Are iberians white??

Are iberians white??

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-123927-1.jpg (540x681, 165.48K)

Is water wet??

The most accurate characterization of them would be mixed race. They were under Arab rule longer than Spain has been a country.

No, we're direct descendants of the black moors. Pic related: an average Spanish citizen.

Attached: 1619789502501.jpg (397x402, 68.51K)

arabs are white

Attached: main-qimg-2764c4bee39155dfa352ed0b955f5319.jpg (743x695, 171.27K)

They're white in the same way that our latinx friends are white. Which is to say, "depends on how wealthy they are".

Don't care, they are nigger brothers.

Attached: 1643043320013.png (409x337, 183.86K)

>Labelling
>person of color
>trigger
>backlash
I hate america so much it's unreal

based
also incredibly based, allah will bless you with 72 virgins in heaven alhamdullilah

No, they are our black brothers from another mother

Context
>When media called him one of the few actors of color nominated for an Oscar, many Spaniards mocked the term or got angry.
Fuck. They really think he's white and shit. LMAO
These are white people. Not all meds are white. If you look like antonio you're an Arab. Simple as that

Attached: GFQZ27W.jpg (1800x800, 167.17K)

damn, north italian men are sexo sexo sexo

Dude please don't rub it in their faces. Them being non-whites is the elephant in the room here in Europe. You don't mention it around them because you know how much it hurts

How is Banderas any less white than this 100% WASP man?

Attached: 1200px-Richard_M._Nixon,_ca._1935_-_1982_-_NARA_-_530679_(cropped).jpg (1200x1499, 356.96K)

Yes

actual whites look orange when they tan, like nixon. spics have this grayish color.

>actual whites look orange
Go back to your tanning bed Trump.

middle and right are neapolitans

who would be mad of enjoying the delicious affirmative actions?

Attached: arab warrior.jpg (219x138, 4.64K)

There was this white Spanish kids in my high school who literally got into Stanford purely because he listed himself as Hispanic on his application. Based as fuck.

>Are iberians white??
Portuguese are, Spaniards no
>you're an Arab
they are white too
Just use the US census

Attached: wcekzrs4isy31.jpg (1334x750, 93.94K)

Let me be real real with you. Nixon is brown. Benjamin swarth Franklin too he envied the fair complexion of the German which is why he labelled them brown out of self hate. Lovecraft went insane from looking in the mirror and seeing the dark brown eyes of a primitive briton subhuman stare at him back

Retards see an Italian with light eyes and instantly go OMG NORF. Meanwhile I've known people from Veneto and the Friuli with dark eyes and there's people like Sergio Mattarella in Sicily.

>Through his mother, Nixon was a descendant of the early English settler Thomas Cornell

how can he be so swarthy? welsh ancestry?

Attached: questions.jpg (498x500, 59.85K)

>Meanwhile I've known people from Veneto and the Friuli with dark eyes
The majority of locals have dark eyes

kek

Attached: 4389329011_7e4f60b07c.jpg (500x375, 90.12K)

my brothers
we are NOT wh*te

>muh blue eyes

Hispanics are just mutts

It's Siberian blooded mixed with Iberian

Congratulations

You are all literally happy.

Yep.

Genetically

All Hispanics with the exceptions of Colombians,and some Ricans are 90% hapa blood.

It's been out all month

Hispanics are just happy.

Ironic eh

Lol. This Kyrgyzman is considered white Aryan masterrace but not a Spaniard. Really makes you think
I mean if you don't do that, what's stopping Arabs and spics that look Spanish enough from claiming to be white? White is a stupid category anyway

Attached: fullsizeoutput_18be-720x566.jpg (720x566, 59.34K)

VHG... MIS ANTEPASSADOS NEGROS

They are all hapas besides the Colombians and some Ricans
It's been out a month

Brown short Hapas

old cameras

>In an interview with Univision's Jorge Ramos in January, Banderas was asked about the controversy. He chuckled and said he prefers to take it with a bit of humor.
>"I don't know what I am," he told Ramos. "When I've gone to the U.S., I've considered myself Latino, because those are the people I've connected with the most."
>Banderas then recalled filling out an official form in the U.S.: When he went to check the box for "white" under race, he was told that was wrong, that he was Hispanic.
>"I said, 'Hispanic isn't actually a race,' " Banderas told Ramos, but he went ahead and checked the Hispanic box. "Great, I'm happy to be Hispanic, Spanish, Latino, and if I'm a person of color, well then I'm a person of color."

Attached: 1617715637012.png (800x1023, 548.51K)