What is your worst experience with gipsies?

what is your worst experience with gipsies?

Attached: gipsies.jpg (959x639, 234.14K)

them existing

some are ok, some are really annoying

I think I've been cursed by one

one of them approached me. i thought they were just made up by /pol

When I was in Spain a gypsy woman tried to sell me a flower for 10ebpo and when I refused she spread her legs and started pissing on the ground right in front of me

All of them would be white here

based, asserting dominance

They have annual migrations around my hometown where they trash up school car parks, parks and footballl fields

genuinely never seen one and i spent like a year in yurop

was she hot?

No, she was like 50

surrounded me, took my breakfast and few of watermelons I was selling

erdogan, is that you?

In the 90s they tried to scam my village, one of them would knock on the front door, the other went around the back
Luckily grandpa was in the garden while grandma opened the door kek

no, our watermelons are better
gypsies stole my watermelons few times, disgusting people

When I was a young lady working as a barman a couple of Roma gypo women walked in and pulled a change raising scam on me and ended up walking away with £200 from the till (look it up if you don't know what it is, as it's hard to explain - you'd think the cashier must be stupid to fall for it, but it's pretty difficult when you're trying to serve a busy bar and they're there shouting at you and trying to confuse you). Worst thing is I even clocked them as troublemakers as soon as they walked in due to their being gypos, but then admonished myself for racism and resolved to treat them like any other customer (silly me)

With Irish pikeys - they stole my bike from my garage when I was in primary school and made me cry, they stole some scooters from my garage a few years later, and they stole the car stereo from my dad's car in our driveway. Didn't actually see it was them, but it always coincided with when they came to town and the police said it was almost definitely them

Not a young lady, meant to write "young lad" and got autocorrected lmao
I am under no delusion that I will never be a woman (and don't want to be one either)

Hitler wasnt wrong about destroying the gypsies

They do this because they are protected by the law. If not, they would be second class citizens like in Romania. Why do you think all their gypsies stay here while their decent and hard-working people are returning to their country?

t. immigrant 15 year old without money for his own PC

Not true, an ethnic Briton phoneposting whilst bored at work