/jazz/ General

didn't see a thread so am starting one to discuss the hit TLC series, 'I Am Jazz', airing Tuesday nights at 9pm EST, only on The Learning Channel!

Attached: iaj.jpg (1280x1420, 335.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cameo.com/recipient/61e341531bc90ddf1020bed1
youtube.com/watch?v=JoZjbqJZOEg
youtu.be/3zUUtf7gOe8
youtube.com/watch?v=Cx8gg5j6j08
nationaljusticeparty.com
youtu.be/wK3v4FRiNRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we all jazzed out brother

Did the Jannies autosage the last thread?

>The Learning Channel
do they actually still call it that? i figured they just rebranded the name to just TLC and dropped the acronym altogether.
because let's face it, TLC is a freakshow that exploits people these days

Attached: sifmpfgly0611.jpg (330x330, 20.17K)

>crow’s feet at 21

Do whites really?

I have learned that the majority of people who are 500+ pounds were molested and abused as children

i had them at 19 so yeah
but im actually like irish white not jazz white

They spend all day in the Florida sun

Attached: when you realize another brother will be bringing home trannies.jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

to be very fair user i learn something new everytime i watch tammy cry and jazz talk about her vagina

They get it from Jennette

doubt they leave the house that much

I feel like Jazz is the only complete shut in desu

DIE IN A FIRE FREAK

how much time do you think is spent eating in bed alone?

we will ever see Jazz's vag?

ALL TRANNIES MUST FUCKIBG HANG!

did they go crazy fat as a way to get ugly and keep the rapists away ?

>bloshinksys
>white
anyways Jazz is on 17 medications and has had more surgery in the last year than the average four people have in their entire lives, yeah I'd guess he's got a bit more stress than the average person.

and for that matter where did this wypipo age badly thing come from? Like yeah it's easy to claim "black don't crack" when you all die at 45.

not the qt ones

not Jazz, because he didn't choose it. he was grommed into it by his criminal monster mom.

>he was grommed
weren't they all? even the new ones are not groomed in the internet?

I think becoming so unattractive that you're viewed as unfuckable is probably part of it. Also general self loathing. Just replace the food with drugs and you see the same in a lot of hardcore drug addicts.

Nah, it's just slow during euro hours

Look at that arm hair

Imagine how hairy/smelly her pits are bros

I find it attractive

This poor child’s life is so sad. He won’t make it to 40.

we need to give love to her

>her
people like you are why this shit was allowed to ever happen in the first place

oh user shut the fuck up you idiot
not everyone here is a KF raider the whole joke is that we constantly change the pronouns back and forth from he to she

the dick will not regrow,
from now on just let her be female
treating her as a male eunuch will not help either

>Grooming
No such thing exists.

t. fag enabler

these people might as well just be shunned into killing themselves now as a warning to others to not go down the path
playing along with their delusional fantasy is not in the cards

Yeah, if everyone here was a KFer, you'd get hundreds of angry (You)s for every saying "her"

after the season is over I have a feeling /Jazz/ will get Janny'd hard after a week or so. Should be start making /TLC/ to continue these hard hitting discussions?
I'm still going to make seperate Fatkino threads though since it's tradition.

I think we've pretty much said all there is to say about this topic

where's the puppy?

Attached: 1641665221116.webm (720x420, 2.97M)

yeah you might be right, but I feel like it'd be fun discussing some of the lesser talked about shows like Hoarders and stuff live with Any Forums. Hoarders has been on for a few hours today and every time I put it on I'm surprised it's never taken off here. All you ever really see is the occasional memes on the poop lady but every episode is ridiculous.

It's not about him. It's about not forcing everyone else to pretend surgically mutilated men are women.

I'm not going to pretend that a schizophrenic's hallucinations are real, and I'm not going to pretend that someone's gender identity is real. At some point if this doesn't stop there are going to be death squads.

Make a thread m8

Predictions for the season finale, Jazzbros?

Attached: 1582866242049.jpg (2600x1000, 557.26K)

what do we do if they mention /jazz/ on the finale?

we immediately start spamming comments in jazz threads going OH THEY FUCKING MENTIONED US

It's over now they're replaying all the Shauna episodes
I have made several threads in the past for new episodes of 'Hoarding: Buries Alive' with stream links and they always die with 0-10 posts. I feel like a TLC general might get a bit more traction though if stream links are included in the OP with a guide for what is going to be on that day.
There's nothing worthwhile to discuss on TLC until tomorrow with 3 hours of 'My Strange Addiction' from 12pm-3pm EST

>Look at that arm hair

Attached: fjwnfj3.jpg (474x379, 20.33K)

>Grandpa Ack will be based
>Jazz will get sick watching the top surgery for that one FtM tranny who looks like vaush

TLC apparently just implemented some shot on their site so you can't screenshot anything streaming without getting a black screen
wanted to post a HD screenshot of Jazz's hairy legs but can't. Screenshotted plenty of shit for fatkino and Jazz recently and can't anymore

Who wouldn’t love to wake up next to this? Don’t be so narrow minded bro.

Attached: 2EC47CA6-904A-4F79-97E9-F6B90EC37406.jpg (634x558, 45.99K)

What happened in the final ep? He dropped out right?

i hate kikes so goddamn much

Attached: E859FEA6-751C-4185-B94D-2B62632C75E9.jpg (634x1127, 210.44K)

final episode is Tuesday night. But no, he's still there according to his social media, he made a post about having completed the first semester. Probably doing complete bullshit classes and will declare for a retarded bullshit major and be pushed along to pass and not be graded the same as normal students since he's a semi-famous suicidal kike tranny.

He looks like a pooinloo here

Yea he'll get so much help there it'll be insane. Harvard does not let their stupid legacy students fail out. He'll be offered so many services it'll be insane. It's also probably why they won't allow TLC to film there. It's a lot easier to be perceived as the place for the best when the effects of your multi-billion dollar endowment is hidden.

someone post sander's cameo

How fat is this motherfucker going to get?

pretty sure this is the most recent picture we have of him, taken last month sometime around christmas break.

Attached: jazzfat.png (1080x2340, 1.21M)

>that face
>the giggling relative
its just so perfect

cameo.com/recipient/61e341531bc90ddf1020bed1
KINO

>#30 in the women's Royal Rumble tonight
>wins and fights Becky Lynch at Wrestlemania for the title and over who is 'The Man'
how hard do you mark?

Attached: jazz cupcake.jpg (720x960, 179.12K)

one whiff of jazz's rot pocket and lynch will be down for the count

>one episode is nothing but Jazz struggling to take an online placement exam
>another episode is a "tour" of the campus but there's a cut every 5 seconds so it looks liks Jazz isn't out of breath
>Zoom call with ACK ACK
>Another episode is Jazz getting turned down from every sorrority

whats funny is she was about 100 lbs lighter here

how much does he weigh now

Isn't there a tranny sorority?

nice picture
>Lyn
what the fuck man...
why would he do this.....

Attached: 352335.png (722x927, 954.27K)

>that first sip of the day

Attached: jazz_sip.webm (1108x615, 2.59M)

We don't know. This is the most recent picture of him. All we know is that he gave up dieting and resigned himself to an early death.
I'm really hoping we get a season of him over the summer even if they can't film at harvard. I want to see the GAINS

Attached: jazzpigout.png (488x437, 386.87K)

>that grin
hes really enjoying that isnt he

>best thing ever
i dont really pig out as i find eating mostly boring but how the fuck does goring yourself feel good wont it jsut make you feel sick
i know is literally his only form of enjoyment but it must get boring and tiresome no?

El Goblino x La Creatura

Attached: 558d631c56902ce89eb70396d6459caf.jpg (720x1280, 116K)

damn you're right

Attached: Screenshot_20220129-195111_TLC GO.jpg (1918x1080, 87.75K)

We need to get those numbers up

well he was 234 lbs early in season 7. so probably above 250 now

nice quads
IIRC it's 52% for attempted now

Attached: 57543.png (376x418, 259.21K)

>>Jazz will get sick watching the top surgery for that one FtM tranny who looks like vaush
I doubt anything will make him queasy at this point.

Spehardi genes. Mix semite with med and the result looks like a gypsy. All the kids look that way

dead thread it was a good run boys

Yeah, it was fun while it lasted but I'm kinda burnt out on /jazz/. Show sucks anyway.

I prefer a&e hoarders. They have 5 hour marathons of it on their youtube channel.

Attached: 11a8574a82334567f87677c2feccb997--tv-movie-movie-quotes.jpg (474x398, 29.73K)

New ep is soon, we can rest then.

oh my fucking days i was thinking about her the other day
>carrries pan of shit out to the shit bucket in her yard
>pan by pan she carries 5 litres of piss and shit and walks like 10 yards back and forth 5 TIMES

"I thought the smell was coming from mold and dust"

Just gonna post this here. This is what they do to MtFs when they get the very least complicated of these surgeries. When they take colon to turn it into "vaginal" lining it's twice as bad. These are surgeries designed to fail.

Attached: SRS surgery CGI fixed.webm (512x288, 2.21M)

Is this some kind of ugly cope? Jazz always makes whacky faces like that on social media. Is it to look "ugly on purpise" so Jazz doesn't have to deal with just being plain ugly?

it's because he has the mind of a 12 year old boy and thinks it's funny

If they keep the qt penis they're based imo

Attached: 1643510311585.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

When did he get so fucking fat?

I wanna say around when he got super depressed and possible tried to kill himself
combination of binge eating habit and anti-depressants

After getting castrated. Many eunuchs either get really fat or develop substance abuse problems because those are their only dopamine hits left.

Attached: ari_idc.webm (969x514, 2.29M)

Pretty sad. I would've thought he'd do anything to at least keep fit to maintain a twink body. Being a tranny is bad enough, being a fat ugly tranny is the worst kind of hell.

52%

checked
blown out of the fucking atmosphere holy shit

Attached: 325436.png (413x421, 219.43K)

>fag
>based
The Devil being worse doesn't make a demon good.

mental illness?

oh yeah
sounds about right

Is there anyone in this image who isn't Judas?

Attached: 1354991770218.jpg (400x400, 20.78K)

>>CIS
>>funny goofy meaningless twitter words.

Don't you know "Cis" is a prefix in chemistry and means "opposite of trans"? This is Science. And the science is settled.

Attached: 1354992672330.jpg (400x400, 22.99K)

It's fucking mental how all hmjazzs family members just openly bully him.

No user, they meant to say "black smoke crack." You know how they get with language.

Everytime I see cis, my mind thinks of complex numbers first.

It was all downhill after the transition, we are just waiting for the suicide at this point

busting his balls for him being a complete piece of shit isn't bullying
maybe he should try to stop being such a failure at everything

I’m surprised at the amount of stories I come across about FtMs in abusive relationships with MtFs. Not because I thought men were better than that, but because they seem so fixated on cis lesbians. I suppose they just settle for second best a lot.

Here is one particularly horrible story I found recently, originally from Tumblr: note that the nightmarish abusive relationship is mentioned in the context of an entirely different point, as if it’s run-of-the-mill. Note also that the poor girl is still in the troon cult and still scrupulously refers to her rapist as "her."

True, plus every space they take over loses its actual female members sooner or later. This doesn’t happen so quickly on places like Reddit, where you can’t see images of posters so it’s easy to miss the fact that all the “women” in the conversation are troons (unless you know what to look for). The women do still leave, but it’s not as noticeable.

But on a dating app with pictures? It is obvious, so women either nope out of the app or get snatched up quickly by other women and remove their profiles, while the lonely troons hang around clogging up the platform.

AGP troons hate being reminded of what they are, and scrolling through a dating app seeing nothing but other lantern-jawed men with receding hairlines and badly applied lipstick is distressing to them. It’s like looking in a mirror. It reminds them of something they don’t want to think about: they will never be women. Women recognize them and flee, even if they won’t say outright what they are doing because they are too polite.

So they set out to colonize and ruin yet another space.

Attached: IMG_1707.jpg (1242x1468, 252.27K)

Attached: 32523.png (679x617, 764.49K)

every time I see CIS I see mental gymnastics and faggots coping.

>>lesbian death bed

I think it's about control. Eating and getting fat is like the only control some of those people feel like they have over their bodies.

Doesn't explain how this was happening pre-internet.

>that image
This meme that Jazz would have definitely been a fag is one I don't understand. His mom pushed him to act like a fag, sure. But say Jeanette died when he was born. I say there is a huge chance he'd be a regular straight guy without all the brainwashing shit his mom did his entire life.

>I'm not going to pretend that someone's gender identity is real
Okay, so you're a woman then. Or you're saying you're neither a man or a woman? Because apparently only trans people have gender identities when in fact every human being does.

checked
wheres the story you monster, dont leave us hanging
I think it was the two x chromosome subreddit that ended up getting taken over by trannies, to the point where the entire moderator team was troons

Attached: 1632775255510.jpg (450x600, 36.81K)

By screenshot do you mean ctrl+print screen and paste into paint?

We have sexes. No one has a gender identity.

Attached: 1354996227338.jpg (400x400, 15.92K)

I think there is some confusion about levels going on here: when i talk about ideas developing organically, I mean high-level ideas that end up influencing the culture, I don't think that John Money or Judith Butler are CIA plants. Same for all the other thinkers whose ideas are now dominating the American liberals. The current state of discourse around transgenderism is not completely organic obviously, but I don't know exactly what's behind that. Obviously the media and NGOs and governing bodies have played a large part in spreading perceived consensus, and that's due to both the influence I talked about and the more specific pro-troon influence from organizations like Arcus.

Plus, the population has all been taught for years that the most important thing happening in America is [stupid culture war issue of the day instead of the billionaires keeping us down] and that all their friends will reject them if they disagree with that issue, so they play along in order to get along with their tribe.

But there is probably also a genuinely organic element to it in terms of, for example, troons just being really, really good at enforcing consensus online. I don't think the tranny jannies needed any outside help or support in taking over Reddit, for example; they just have no lives and are very dedicated to their gamergate-era hatred of women disagreeing with them. And then the pre-existing culture in America also favors troonism in a lot of ways (for example, being preferable over homosexuality to a lot of ignorant conservatives). A perfect storm, in other words.

rolling for noelle

That's because you are retarded. Stop using any words with prefixes from other languages or with other meanings, then.
Cis is just a prefix meaning "on the same side", trans meaning "on the opposite side.

Man = Adult, Male Human
Woman= Adult, Female Human

You don't have to believe in "Gender Identity" to tell who is who.

rolling

wew lad

yeah trying to do a print screen just leaves you with a black screen

rollan

Right, but how did it get that way? How did being a "collaborator" become such a scorned idea? It worked out for Fred Hampton, after all. Didn't it? Let me just google to confirm that it did in fact work out for him and... oh. Oh dear.

Okay. So he was assassinated by the FBI, because the idea of Americans banding together across identity lines is a major threat to ruling class interests. But thankfully that's in the past now. I mean, think about it: given that the capitalist ruling class can't just have people assassinated anymore (in America, at least), they would have to do something else to achieve their goals, like spending years pushing narratives that highlight identitarianism and downplay class issues.

But that is dumb conspiracy theory stuff, and to believe it you would have to accept that, say, the CIA had a history of infiltrating media platforms and funding front groups in order to influence and shift popular opinion, or that media companies owned by billionaires would be willing to push certain narratives over others in order to protect their interests. And that's just ridiculous.

stacy is mine faggots

>but because they seem so fixated on cis lesbians
Yeah it's probably part of their AGP. They're heterosexual so they want to fuck women. But they also want to BE a woman, and there's no better way to have your femininity confirmed than have a woman who only sleeps with women fuck you.

There's also an abuse aspect, of course. Most lesbians were molested as kids, and other rapists can pick up on when a woman was already traumatized. Hurting someone even more is always fun for sadists, and a female who was raped before is conditioned to accept the abuse. Less likely to cry rape the second or fifth time around. AGPs are also exhibitionists, and male exhibitionists tend to be sadists.

I wonder how many relationships there are where a FtM and a MtF don't have the bottoms surgery and just have straight sex while being mutilated and on hormones.

Attached: 1354996991498.png (451x363, 421.3K)

Experienced violence. Experiencing violence doesn't make someone violent. This study doesn't seem to say anything about perpetrators though, but in this study with similar high number what they found out was that the most violence came from MALE partners. Also if the violence is happening between females, do those studies say that they were lesbians who were the violent partners? Or did you just assume it? Because those women being violent could be bisexual too, and not all lesbians.

fuck I don't want sorority stacy somebody take her off my hands

Attached: 1640897904685.jpg (1241x1260, 48.89K)

This is also a class issue. From what I remember seeing some studies, gay men tend to be richer than lesbian women, if I remember right they tend to even have more money than straight men especially if it's a gay couple because men get paid more which means that a male+male couple is statistically going to have more money than a woman+woman couple, and with straight and bisexual women if they're dating men they have their boyfriends's/husbands's paychecks to help them even if they as women also get paid less. So lesbians being more likely to be poorer than other women or men leads into other social issues like drugs and stealing.

have you idiots ever thought that people might actually hold different kind of opinions. like rowling can have an opinion that is "woke" in general but still disagree with tranny shit. it is possible to have thoughts other than some assigned political idenity by internet bullshit, and that doesn't make people hyprocrites but normal human beings instead of all of you "i must 100% follow a certain political thought" kind of people.

it was the radfems though who were critizising including men in dresses in lesbian spaces or feminist places or whatever already like in 70s or something so blaming radfems for other feminists doings is kinda dumb when they the og tranny haters
LikeWinnerAgree Reactions:fishing bird, November Golf, Ballsack Pussylips and 56 others

Feeling lucky today

rolling for Ari or Michaela. Kaci is fine too.

>I don't think that John Money or Judith Butler are CIA plants.
John Money's biggest collaborator was the jew Richard Green, Much of his funding also came from jews. Judith Butler is jewish. Gender ideology is a jewish project.

Here's a few other jews involved with transexualism project:

> Magnus Hirschfeld; father of gender theory and founder of the first institute for reassignment medicine
> F. Z. Abraham; father of reassignment surgery
> Harry Benjamin; founder of the GDA (now WPATH)
> Leo Wollman; GDA founding committee member and leading reassignment surgeon
> Susie Green; CEO of Mermaids UK.
> Maria Keisling; founder of the NCTE
> Jillian Weiss & Michael Silverman; founders of the TLDEFF
> Eliza Bayard; director of GLSEN
> Eli Erlick; founder of TSER
> Lisa and John Pritzker; megadonors for gender and reassignment research at USCF and other institutions
> Benjamin N. Breyer; leading child reassignment surgeon, professor at USCF
> Diane Ehrensaft; author of The Gender Creative Child, colleague of the CAGC at USCF

ACK!?

Attached: ack.webm (450x426, 203.85K)

I'll trade you fat jazz, thin jazz, and two janettes. And a hundred dollars.

This happens all over the internet with trannies becoming the mod team. Wikipedia, reddit, Any Forums...
Is it because trannies are usually failures at life so they can devote so much time to doing it for free?

fake and gay

Fuck man. This pic really does show how jazz is just an obese dude trapped in a fucked up body wearing a mumu. he really just is an ugly fat dude whos just grown long hair and moobs.

even passing will be hard for him as ages more and more like a man facially. just look at linebacker skyler

>ages more and more
I don't think that's going to happen for too much longer.

Attached: 1354997438519.jpg (380x256, 11.14K)

What's with the out of context schizo posting?

Attached: jennings-jeanette-image.jpg (300x300, 18.6K)

Putin Bot
I drink on the clock True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yesterday at 6:38 PM
#73,038
Spoiler: Mania Sperg
Mania is not fun. Maybe for some, but all that euphoria and I'm on top of the world feeling quickly goes away, and you start to get extremely irritable and snappish. Sounds, images, everything becomes amplified. You have a million thoughts racing in your head, you jump from one thing to another, leaving unfinished projects and a mess, spend money you don't have and on things you don't need, do stupid things that could end up getting you killed, and the worst is when you begin to have psychosis. Not to mention, you barely remember what you did when you were manic, then get horrified when the people around you tell you all the crazy shit you did.

I do not understand bipolars who say that mania is a great thing. Sure, maybe in some instances, it seems great. But manic episodes actually damage your brain over time, not to mention, they get worse as well, and it's fun for no one when you completely lose touch with reality and have to end up hospitalized.

>but I don't know exactly what's behind that.
If you actually want to know read this book. It devotes 1700 pages to answering that question.

Attached: Transgender Industrial Complex full cover.jpg (779x551, 582.78K)

Women are disproportionately in favor of LGBT acceptance by a wide margin. When it comes to the issue of sports teams, 20% more women approve of trannies in female sport than men.

A lot of people see it as just deserts. They wanted it so they're getting it.

Probably because when a little girl comes into consciousness of herself she is immediately told that boys are better, faster, stronger, louder, get all the good jobs. Then she gets told about having babies and that looks horrifying. If you are a Christian you are told that God cursed you to bring forth young in agony. Hopefully that doesn't happen anymore but throughout history that was the lesson. She is "the weaker sex".

Even further, for autistic girls you can couple that with an inability to conform to social steretypes of gender and the idea that you can "identify" out of gender - then you get F2Ms.

>implying autistic women exist

rollllllllllllll

>she is immediately told that boys are better, faster, stronger, louder
That's because they are.

>get all the good jobs
When it comes to employment, women don't really want equal representation. They want higher status. Do they want half of bricklayers and sewer cleaners to be female? Do they want to be in those professions themselves? No. Obviously. What they WANT is to be CEOs , higher corporate management, or in careers like engineering which require no physical labor and pays a lot.

But most women don't even want those jobs either, as revealed by what line of work they go into. Women prefer care professions, or other jobs that involve working with people. Because that's their natural inclination. Women are different.

I recently talked to a Diversty, Equity, and Inclusion officer at Google. She complained that they don't have enough female programmers. But after a bit more talking she revealed the cause of the "problem": they just don't have enough qualified female applicants. They do have a lot of female software techs in lower-skilled positions, but almost all burn out before they get enough experience and training to work on the core projects that pay more. It's not a career path women want to start out in, and those they do find they hate it.

This isn't because of what little girls are "told" about their roles. It's because of what women ARE. Which is not men.

Wait a second. I just made that comment about a week ago. Is a bot reposting comments?

A week ago when Sander came out with that video the Jazz threads were getting spammed and autosaged. Last thread autosaged now I think we're getting spammed again

oh no

That's not me, but sometimes I repost comments other people made before because I thought they were good points. Quite a few anons probably do it.

Attached: lesbian dating site.webm (296x640, 2.92M)

well bros Jazz didn't show up for the WWE Royal Rumble tonight and the show suffered as a result. Quite possibly the worst Rumble PPV of all time, maybe only outdone by 1994 and 2015

Attached: bonsai drop.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

IMPROVE YOUR FUCKING AI JESUS CHRIST

Ahahaha. I wonder if any lesbian has ever swiped right, or whatever it is you do on Bumble.

Attached: Stacy elucidates.jpg (749x956, 239.11K)

God she looks like a knights page (male)

All the Bloshinsky children look like clones of Greg.

Attached: 1571174390389.png (614x622, 415.31K)

How old is he now? God that's fucking fat, typical american.
Also is there any news about if his asshole has been penetrated with a big penis? I'm not gay but I bet it's be pretty hot to bend him over and pound his sloppy assholes. Imagine the slurping sound it'd make I'd get off in like 2 minutes.

Who is the man on the left? Is this uncle touchy?

>Polyam
>Non-binary
>Fuck Trump

Attached: HONKEY HONK.jpg (1024x789, 152.45K)

Not really, they just equate gender with sex, regardless of behavior.

Attached: 1613849816991.webm (576x720, 2.02M)

youtube.com/watch?v=JoZjbqJZOEg

>Jazz is an immobile balloon of lard who won't stop shouting "YOU KILLED ME YOU KILLED ME YOU KILLED ME"

I won’t stop until The Ari is safe.

They want to fill her orifices, all of them.

How can you create Octuplets from a nostril of semen? You can’t!

TLC don’t care. /jazz/ needs to work together to stop them and save the righteous. We owe it to them.

trannies are so disgusting. what an absolute mental illness

>she says while holding 2 white dogs instead of 2 white children
>while she looks near 30
The absolute state of TERF "women" and their simps

Robowaifus will make trannies obsolete.

I love Men Without Hats so much bro...

youtu.be/3zUUtf7gOe8

Transphobic incel mother fuckers.

You don't need religion to recognize them as the weaker sex.
A woman's strength comes from society while a man's come from biology. Woman is only strong because men agree to their rules, to the social niceties that allow feminist to run their mouths. The moment that changes the balance of power shifts quickly and dramatically back into mans favor because at the end of the day raw strength is all that really counts for shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cx8gg5j6j08

>she looks near 30
What are you, 12?

That's all White women these days though.

She's actually the most normal looking one I've ever seen. TERFS are mostly weirdo lesbians normal people can't relate to, which is why they're the only ones allowed to use platforms when they criticize tranny shit.

TERFS and jews like Ben Shapiro may speak against mutilating children. No one else. Meanwhile, Moloch's machine grinds relentlessly on.

According to Gallup, 60% of Americans support trannies in the military. Which means the number of people who think men are valid women is even higher. The elites would still be in control and pushing tranny shit even if it were only 6%. This stuff isn't going anywhere.

Attached: 1554450077770.jpg (1024x1024, 159.34K)

Faceblindness is one of the features of Autism.

Attached: Faceblindness according to an autiste.png (565x279, 196.65K)

The anti-tranny is the complete pregnancy fetishist.

>hexagon
oh so they're NFTs
Non
Fuckable
Trannies

So is repeating memes without understanding them, retard.

you can never be a woman
you will never be as attractive as she is
you have nearsightedness, an ugly nose and a potato shaped face
you are a sad little hon angry at the expectations of being born male looking for an out whose behavior insults naturally born females as the caricature it is and can't even identify an actual woman's age
your headstone will have the name of the man your parents gave you

Have you had the bottom surgery yet?

Attached: 1551237228709.png (618x750, 478.76K)

see

Was the world this insane even in say the year 2000? Was it all hiding under the surface and the crazies largely didn't have an internet platform to project outwards? Were humans always such an insane species?

>I am underage and should not be posting on Any Forums

No, my zoomer friend.

We thought the world was mad, to be sure. But compared to today? A utopia ruled by philosopher kings.

Shit really went downhill after 9/11 of course, and fast. But the collective madness then was patriotic jingoism. Masculinity and traditional aesthetics were in vogue for at least 6 years. Then things started to get weird...

>60% of Americans support trannies in the military
I'd be interested to see the breakdown between the percentage of women vs percentage of men who support that. And to go further, the percentage of people actively in the military who support it, also women vs men there.
If women were never given the right to vote western civilization wouldn't be collapsing at it's current rapid pace.

I'm not a tranny, I'm straight and white. However the roastie made her point holding 2 fucking dogs instead of children while TALKING about giving birth and having babies
Where the fuck are HER babies?

social media is really what has given rise to the insanity of recent years and normalized it after giving the mentally ill a platform to spew their filth 24/7 all around the globe

>the roastie
at least you have your Steam trophies

>I'd be interested to see the breakdown between the percentage of women vs percentage of men who support that.
It's about what you'd expect.

>And to go further, the percentage of people actively in the military who support it, also women vs men there.
Depends when you're talking about. And which cohort. It's never been popular with infantry. But as support and administration get more pozzed...

It's also going to be hard to trust any of those survey stats from active duty. Command is all on board with it and everyone knows what they're supposed to say. And what happens if you don't.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-01-29 Mixed Views Among Americans on Transgender Issues.png (920x471, 33.9K)

curious as to why the downshift from 2019 vs 2021, maybe people are starting to see through the veil that these people are fucked in the head after seeing more and more of them and realizing they aren't normal.
Also surprised that many men support this shit. Of course not surprised for democrats almost all of them do, was expecting the republican numbers to be much lower though.

>its decreasing
Maybe the more these people come out in the open the more the general public will come to distrust them for positions of importance?

Jazz stopping the family SUV to dilate halfway between Florida and Massachusetts.

Its sad that all the economic issues are lost due to this social issue bullshit. Now most zoomers are going to be republican just because of this and the US will never have any economic rights except to be stomped under a corporate boot. All because some lunatics had to champion giving small groups of weirdos special rights.

It's like the tides. Waves of madness wash over humanity every now and then. The tides been coming in for some time now but the last 10 years saw a tidal wave show up and fuck everything at an accelerated rate.

This. The internet acted like a terrible hive, giving them insulation when they should be exposed and criticized. Everything became a religion, and like religion, they split up over trivialities and formed new hives until at last there were thousands, and when the first brave scout stuck out their heads and announced themselves, all the previous hives did the same, instantaneously flooding the world with their madness, encouraged by unscrupulous individuals who weaponize this against the public.

>people are starting to see through the veil
I expect so.

>Also surprised that many men support this shit.
I was too, but we've seen the decline of men. The sºyboy meme is real.

>Maybe the more these people come out in the open the more the general public will come to distrust them for positions of importance?
It'll be interesting to see what the figure is at the end of this year, now that everyone's had to look at this odious kike troon on national TV.

I really don't see this ending ending peacfully. The elites are so insulated and distanced from the general public, and they have so much money and so much of their agenda riding on this and all the garbage that goes with it, that I don't think they can come to their senses at this point.

Not that I want it to go down any other way, of course. A return to 2012 neoliberalism? No thank you. I want to roll things back to 1935 at the very least...

Attached: Dr._Levine_State_Portrait.jpg (634x356, 74.19K)

>in Baltimore
Please let it be in Baltimore

Enjoy your great depression, libertarian-tan.

I subscribe to a different set of economic principles entirely. There was one country that didn't experience the Great Depression.

Attached: cover.jpg (805x1264, 174.63K)

Oddly it seems this generation is rejecting freedom in favor of fascism.

how do jews get away with not just encouraging and promoting mental illness but also showing it on national television ?
they must be really evil to the core to do this

>i can have the 2 jeanettes make the thin jazz fat
>2 slampigs
for a second there i thought i was on Any Forums with a deal like this

Attached: 325325.jpg (334x506, 29.4K)

They are, but I'm not in this generation at all. I'm probably much older than you. I remember that "freedom" of the 80s and 90s. It was all a sham. We've been brainwashed over four generations to mistake license for liberty. Meanwhile everything that makes a man free; family, savings, property, community... all of that has been taken from us while we were allowed to choose between 300 different channels, 30 different models of razor, and 500 different brands of beer, and 1000 different flavors of porn.

I have no interest in resetting to 1979 and repeating the cycle over again. That's not an option anyway, even if you want it.

Attached: Northrop Grumman.jpg (2818x2114, 1.63M)

>two x chromosomes
>get co-opted by people with one x chromosome
top jej.

Attached: 1627106812946.jpg (1000x1000, 191.4K)

>1st guy has stubble
hahaha....ew

Never thought I’d see a take this profound in a Jazz thread.

The old timers have come to wax poetic about how even the 80s and 90s which many of us remember as good were fake and that we need to go back to the days when child labor was encouraged with kids dying in the mines and when little men felt the need to dress up in scary Hugo Boss uniforms to make themselves feel tough.

you remember the 80s and 90s as good because you have no other frame of reference from an earlier time. Comparatively to today they were better but I'm sure people from times before that would tell you they were pozzed.

nationaljusticeparty.com

Attached: 9a22c4ed98ed00cb262b0eee81aae0075a3e89ffc40385ac32a2ae1825ac7dcf.jpg (700x609, 141.02K)

What goes on in Baltimore?

Attached: 1643416772507.gif (128x200, 6.6K)

50s, 60s and 70s seemed to have far less entertainment options. 80s at least had home video and dem vidya games. Those decades and even before had fun entertainment options for the rich socially inclined

>U no like global capitalism U no like tranny U libertarian laze-faire top hat piggy man

Attached: 1551224205623.gif (463x698, 174.16K)

Some things should not be documented. Jazz's daily mewling's are one of those things.

What races were included in Nazi Germany's universal healthcare plan?

Let me guess, he's doing gender studies.

Same thing that goes in in every other major American city.

What races are included in the U.S. universal health care plan?

Attached: Carr assasination.webm (1280x720, 2.66M)

None, that's the problem

Reminder Noah had perfect titties women would kill for

Attached: 1643479846916.jpg (633x768, 64.64K)

lol what a retart

For a valedictorian, it's funny how we've never heard him discuss anything he ever learned in his online school. Not even "I liked learning about...". No references to math, history, or even civics or literature. He's never once mentioned a book he's read or referenced anything that might be on a printed page.

Actually, we have a sort of de-facto universal coverage. Anyone can show up at an E.R. and they have to treat you. But it has to be an emergency. Nonwhites have learned to game this system and will go to the E.R. for all sorts of things. I know one EMT who talks about this all the time. He's got a funny story about an obese black woman who called 911 complaining about chest pain, but when she got to the E.R. it turned out what she was really there for was a pregnancy test. She got one, of course. This stuff happens all the time and anyone in emergency medicine will tell you about it after a few beers.

If you're not worried about White people stuff like collections agencies, civil suits, and credit scores it's a great system. If you don't care you just drove insurance premiums up a few percentage points by blowing $7000 on an ace bandage, it suits you fine.

Attached: mangled.jpg (1296x3816, 971.19K)

Maybe it's the blur but they still look kinda weird. That cleavage between them... serious case of monoboob going on

>or referenced anything that might be on a printed page
He shills his own book all the time

No. I was in college not around 2014 and I remember there was a debate in the student paper if we should call Bradley Manning, "Chelsea Manning." Nobody got cancelled for that. And keep in mind that's a name which can be changed, not sex which everyone is insisting it can be.

It's crazy how much the tranny thing just blew up. I think after gay marriage was made legal there wasn't much to do on that front so they moved on to trannies.

lol

I can't imagine what it must have been like for his ghost writer interviewing him for it.

Attached: Good Fairy dream sequence and its consequences.png (636x577, 66.26K)

Women are such fucking cowards. Almost every women I know are secretly disgusted by trannies and would never want to be in the same bathroom as them.

Same with niggers. They love to advocate for them but white women can't stand to be near them. I'm a goofy looking incel but women would rather sit near me on the bus than anywhere near a nigger.

Attached: 1590808603518.jpg (1231x820, 220.04K)

Anyone who isn't worried about collections agencies, civil suits, and credit scores must live in destitution.

I think they will admit to the suicide attempt. It's pretty clear based on some hints and the unexplained time gap that he attempted suicide at Harvard.

>That pic
Did they botch Jazz's surgery?

Indulging into patient mental delusions isn't a preferable, not recommended attitude for ppl who are part of his social circle.

Jazz losing another inch of depth

>a quiet *POP* echoes in the distance

I think she was binding them to together to hide them

I'm open about being disgusted by the troons. And seeing them as crazy or sexual predators not legit women.

What the media and colleges have done to White women is fucking criminal

Attached: 1432189244086.jpg (1840x2342, 1.33M)

I mean, why not? Why should dudes be the only ones to have to die for their country? Women, trannies and gays shouldn't get off the hook.

So am I. I know most people feel the same way and I'm letting them know they aren't alone

Or public housing. Or in houses owned by large families whilst they themselves hop from fake ID to fake ID, and cousin's house to cousin's house.

For this latter reason DWI effectively doesn't exist for illegals. And there are A LOT of illegals now.

Why would any self respecting man die for this pozzed country?

freshman don't declare majors at Harvard, you do that your second year there because they want people to explore possible majors. But yeah rest assured it will be some complete bullshit degree because he isn't capable of getting one in something academically challenging at all, even with Harvard holding his hand and not holding him to the same standards as normal students.

He's still got women nips. Those little knobbers have always made me chuckle when I get a gf with ones like those.

My uncle used to work for public housing. There would be an apartment only meant for two people but six would be living there. You would also have a single mother on paper but her boyfriend would be living her. So she gets the income of the boyfriend plus assistance from the state.

Having someone like Jazz in the military around soldiers would just lead the soldiers to question whether their country was actually worth fighting for. It's a demoralizing factor.

>Or public housing. Or in houses owned by large families
So destitution, yeah.

So did Noah think she could date someone for 6 years and they wouldn't find out she's trans. Does she think the frankenpenis would fool anyone?

Attached: 1643300559804.png (884x529, 548.51K)

I wouldn't, but that wasn't the point. I was saying, in reference to support for trannies, and by extension gays and women - why not? History has been filled with dudes and only dudes dying for their country in times of war. It's high time they get a sense for what we've been doing to protect them.

Attached: 135453942.jpg (533x289, 33.38K)

I graduated college in the 2000s and took some classes at Carnegie Mellon 2 years ago for some stuff I was interested in. My mind was blown how much pozzed shit was everywhere in all the buildings I went in. The walls were covered in one sided political shit. Everything was pozzed. All of it. Not one viewpoint that could be considered opposition to what people would call 'leftist' or 'democrat' or whatever. Tranny shit, fuck Trump shit, BLM shit, white guilt shit, Toxic Masculinity shit, etc... And I have a feeling if someone would have put something up that wouldn't fall into the views of those people it would have been torn down and the person might even have gotten into trouble. Things were not like this 10-15 years ago.

I did think of this counter point when I was writing my response. It's really the only thing I could think of as to why not. But I still think the camraderie that soldiers experience during wartime might just override this. Still, it wouldn't be a great look to let unstable types into the military. But hey, if you're one of the few trannies that has their shit together, passing or not, then go ahead, sign up!

yeah I'm sure he remembers his dreams when he was a 2 year old and the specific details of what was going on during a certain day. Very believable.

Those people are delusional

It's more a hypothetical, as I understood it. Of course, in reality it would never happen where someone wouldn't instantly clock their partner not being the gender they were at birth.

Do you have the uncensored pic of those pecs? Asking for a friend, haha.

My cousins dorms all had names on the doors along with their preferred pronouns. Anyone suggesting that years ago would have been mocked relentlessly. I made a joke about it and the kids acted like I just genocided trannies. There's absolutely no hope for that generation or the next.

I dunno. If collectively your family owns three houses, you always have a place to sleep and eat, and you make enough cash to send regular wire transfers back home to support a family there, are you really destitute?

A lot of them don't have anything back home now though. Microfinance, which was supposed to lift the third world out of poverty, turned into a scam that swindles south Americans into permanent debt so they can pay coyotes to smuggle them in.

A lot of White Americans end up destitute because they can't pay medical bills. I don't know where I'm going with this. I'm absolutely for universal health coverage. But you can't have that and unlimited immigration and 50% free riders. Even that would still be a hell of a lot cheaper than what we have now, but it would still be unsustainable. What we have now is an absolute nightmare.

A good writer can take some hazy details and flash them out with his own imagination.
With all the shit they put in there I'm inclined to believe most it is real, or at least "based on a true story." If they were making it up out of whole cloth I think the picture they'd paint would be very different.

Attached: Red Flags from Jazz's Book.png (1143x296, 51.74K)

day of the reckoning won't spare you, pedo troon

I went to college in the 90s and you didn't see political anything at all anywhere. Everyone was very much a Clintonite liberal, of course, but the hyperpoliticization would have been unimaginable.

anus lips

Honestly, for a dude those are some pretty nice DSLs. It's just the brownish hue of the periphery that is off-putting for me.

Try gaslighting someone else.

Attached: 1579303087402.jpg (431x472, 28.22K)

Are those all natural man melons?

fully indoctrinated

They've been "fixed"

Attached: Jazz Breast Deformity.png (1882x890, 482.97K)

>With all the shit they put in there I'm inclined to believe most it is real, or at least "based on a true story." If they were making it up out of whole cloth I think the picture they'd paint would be very different.
I think Jazz believes that he had that dream. I don't think it actually ever happened though and that Jeanette simply repeated the story to Jazz so many times that he 'remembers' the dream as having occurred.

>It's crazy how much the tranny thing just blew up. I think after gay marriage was made legal there wasn't much to do on that front so they moved on to trannies.

We don't live under Communism, and anyone who says so is a fucking retard, but the principle of "permanent revolution" is absolutely a driving force in American social politics.

Attached: the pop incident.webm (470x246, 2.88M)

No.

Attached: drgiggles_02.jpg (591x474, 57.48K)

The Actual Poppening!

Attached: jewsC665E.jpg (1920x1080, 280.3K)

Yeah, not a bad chance of that. I don't have an opinion either way, but I'd bet any amount of money 90% of the book comes from interviews with the family.

Once you pop, you can't stop!

Attached: 1554657891125.jpg (1000x1166, 288.53K)

Jazz has another psychotic episode

Fucking addict

Honestly, do you think we'll actually be able to see all this shit fall apart for him or are they going to shut it down beforehand?

>>Cement Head Attacks!

Attached: rajee-narinesingh.jpg (634x813, 82.21K)

So true

Attached: e7d3f_500.gif (442x239, 1.83M)

Who is this person? I keep seeing... it posted in these threads. Is this one of the troon orbiters?

Attached: 1550709764824.jpg (580x911, 224.18K)

It will be "Edited for Television "

Attached: Dmq9KnsV4AAueob.jpg (1097x1200, 109K)

I think TLC would love nothing more than to show it and they would be the highest rated episodes of the series. I don't know how far it would go before the family shut it down though. Jeanette in particular wouldn't want to be shown as being the shit mother we all recognize her to be.
At the same time Jazz is an adult and might realize this is the only real money he'll be able to make especially if he drops out for either being a retard or being too fucked up to continue school. So maybe he'll tell his family to fuck off and we'll get the Jazz and Sander show with no Greg and Jeanette. Because you know Sander would stay on TV as long as he was able regardless of the circumstances.

Yes. Cement Head is one of the Troon Cenobites. Last seen during the black trans matter rally.

Attached: botched-825x580.jpg (1200x675, 77.21K)

You must be knew. Jazz has had like three extra surgeries to fix the complications from his first. It collapsed before he got out of the hospital parking lot.

Attached: jazz_surgery.webm (352x288, 2.56M)

Here is Cement Head's first appearance on the show.

youtu.be/wK3v4FRiNRw

Attached: 1641007535168.jpg (806x1200, 264.8K)

These are people who should absolutely not be anywhere near a fucking child.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 2.33.11 AM.png (591x694, 436.98K)

I totally agree.
Yet the keep pushing....

Attached: drag.jpg (800x600, 98.93K)

People keep talking about this shit like something has to give at some point, that it'll be rolled back when people have finally had enough.. but they thought the same thing about abortion and gays and it never got better, only worse.

Attached: 1579005086369.jpg (810x500, 60.94K)

>rot pocket
LMFAO!!

Attached: 9XMA.gif (500x375, 480.86K)

>>it never got better, only worse.

Ain't that the truth.

Attached: god-help-us1689.jpg (515x768, 74.98K)

Attached: 1549020401036.jpg (1125x786, 61.25K)

Attached: 1643537269365.jpg (579x960, 64.64K)

Noelle unironically became a Muslim tranny. Seems oxymoronic but they troon out all the gays in Iran since being gay is worse than being a troon over there

Attached: noelle-2.jpg (999x666, 179.67K)

Haven't paid attention to this trainwreck of a show, but did Jazz really try to commit suciide? Is there any proof of this?

no proof, just constant references to Jazz being in a "dark place" and the previous attempt at Harvard going poorly. also the fact that he's doped up on 17 meds, some of which surely have to be heavy-duty antipsychotics which are very rarely prescribed for regular old depression

Hell yeah dr. Giggles. The bandaid scene gave me a weird boner as a kid.

Noelle fell hook, line, and sinker for the Tranny Meme. They talked him right out of his cock and balls. He's the true victim on this show.

Attached: pain-has-a-face-0099.jpg (4200x2795, 1.67M)

Meet Dr. Giggles, 2022.

Attached: maxresdefault (1) (3).jpg (1280x720, 73.28K)

Attached: Jazz.png (354x2574, 1.31M)

Attached: 89232.png (1736x1186, 103.14K)

it's sad because he seems intelligent and was quite good-looking. why did he do do it to himself? he wasn't an overt AGP coomer either, his dress style and name and everything were quite modest

kek. i don't get why some anons here thirst over troons. IRL it would be very, very clear you're fucking a dude

Attached: thearchitect.png (1392x1220, 412.01K)

Attached: theoutsiderhplovecraft.png (1800x1226, 835.41K)

>4 years until 600lb life crossover.
I'll still catch you guys here then, right?

Attached: 1640673254536.png (812x812, 1.12M)

(((((Whites)))))

Yes even the """qt ones""" the other user mentioned, gotta happen

>We
Holy newfag! Go back NOW!

Attached: vnpkamnlnb111.jpg (276x251, 14.13K)

category of troons :
best to worst

1. the jazz. Didn't really choose to become an obse eunuch, was groomed into this path of suffering by abominale Munchausen by proxy mom who wanted to score virtue point amongst her progressive circle.
Have no capacity to orgasm, or libido. Not a threat to women or children.
Can be left alive, the mom should be killed though.

2 the coping rape victim
Was raped as a kid. The trooning is a fucked up coping mechanism of self destruction of your body like those very fat fucks in that other show. Bad psychological care put them on the troon path of misery. The psychologists in charge should be killed.

3. the super duper effeminate homo who hates being a faggot.
Wants to become a woman because he has always love dicks and traditionally feminine shit and has been raised in an homophobic environment. Try really hard to pass and sometime can, but their ultra bimboish and pornified impersonation of women are cringe. Won't creep on women because he's 100% gay. Same
for super butch lesbian.

you can't make this shit up

Attached: 1604040692343.png (332x330, 82.79K)

It's starting to get really bad from now on.

4. the leftist poseur. Will claim to be queer and non binary to climb up the leftist ladders of victimisation.And to be able to gaslight and coerce society as a whole like a good stalinist.

5. the trooncel. Failed male with deep seated misogyny. Because he's a misogynist, he thinks he, a failed male, could become a good woman, because women are lesser beings accoring to him. Pro tip : he won't
Is a threat to women because he still want to empty his incel balls, and he hates them.

6. the roided fujoshit. Spend all her teen years fapping to yaoi. Fetichize homosexual men so much she eventually wanted to become one. Will try to coerce gay men into sucking her masculine clit or frankendick. Not really a threat to gays because she's 5'2", but sure is a hindrance.

7 the agp troon aka 'He-M'am'. Is into it because wearing dress makes his pee pee hard, yet make minimal of effort to pass. Looks like shit. Forcing people to call him "she" is part of his disgusting sexual fetish. Will call himself a lesbian and invade all female only space because it arouses him. Probably raped one or 2 lesbians already.

8. the Ed gein : will kill women to wear their skin as a suit.

So would Jazz just be gay if he wasn't groomed?

>that meme

Attached: 1543880142775.jpg (442x694, 24.89K)

>rot pocket

Jesus Christ. The great vocabulary these threads have come up with.
Rot Pockets.
Woundhurt.

Attached: 1621958896378.jpg (337x500, 24.51K)

this is gold user. most ftm troons are 2 and 4. most mtf troon are 3, 5, and 7. i can't place noelle in any of those categories though. maybe 2?

Not a bad breakdown. I'm going to copy your pasta.

Attached: Cheese or Pasta.png (764x657, 54.09K)