twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*infuriates Any Forums incels*

who will play him in the biopic?

woah watch our bald person there are indians behind you

crikey, these soviet chechens are a bit too spicy for me

Why? Is he a sexpat?

Yes
He also apparently raped the child of his ex-wife in the 90's

Attached: jasonstatham.jpg (602x788, 58.75K)

He is just one of those european white little pillows, that films himself in absolute common places where little boys grow, and films to show to his peers what a brave adventurer he is for spending a night in a hotel not everyone in their families has stayed before.

It's little "adveture and bravery" simulation for the sheltered white eye.

He's based. I wish I was him.

Kurt Caz and Sabbatical are more based.

Nothing will ever be as kino as Bald in Belarus:
youtu.be/DB2uXh0YMJk?t=831

>goes to broke shithole and videotapes random lamp posts and bus stops
>gets millions of views and revenue
>uses money to fuck tons of thirdie women for cheap
>millions of retards online genuinely believe he is interested in soviet babushka train station mosaic lmao simply epic my dudes! and not actually taking advantage of desperate thirdie roasties
>internet incels want to hunt him down and get him a life prison sentence for having sex

admit it, he's based

Everyone listen to this user , this is the correct interpretation of B&B

As I Chechen I only regret that I wasn't there myself when my brothers punished him. Would've given him a few slaps, this fat pig.

based

little boys grow up in rural Mali as well, is actually the place with the highest fertility in the world, it doesn't mean that you would be able to go there
in how many non-touristic third world places have you ever been?

He's magic. Simple as. He finds the most amazing human beings from all over the world and shows them to us.
We are truly one, a brotherhood of man. Borders only divide us.

What happend?

>he doesn't know

youtube.com/watch?v=dD8DrOXrET4

he was in chechnya and made a single off hand comment about chechen women so the entire place chimped out and hunted him down to make him do an apology video at gunpoint

if he does go to prison it will be for the actual rapes he has committed, but yeah his ability to make a shit load of money from basically making the same low effort video over and over again is pretty impressive.

Apparently he speaks orc-tier russian where he knows all the vocabulary but has no idea how to form a sentence or conjugate verbs/use tenses properly
It helps that nobody else understands russian and it sounds like he's speaking it fluently

this has to be the most soy criticism you can level at him, who gives a shit if his russian isn't perfect.

simply epic my dudes

I didn't hear about this one, wouldn't surprise me though given his posts from that PUA forum

>As I Chechen I only regret that I wasn't there myself when my brothers punished him. Would've given him a few slaps, this fat pig.

Attached: anyone i don;t like looks like a this.jpg (800x450, 19.39K)

that's what Tsar Experience does too, all he knows is Russian vocabulary, doesn't know any grammar but he manages to get around Russia