Is hiking popular in you're country?

Is hiking popular in you're country?
>flag
>yes but only white people does it

Attached: hiking2.webm (478x850, 2.63M)

Yes unless you're a nigger, arab or a city faggot.

Found the Somali/Afghan

feet

>white people will never know the feeling of being in the desert in the middle of a sandstorm where you cant see more than 10 meters infront of you and you start hallucinating
i would still trade that for forests and green landscapes

Honestly, judging by the Irakis, Afghans and Bulbheads, you won't really get out much in order to explore them.

But then again you Saudi's are supposed to be actual human beings compared to those monkeys, so maybe you're a different breed.

>that flag
>only white people go hiking
so minus blacks, hispanics and shit and minus the ones that're too fat in first place
maybe 80 people in the whole country

Yes, we have great nature and mountains for that

why do wh*Te people dress like retards when they go to forest? take this stupid whore in OP as an example her feet are going to rot in these boots and her legs will serve as food to mosquitoes
good job stupid fucking hole your sweatshirt says "outside" on it how appropriate
westerners are clueless
genocide is the only solution

dont try to get close to me by slandering my brother YT

Yeah I've heard that story before, for all your supposed brotherhood, all mosques are divided by ethnicities.

>why do women dress like retards
fixed

maybe its like that in europe, but i have never seen or even thought of a segregated mosque before, unless you mean different sects

It's easy to think of everyone as brothers when you live in a country filled with people who look like you. Take a sizeable population of bulbheads and come back talking that brotherhood shit.

YIKES, imagine being that much of a shut in neet, saudi arabia has many minorities from around the world, and somalian expats are seen in high regard here.

>But then again you Saudi's are supposed to be actual human beings compared to those monkeys, so maybe you're a different breed.

Ah yes, a backwards Islamic monarchy, petro-country that solely exists thanks to Amerifats driving gas guzzlers, where the population can't wipe their own ass without the "help" of an enslaved Indian/Filipino maid

>actual human beings

Attached: castorducanada.jpg (224x225, 14.58K)

Easy Vasili, Jesus

>hiking with bare legs

I hate womemes, I hope she gets ticks and rare diseases

>And start hallucinating

Attached: 1628240503646.png (512x512, 207.82K)

she's a park ranger, she knows what she's doing

Attached: parkrangerqt.webm (525x850, 2.75M)

Bah I'm talking to a muslim FEMINIST, waste of my time, continue sucking Jewish cock Incel

this isn't unique to women all wh*Te people dress the same when they go to forest: retarded boots, gay shorts and if they're smart enough they don't put on a tank top or a t-shirt

imagine calling me a feminist while talking with the mannerism of a woman, just dont be racist, its not that hard.
amricans pump most of their oil, and YT doesnt even clean himself after using the bathroom.

not every forest is a swamp sergay

I like hiking, no need to be racist about it.

Based sergei hiking in a ghillie suit

every forest does have mosquitoes

>Ah yes, a backwards Islamic monarchy, petro-country that solely exists thanks to Amerifats driving gas guzzlers, where the population can't wipe their own ass without the "help" of an enslaved Indian/Filipino maid
This is basically Canada now too.

You suck Jewish cock, and they force you to make women drive. You're a slave to Jews, and you have been slave forever, before Jews you were a slave to Turks who raped your women and made fun of your religion, and you did nothing.

You're a slave and your leaders take dick from globohomo. The only good muslims are Iranians because they resist it unlike you, who just spread the arse and take it deep

not really but ok

Popular no but people do it here, much better than running in my opinion

This topic made brownies seethe hard seems like. I will remember and start posting this weekly.

England
Yes unless you're a city subhuman and/or not white.

>t. afraid to shit in the woods
NOOOOOOOOOOO THEHEKIN MOSQUITOES

It's not just ytpeepo, I know lots of CHIs here in Arizona that hike.

I drove through thick fog once and it was like driving at a solid wall, scary desu