How's the dating market for sub zero (under 8) males in your country

How's the dating market for sub zero (under 8) males in your country

Attached: 1643722279104[1].png (501x960, 513.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/theres-scientific-reason-why-self-harm-makes-some-people-feel-better-180953062/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not too shabby, most girls are sluts so everyone who puts in a little effort can get laid or a gf

I wouldnt know, im 10/10

You have no idea how bad things are

Women really just post these heinous pictures and expect not to get murdered

imagine the guy who is down bad enough to actually go for this, I know there's at least one out there

what the fuck is that on her stomach

self harm

I'd fuck her
Self harm scars. Big girl is a cutter

It looks like scarification.

It's strange how so many people seen to care to portrait agression. With the "I don't care" tattoos and so on.

same

why are you aiming at Americans and south Americans?

Hey, autistic tinder guy, how do you manage to make photos of yourself if you're truly autistic? And not just photos but good ones so girls swype on you.

for what purpose do they do this

It’s to get attention

I feel sorry for her son.

He'll of an endorphin rush or something. I don't really understand it

mix of mental illness and seeking attention

Munchausen syndrome.

>28
She looks 45

I'm not even making moral judgements.

I guess the opposite would be people that craft an angelic aura for themselves.

But still, it's a bit fascinating the things humans partake into portraying themselves.

ask your mom to take them

I would if I had one.

When it comes to sensing physical and emotional pain, our brains use the same two areas: the anterior insula, a small patch of neural real estate that’s part of the cerebral cortex behind each ear, and the anterior cingulate cortex, a hook-shaped piece of brain tissue towards the front of the brain. These are the areas in the brain that process pain, regardless of whether we’ve felt the sting of rejection or the sting of a bee.

Pain relievers also act on these two areas, regardless of whether someone is experiencing emotional or physical pain. A 2010 study in Psychological Science revealed that the pain relievers such as Tylenol or paracetamol (acetaminophen) helped to relieve the distress associated with social rejection and also decreased activity in the anterior insula and the anterior cingulate cortex. This doesn’t mean that Tylenol is the next Prozac, but it does show just how intertwined emotional and physical pain are in the brain.

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/theres-scientific-reason-why-self-harm-makes-some-people-feel-better-180953062/

I just vomited, thanks.

Fucking mom's is hot

I don't buy it