/dixie/ - Southern US and friends

The edition that is the current edition which I would like for all of you to post in currently

Attached: ae2.png (900x600, 33.29K)

Attached: 1643573287498.webm (1280x720, 2.3M)

plant's fighting in the trenches on the civil war thread

Why aren't you helping him

im a one man shitposting army

Attached: 1477101110994.png (919x737, 60.2K)

he's more well read on the civil war than i am
he's got it
throw ANY yank apologist and he'll defeat them with FACTS and LOGIC and CORNBREAD

How did it come to pass that you became such a confederaboo
Like it makes sense based on where you're from but seems like most southerners are pretty content not knowing that much about history

Attached: 1643680195716.jpg (640x640, 181.23K)

when i saw how academics and the liars with microphones started demonizing southern culture and history i realized exactly what was happening
historical revisionism
FUCK yankees and FUCK yankee academia

howdy
yall
howdy

Attached: 1547302882506.jpg (780x442, 57.92K)

it was revealed to him in a skooma overdose

o fugg
aliumm:D:D
also howdy fren

Attached: 1524605797347.jpg (243x208, 8.09K)

Is that what you went to study in college or did you just read books and shish in your spare time to learn about the souf

I betrayed the south and moved to yankee clay so now I reap the consequences. The snow is unbearable. It is literally the world's largest pain in the ass, mostly because it turns driving and maintaining a vehicle into an absolute nightmare, no wonder the highest rates of traffic accidents are up here.

I might go back. That's how bad it is for a third of the year.

Attached: froge.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

most of the history i was studying in school was cold war/modern era or art from antiquity
i did make acquaintances with a civil war historian who was at my uni though, great guy
his name is unironically buck
come home southern man
the sunshine and the cicadas are waiting

For some reason guys in the northeast refuse to learn how to drive in snow too
It's actually not hard at all once you get the hang of it, I think it's just a cultural thing out there where they refuse to slow down and take it easy

>or art from antiquity
Interdasting
Still waiting to hear back whether I got accepted to college but if I go there's a big chunk of the course that deals with the artistic history of ironwork where you have to replicate all the major styles throughout different periods.
Should b gud

thats neat
knowledge like that will get you to the point where you can look at an old piece of iron and tell where it might have been made by the style

>mmm yes this cemetery fence was probably made in Hamilton around the 1890s, I can tell by its similarity to late era Belfast fencework
>hey guys where are you going wait up

i got lost in a museum during my elementary field trip to dc because i read the plaques at each exhibit

thats like me and trees
>what the fuck is this swamp oak doing up here in the mountains theyre lowland trees

This general is too small for the two of us, sheriff.

Attached: 1632283136176.jpg (400x400, 35.93K)

>while you were having fun with your friends I was studying the exhibits

But bushlore is based and pulls wenches