What do you think of them?

What do you think of them?

Attached: 471E9D3D-CC1D-4E1D-A8C3-F882934035F2.jpg (1080x1350, 87.59K)

Attached: vqGeMsr.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Conquering continental Europe was the hard, hard way of expanding your power. Colonization was a lot more lucrative and easy and they should have focused more on a navy, not battering their neighbors.

allies punishing them too hard after WWI was the reason hitlerdude got so popular

VGH

it was very cringe
still better than the soviet or hitler empire

>be Romania
>join the war for opportunistic reasons
>get btfo
>get more territory in the peace treaty
>Central Power end up losing
>get even more territory
>still complain

Attached: RomaniaLosses1918.jpg (592x445, 225.69K)

it has nothing to do with that. It was just cringe

yeah true desu
I wish 1848 Großgermaniums had become a thing

Attached: 76nyifjqw0s11.png (960x784, 927.99K)

we got btfo'ed true but as soon as we got our shit together russian niggers got ultra btfo so it wasnt fair

VGH med germany, what could of bean...

what is finland doin there

Binland was under German influence at the end of WW1 and was supposed to get a German king, German troops helped defeat commies in your civil war and also Finnish troops were trained in Germany

yes i know but thats some weird larp, since there was civil war going, calling it part of german empire is not correct at all.

Too small

Attached: 34i66ufvklb41.png (640x480, 163.99K)

Why eesti so big :3

>foreshadowing
history truly is the most kino of all

They were hardly punished at all compared to other Central Powers, the reason WW2 happened was that the Allies were too soft. Germany should have been utterly dismantled

But calling it a client state is correct af. Ze Germans even had their own victory parade without the Finnish White Army in Helsinki in May.

>join the war for opportunistic reasons
Retarded idea. The "pragmatic" and easy choices would have been neutrality or CP.
Instead we chose the Entente even if we poorly equipped and we would face a huge enemy front.
We actually chose foolish idealism. And it worked, but not before we had made huge sacrifices.

this nigga knows

Also the map in the OP is incomplete, it should include Romania too since it was a de facto German protectorate at the end of teh war.

It would be even cool if germans would stop their germanisation autism