The world before the british chimping out

The world before the british chimping out

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-105946.jpg (960x540, 183.06K)

>ppp accuracy at that time
LMAO

>qing china
>ppp
you mean after they spent centuries having their economy slowly destroyed by new world silver? what a joke lel

>you mean after they spent centuries having their economy slowly destroyed by new world silver
more nuance than that. China completely missed out on industrialization which led to their economy collapsing around 1840 or so because Western products flooded the market. Not unlike what China's doing with their cheap products edging out Western made stuff nowadays actually

wdym, this shows browns getting mogged harder than ever. Britain had like 10 people vs browns having 20 billion and still competitive PPP GDP lmao.

now UK isnt even in the third now
Praying for their downfall into the way they used to be: a backwater shithole

>1853
>communist flag

Definitely very trustworthy graph

coping hard lol

The world is turning back to its normal-self.
I approve this trend where China is gaining the hegemony.

> NOOOO I can't admit China was great back then!!!1! NOOOO !!!

american's can't recognize flags changing

why is a Japanese pro china

>I can't admit China was great back then
back then, sure, but definitely not in xix century lol

i am prochina davidokun, just don't like blatant lies simple as

this
china as a hegemony is a peaceful world
anglos as a hegemony is full of genocide, refugees and backstabbing

>because Western products flooded the market.

WHAT??
Chinese people didnt want to buy anything from the West.
This is why british monkeys started to oblige them to buy opium

it's always the angloids..

silver which they were able to buy in massive quantities due to the size of their economy

>Chinese people didnt want to buy anything from the West
that's not it. Tons of cheaper and probably-better british/American/Euro products flooded the rest of the world market and crowded China out. not a question of what China wanted to buy but what everyone else wanted to buy

Why not?
Japan is Asia
We use Kanji
We learn Chinese classics

This

I am no davido

>During the Second Opium War, French and British troops captured the palace on 6 October 1860, looting and destroying the imperial collections over the next few days.

I find this hard to believe. Countries this amazingly economically powerful don't simply sit there and get colonized by little islands from the other side of the planet. Your military might tends to be a manifestation of your underlying economic ability.

except that's not what happened, they lacked silver of their own so they were increasingly reliant on spanish silver for trading, which deprecated in value and thus caused massive amounts of wealth to leave the country and led to further debasement of remaining chinese coins

>english folks forced china to buy opium and shit
>b-b-b-b-ut france reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
typical angloid cope

in 1850 there were only around 18 million brits, a bit like the netherlands today, while there were hundreds of millions of chinese and indians

China was and is very corrupted country where billions stolen. The state of chinese administration in xix was so bad that even economic advantage or military didn't make difference, because provinces kept lying about situation and central government was in their buble unable even to have valid data since inspectors were bribed. Qing china was on edge of collapse and just needed something that reveals flaws in their system.