/brit/

Attached: 1643283696805.png (706x756, 669.41K)

fucking scumbags

*poos on your head*

anime

>REEEEEEEEEEgypt

find the janitorial staff very arbitrary with the rules

so here we are, 30 minutes of trying to create a thread, janny deleting them asap and no one using the old because why? YOU BOTH DO IT FOR FREE SAD CUNTS

name on, mikey

The whole page 8 rule thing seems to only be enforced every now and then, it's very strange. And it's a fucking unwritten rule too because it's not in the actual written rules.

> Indigenous Australians are the most incarcerated people in the world. They make up 3.3 percent of the country’s population but account for about 30 percent of its inmates. In the Northern Territory, nearly 85 percent of those imprisoned are Indigenous.
Sounds pretty racist to me.

I think it only gets enforced when runts start taking the piss and sharing /brit/ threads at like 270 posts. It's just to beat these odious freaks back into line.

The Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, has arrived in Ukraine.

Attached: bojo goes to ukraine.jpg (1200x675, 70.88K)

[F4M] Futa Drow Matriarch Breaks in her New Slave [FDom][msub][Futa][Rape][Forced][Anal][Face Fucking][Gagging][Threats of Death][Drow][Fantasy][Slave][Magical Punishment][Elf][Humiliation][Initial Defiance][Special Effects][Script Fill]

they should probably stop committing crimes or something

had a very very strange dream last night lads

whats he doing there then?

wtf is threats of death

*attaches an outboard motor to your nan and sets sail for adventure*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

dang ol /brit/ man talkin bout poo man thinkin bout gon gettin' wank sex poo dog gone dang ol' 190 man i dunno man

Attached: 1580241467513.jpg (355x500, 20.37K)

Private eyes, they're watching you
they see your every move

anyone wanna bum me just had a shit xx

Calls for Cressida Dick to go NOW as report exposes how officers joked on WhatsApp about 'raping' and 'hate-f**king' female colleagues and 'killing black children' with one cop dubbed 'mcrapey raperson'... and NINE of them are STILL employed
Grim revelations are just the latest scandal for chief Cressida Dick - already under pressure over Partygate
Will be seen as new evidence of problems with the Met's culture exposed by the murder of Sarah Everard
Met called behaviour 'reprehensible', but nine of 14 officers are still serving in force - with just two sacked
Today, ex chief prosecutor Nazir Afzal said 'only new leadership will do' as he called for judge-led inquiry'

Attached: met.png (840x511, 380.23K)

I AM AN ALCOHOLIC PIECE OF SHIT FREAK

ktim

*covertly enters thread inside a small one-man submarine*

Attached: met1.png (464x490, 220.35K)

yeah but i am surprised they haven't started some kind of an abo lives matters movement and blame everything on the whities like here.

Went outside the M25 once, cavemen and rape gangs galore.

look fake

be cool lads janny is on the prowl

what happened to the Top Gear dog

obviously a mockup you spacker

I was hanging out with my friend Jordan and my girlfriend Georgia in a local restaurant. Suddenly I was Russian for some Turkey because I was so Hungary. When I was Finnished I Czeched the bill and all I could say was "Uganada be kidding me! There's Norway I'm paying that! That bird was covered in Greece!" So Iran from the store, jumped in my C.A.R and escaped. You may think that story is fake, but trust me Israel.

so a fake?

got run over haha

probably fathering white whores mixed dog and human abominations

killed by a landmine in south sudan

How Od I use thIs site

Attached: B55C58FF-5DA7-4F9D-AA09-54E117178457.jpg (622x447, 48.04K)

yeah mate

might pop to sainsburys

>Mr Speaker, I-I-I-I did not get any YOU's, on my previous post and and and and....

Attached: bojohcm.jpg (959x597, 49.53K)

I'm chinese-australian

might pop down the stairs just now

don't mind me, just your typical odious little slug of a man

cute self checkout girl just caught me running on all fours out the door

fucked it mate

cressida dick sounds like a fake name lol

thinking about that post from earlier, saying how once you reach 30 you should be talking about house prices instead of poo.

>self checkout girl
sounds like a contradiction in terms

They usually have a person overseeing the self-use tills don't they

Hi this is my first visit here and just to let you know, I won't be coming back

Got a date in 30 minutes. Very nervous right now.

They have to supervise innit

no they exist just usually they're on the other side of the shop having a nice chat while you need your red bull verified

don’t forget to bring a treat for her guide dog mate x

Just don't be yourself

fucked up my back sitting like a retard earlier
think i might actually have to go to a doctor for this one

i always dream im running on all fours. they always culminate in me jumping higher and higher until i look down and several stories up before i wake up panic-stricken