/balt/ + /ausnz/ + /caribbean/ #711

inity edition

Attached: D2A64628-3A77-4641-92FC-A7FE8E605BEB.jpg (612x612, 39.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/onlyisabellarose/
youtu.be/GuI7rA1kka8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why this little monkey make thread when we are not even at 300 replies? Do you want me to slit your FUCKING throat!

first for švelkiorperis

i've never even seen it t b h

who says i haven't already? ;)

lithuanian brain can fit on 8.9cm floppy disk

HELLO BALTOIDS AND KIWIS

Attached: 1630078102732.jpg (640x605, 63K)

latvia bringing the heat

>lithuanian brain can fit on my 8.9cm floppy dick
t. average Latvian

hello mate

Latvian brain can be stored in a potato

So for exactly 2 weeks of work i got 914 eur after taxes

My wage is 1600 after taxes
Why did I receive too much?

This schizo produces the best copy pastas

Attached: file.png (742x39, 9.56K)

Reported you to VMI.

because you deserve it ;)

Maybe the accountant gave you two wages.
They typically figure this shit out during budgets reviews, however often they have them

bost em

DARKike = antihuman, anti-natural, anti-divine negroids and chinaids artificially created creatures of animals = cloned by satanic civilizations of parasites in Eden from reptiles of insects and primates, and then chimerized to kill living souls (genome) of the god-born Nordic Aryans.

The Aryans were born by gods, in a natural way and independently evolved on other planets in a natural way by the Holy Light Gods.

The Nordic Aryans terraformed Midgard (planet earth) in order to live on it, but the servants (reptiles and insectoids) and the cloned Edenic beasts of Satan (primate demons) = infected Midgard with themselves, and started telegonically, biologically, socially, economically and physically to genocide the Light of the Nordic Children man-made climate cataclysms, xenophilia, chimerization, deception, corruption, seduction, crime, violence, robbery, migration, invasion, sugestion and murder for more than 6000 years since the cloning of Negroes and Chinaids and their interspecific breeds = Jews = from Adam, Eve and Lilith !

Anyone who has anthropological colors, features and shapes of the skull, face, ears, nose, earlobes, forehead, hair, nipples, breasts, genitals, growth, skeleton, psyche, behavior, immorality, fornication,

Or who has parents or their parents who engaged in fornication = must ALWAYS be removed from the genome and countries of the Aryan race in the most effective way.

For all telegonic and microchimeric interspecific chimeras, forever carrying in their genome - PARASITIC ALIENS and TRAITORS !!!

In the universe and nature there is only 1 decision on what to do with the cells (humanoids) of the Aryan organism (race) = the organism destroys all cells = whose genome was energy-informationally or microchimerically infected with foreign DNA or fragments of foreign DNA.

This makes any organism against viruses, just as PURE-BLOOD Aryans, who are less than 10% of 100% of the white-skinned population, should do the same.

Attached: 1624447327054.jpg (2428x2573, 1.52M)

Have you ever met any autistic people in your lifetime?

What knickro brain made this mess?
Yes, "Hyman". Because you will never see one.

>total skitzo babble
kek

Correct amount should have been 800 eur
I will see what's going to happening on 1st of March

If its more than 1600 eur i guess i will have to report this issue to my manager?

My job contract says 1600 eur neto so I don't think I should receive more

do people with asperger's count?

Streams with "neurodivergent" tags, from what I saw, very frequently go hand in hand with "LGBTQIA+" tag. They're all mentally ill and unbearable, yes, but not in the classical autistic sense.

Hes right about some things but he lost me at the intergalactic Edenic race

have sex

Maybe. Or maybe try to be clever and see how that works out(but if you will - certainly keep the 800 eur extra in your bank account), jjust in case.
It's likely that they might see at the end of the month when needing to pay the 2nd half of your wage or whatever and you may not get it.
But there is that tiny chance this might slip through(though extremely unlikely. Depends on where you work).

instagram.com/onlyisabellarose/
THIS is what neurodivergents post?

Based edition man
youtu.be/GuI7rA1kka8

Attached: 1631279793558.jpg (326x326, 15.93K)

>pronouns
lol

nice slampig