How would this work with so many cultural barriers?

How would this work with so many cultural barriers?

Attached: 4fz6uza8k7f81.jpg (1080x1100, 288.16K)

If NATO works why not?

>NATO
>works

How does it not work?

This poll is utter nonsense, because the question is extremely vague and can be understood in a myriad of different ways.
Let's be honest, it's a German ploy to work around their army limits and break the leash America put on them via NATO.
EU Army would be essentially the same thing as NATO, but without USA, UK and probably Turkey, which sounds hilariously weak and pointless.

Baltic states are still not Russian, are they? NATO is a great deterrent.

>60 %
thats BS

Why does Pooland hate Russia?
They were generous enough to liberate you from the nazis AND give you a piece of their land that you could genocide them from when they could have slaughtered every single one of you
Very ungrateful and backstabbing country

Attached: 26640A50-EA24-4A63-8670-E1CE65F853D7.jpg (946x1280, 332.27K)

he didn't even say anything about russia as a country in his post lmao
whiny little girls

The dumb monkey does not know the meaning of the word "context" because the monkey was raised on comics, Marvel cartoons and the DC universe.

Attached: B10368BB-9983-412C-AA2F-DA20756EE7F6.jpg (510x416, 93.86K)

Did i ask?

What's with Russians an pig metaphors.?

> Let's be honest, it's a German ploy to work around their army limits and break the leash America put on them via NATO.

Don’t be dumb. Germany love NATO. It’s mainly a push by the current french government who is tired to see US-vassals buying US equipment

USA has people from all over the world, and we manage to be a federation and have a military. Why can't EU do it ?

Whole map seems pro-EU propaganda.

Its not because of cultural barriers. Its because of historical pride. Time for some Europeans to grow up.

What's the actual source

Stupid fat americans shouldn't talk about european matters

1) Europe isnt that different. Im sorry. "Durrr Austrians make our cheese like THIS and Germans make their cheese like THAT" isn't the insurmountable cultural barrier you think it is.
2) Europe needs to federalize if they want to become more relevant. This would help with the cultural barriers as well.

EU countries are very different desu

They aren't that different, in fact many Euro nations were already part of the same nation in history, Hungary used to be part of Austria for example.
USA was made up of people from every Euro country (and then some). If you think USA is too dysfunctional look at Canada instead.
EU can easily form a real union. Most differences are meme-tier.

Τbqh this take is also wrong.
We WANT to be irrelevant.
We WANT to enjoy reality in the here snd now, not grandiose dreams about planet conquering and world domination.

If i could give more priviledges and obligations towards the bottom i would do it NOW.

Localization is the end game and if having to rely less on USA means a multinational force so be it!

It's better for you as well, less recourses wasted here. Who cares about the schemes of generals, politicians and afdiliated bussinesmen?

ami go home

The whole point was to deimperialize and never having to live under an imperial or revolutionary boot.

>not grandiose dreams about planet conquering and world domination.
i have those every day

dont they all speak different languages? how are they going to work around that?

It's because you lack everyday life.
So do i.
You think content people care about this shit?

I know Polish and Greek and English and throw words in a couple other languages.