the movie is the scenes outside of Matrix look better due to modern cgi. Everything else is just trash.
For me
Matrix1>>Animatrix=Matrix2>Path of Neo>>>>Matrix3>>>>Unreal 5 demo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Matrix 4

Attached: 1639140947150.png (1120x802, 812.49K)

Looks okay but its rough as fuck. Zero coloring(these couple of colors mean nothing), and the lineart looks messy. Its like the artist just drew it on paper with a marker in a day and straight up scanned it and printed lmao. Its just 14 pages lol. He could have been more professional about. Talking about a hack

when it started flashing back to the old movies it made me chortle.

>TXXPP5

Attached: CSGO_M4A1-S_Inventory.png (360x360, 41.73K)

They were originally webcomics, you nerd. There was never a plan to publish them as an actual comic. The different artists went in different directions with the art.
>picrel
That's the intro to Volume One.
>This book was never supposed to exist.
That's literally one of the description lines from the republishing in the 20th Anniversary Edition.
>its rough as fuck
It's supposed to look rough as fuck. Tiera's life in nothing but regret over not taking the Red Pill. She's more obsessed with that mistake, and the people who didn't make it, than she is with the remainder of her existence. Which, based on Goliath, seems like it could be longer than the normal human lifespan, due to the shift in experience of time.

Attached: 6 Introduction.png (1057x1633, 3.8M)

Changed premises. Plot contrivances. Lack of consistency. Lack of relatable characters. This version of Trinity suddenly becomes powerful without any training. Slow pacing. Meaningless plot with arbitrary interpretation. Nothing new and innovative.

Also I just realized something. Lana made this movie for himself, not for you.
After losing his parents, he fell into depression and wanted to go back to the "good old days" so he made Matrix 4. If you think about it, Matrix 4 is a photo collage of the best moments of his old toy heroes and a very boomery rant about the current events. He didnt care about box office numbers. He only cared to have something to watch in his private movie room and cry while reminiscing his past glories

Attached: Carrie-Anne-Moss-Lana-Wachowski-Keanu-Reeves-Matrix-Resurrections-Premiere-Getty-H-2021.jpg (1296x730, 202.79K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qOSr8qVq7qI

It was so fucking good and mindblowing that I'm gonna have to wait at least a year before rewatching it

Attached: m4.gif (800x340, 3.46M)

It's literally circlejerk the movie.

because I loved it

>"Why create adaptations when the film already tells that particular story?"
>"Why be redundant?"
That user crying over Matrix 4 not telling him about MxO, must be seething over being BTFO'd by the creators, from before 2003.

>They were originally webcomics
Alright then I guess I will cut them some slack since it was a fanmade effort in early 00's. However I have seen fanmade comics looking much better than this.
I think that they couldnt do any better when it comes to art and tried to sell it as "rough stylization". I guess its passable.

You realized something that the director told you through interviews? Isn't that just basic memory retention and comprehension of language?

I havent been keepin up with every Matrix4 interview.
I only remember a part where Lana said he was so emotionally fucked from his parents death that he went back to make another matrix. I have read anything more than that. If he really went out and said that "Matrix 4 is a movie for me, not for you and I dont care whether you like it or not" in another interview, then I guess kudos to Lana for being so honestly straightforward

Because it's the pleb version of "Twin Peaks: The Return" that couldn't fully commit to the meta subtext so it just comes off as "look at me" take-the-money-and-run whining.

Attached: 1506645176673.png (287x288, 88.48K)

His parents died the moment he put that fright wig on.

>fanmade
No.
Official Matrix works. Lana and Lily self-published them even. They were originally just promotional material, to get people hyped for the movies. You have to use the Wayback Machine to see the original site though, as it changed to be promotional stuff for each subsequent movie.
>I think that they couldnt do any better when it comes to art and tried to sell it as "rough stylization"
No, that's just McKeever's style. Go look at his stuff. That's just how he does his art. Very indie 90s.
It would be like saying that Aeon Flux "couldn't do any better when it comes to art and tried to sell it as "rough stylization"". Some artists just make stuff that's different from the traditional stuff you see.
I think his style actually works great for the story being told. You don't want a traditional style or for it to look "clean". It's a good marriage of story and art. You aren't supposed to be comforted by it.
I'll find a few random pages from some other stories, to show you that it's a variety.

Attached: Pinup_mckeever.jpg (515x774, 159.28K)

Here's something that's very 90s Vertigo.

Attached: Sweating The Small Stuff - Page 4.png (1025x1605, 3.96M)

Im aware of Aeon Flux and I do agree that it looks like this.
I guess it might be too rough for my taste, but it definitely fits the early 00's internet culture, especially as promo material.
When it comes to stylized black n white, Im more of a Frank Miller guy

>artless millennials want everything to look like some conceptart.com dime-a-dozen pajeet creation

Attached: 1618257919174.jpg (492x388, 97.55K)

Here's the final page of one of their comics that pokes fun at the fan base. It's about the original Matrix movie, and the cast is leaving the movie and going to the bar.
This isn't a "story" in the Matrix canon, just a bit of fun that they had about the stuff surrounding it all.
Each artist goes in their own direction with the art, and they fit the story they tell.
Ironically, the one that does look more like what would be expected, is "Bits and Pieces of Information by the Wachowskis and Geof Darrow". The director of The Second Renaissance Part 1 & 2 used it for his B1GG3R in the court case.

Attached: Get It - Page 5.png (985x1555, 3.86M)

fixed

Attached: 1643527358734.jpg (1920x1080, 277.01K)

Ironic garbage is still garbage

>If he really went out and said that "Matrix 4 is a movie for me, not for you and I dont care whether you like it or not" in another interview, then I guess kudos to Lana for being so honestly straightforward
Lana didn't say that, but you're fucking lying to yourself if you think that director's aren't making movies for themselves, first and foremost.
The only times they're not, is when they're collecting a check, so they can go back to making movies for themselves.

but why did he insult WB
but why is the action so shit?
but why did heinsult matrix fans

>missing the point of her character this hard
Go ahead and hate her, but do it right.

Because Lana didn't do those things, the internet wanted the movie that the video game devs talked about in their pitch meeting.
Catrix would unironically be a huge hit.

"Whenever you here of ghost,vampire or UFO's its a program doing something its not supposed to be doing." As a unashamed trilogy fan,lore fag and a gamer who played every Matrix game 3 times, Im really dissapointed that this world wasnt explored more. Exiled programs just as scared of agents as Trinity. Kane and Able being wherewolves that Persephone had to kill with a silver bullet. This to me was more interesting then the main story. The animatrix had a cool short where these kids discovered a glitch in an old abandoned ware house and they would fuck around with it. I always took it as the Merovingian was basically Count Dracula and he had ghosts and wherewolves working for him. How fucking cool is that? And then we get to see him in NuMatrix Wars and he has gone insane. The writing in that scene alone was fucking cringe. Not only did they drop all this spooky lore, but they basically just said;"Hey remember those last 3 movies? Well fuck them. It was all a joke and this s what is really happening. WTF!? You cant just wave your hand and dismiss 4 movies and 2 PS2 games because now you are a tranny and your brain is all fucked up from a Neurological disorder. As bad as the Nu SW films were, can yopu imagine if they were like; "Hey remember when Luke found out Darth Vader was his father? LOL Just kidding that WAS JUST A FEVER DREAM HE HAD WHILE RECOVERING IN THE BACTA TANK. I cant blame it just on the Wachowdicks. New Marvel, Star Wars, Star Trek and the rest are all doing this shit. Alternate timelines and different universes and time travel. Its just really really bad writing because they have no other way of explaining wtf they are doing. All these series need to die. Everything is corny Star Wars EU fan fiction now. Matrix 4 is the new Star Wars Christmas special and that fag who made it will have his career hurt by making this garbage.

Well they do make movies for themselves, but this one is too obvious not to notice. Hasnt anyone in production figured it out? Movies should be for director's entertainment as well for their fans as well. Everyone gets what they want and everyone is happy. This is what I initially got from the interviews because this is mostly the case.
However, this one wasnt made for Matrix fans, it was solely made for Lana and I wouldnt get that message from the interviews even if I wanted to, back before the movie's release.

>but why did he insult WB
Because yelling at big corporations as a lefty looks like being redpilled
>but why is the action so shit?
Old actors that cant do shit, bad choreographer, and lousy extras and new actors. There is nothing more than this
>but why did heinsult matrix fans
Its the part of a boomer's rant I mentioned before, and the fact that Lana and Lilly hate half of their fan base because the alt right stole the red pill. And also as a general observation as an older generation.

great experience but bad movie idk

cont,
Fuck Neo and every other red piller. I want a new movie about the train man trying to smuggle in exiles with scary ass powers and even a scene where a bunch of agents walk in to the Merovingians lair and get wrecked by a bunch of exiles. Shit, give me a stand alone movie with just Seraph beating up everyone. By the way, Ghost is the coolest redpiller of them all if you played him in the game you would agree.

made during covid=it sucks dick like the producer
shoestring budget
shit writing
horrible fight choreography
every actor pulled a Bruce Willis and just dialed that shit in and went back to snorting cocaine off stolen baby dicks

>Movies should be for director's entertainment as well for their fans as well.
Then you've missed the point of each of the 4 Matrix movies. They've always been about doing something the audience doesn't expect. Combining the action movie with the movie that makes you think.
Only difference is that Matrix 4 is a romantic comedy, instead of being a late 90s nihilism movie. It's the same stuff they've been giving you, with each of the 4 movies, just this time it went into a different genre.
I'd imagine that if Lana managed to create a new Rule Of Cool for everyone to imitate, it would have been better received, but it's probably really tough to create something like that at this point in movie making.
Hardcore Henry was probably the last real attempt at making something new.
Your reply to the other post shows that you're a total schizo, who needs to take meds.
WB signed off on this movie, even if Lana had final cut. They didn't have to release the movie if they didn't like the script.
There's no where to go with action movies these days, even John Wick is getting old, and that was a small breath of fresh air in a stale genre.
I really doubt that Lana or Lily cares about how you retards use Red Pill online. They just live rent free in your head, while they never think about you at all.

Sounds like they live condom free inside your asshole you tranny warrior

That's a lot of Cope, for so few words.

>use buzzwords and make zero sense

yup, we got a fresh newfag who responds to bait