Almost every German person I have met in person has been super friendly...

Almost every German person I have met in person has been super friendly, meanwhile every /Deutsch/ thread is filled with nothing but cunts

Attached: 653ztm9yjtg31.jpg (559x423, 14.78K)

Every Swede in Sverigetråden is a depressed NEET incel while all my Swedish friends IRL are hardworking, educated & have gfs or atleast get laid regularly

Because those on German Any Forums are not really german, and spoils, same applies to most countries with sizeable immigration. If you think that every Norwegian is a nord, I got bad news for you; like half the posters here from my country are shitskins and niggers, and most Norwegians never really bother to use Any Forums. Same applies to Swedes btw.

Danes are actually white though strange as it seems.

generals on this board are pure cancer

except for brit

I am from Mallorca but I live in an area where there are no German tourists, so I rarely speak to Germans. I once knew a German man, he was in his fifties, was here working as a gardener in the summers and the rest of the year he lived in Germany. He was an alcoholic, a racist, anti-Semitic, quite uneducated, and very very friendly to me. He liked Brazilian prostitutes a lot, and cocaine.

so just german ?

Yes.

There's one female turk amongst our numbers.

ok

I wish I had never done generals threads. Now people recognize me here and bully me, I never intended for that, I just wanted to make threads.

>kys furfag

And people now even confuse me with the CPeruano, it makes browsing Any Forums worse. I suffer on Any Forums.

Only schizos post in generals, I still don't get why they are allowed.

>every /Deutsch/ thread is filled with nothing but cunts
those guys are complete retards.. no exception

Basiert

peruANO huso hald die FRESSÖ

Thats why they are in the Internet. They are societies rejects. I thought everyone on the internet is that

based /deutsch/ uezs

based and unterschichtspilled

Attached: 648.png (640x513, 177.14K)

You're fine, Turks are honerary Greeks so it's okay.

OP decided to share his personal blog with us and we didnt care.
so sorry.

most people on Any Forums are social rejects, the most retarded ones post on their cunts general

>why is a general filled with bitter, autistic incels unfriendly
hmmm I wonder why

germans are faggots yeah but theyre kinda alright tho
>t.russian that lives in germany