In America all school children are required to wear clear backpacks so they can't bring any AR 15s into school...

In America all school children are required to wear clear backpacks so they can't bring any AR 15s into school. They are also requires to go through metal detectors before entering.

Does your country also have safety precautions?

Attached: baginning_black_clear_backpacks_transparent_school_backpack_5_.jpg (800x800, 118.25K)

in usa safety means turning school in literal jailhouse with transparent plastic furniture and metal detectors

We also have police force in the school. Just in case a shootout happens

Maybe time to take another look at mental health instead of pretending that muh gun regulations will stop the problem?

$$$$$$$$$$$

No because here civilians don’t no have an assault rifle 15

most schools don't have this, or metal detectors. primarily schools in melanated or high crime areas so kids can't sneak in drugs or knives
sounds like gommunism to me

lmao
land of the free

Not being insane is communism?

>In America all school children are required to wear clear backpacks
Uh no. lol
>They are also requires to go through metal detectors before entering.
Also no.

Attached: 1643662642499.png (477x894, 25.61K)

This takes the fun out of stealing other kids shit. If all the bags were clear, the thieves guild would primarily target rich kids and their fancy phones. Back in the day b4 clear transparent bags, stealing was like grabbing something from a mystery bag. Never know what you'll get.

is joke
german humor at it again

untrue, every school in your country has this and you know it. what do you gain from lying like this on the internet?

Das
Fukken
Rite
Bich
Boi

Yeah, I bet.

Nah senpai. This actually makes it more fun by raising the stakes. Kinda like being black and not getting shot by the police.

The thieves guild still had to meet their monthly quota so they're not gonna stop stealing.

Sounds like an introduction your countrymen decades ago would have written in a dystopian SF.

>n America all school children are required to wear clear backpacks
nope

Why do you go on the internet and tell lies?
Maybe that's true in your shothole of a state, but neither myself nor any of my siblings still in school have had to deal with anything you've mentioned.

Sometimes I wonder if the usa is one giant tv show where everyone is trying to be the main protagonist.

It’s definitely the most eventful country on earth

You really think I'd do that? Just go on the internet and spew lies and vitriol?

many people get depressed if their life doesn't match what people in movies/shows do at their age so yes