Flag

flag
how are fat chicks seen there

Attached: 1609170372828.webm (406x720, 2.33M)

God she actually has top tier genes, but it all goes to waste because she's fat and lazy. America's consumer bullshit is the greatest crime against human race.

So many hotties are fat these days T_T

FUCK YOU FAT FUCKS

what a fucking low test faggot you sound like, jesus christ.

They’re seen as fat but being fat is normal in America so it’s not that big of a deal

>fat
>fat

Shut up you weird fucking retard virgins

Have sex incels. The fact that you are gutter-diving for fatsos proves that you're ugly subhumans can't get real hot women.

Touch grass

I'm an athletic guy, i lift 5 days a week, i eat a good diet and cook everything at home, run a bit, etc but i fucking LOVE chubby girls for some reason man i just can't get over it i've tried conditioning myself to like thinner women but god damn i just can't

Hva FAEN er galt med deg!?

Chubby chasers are criminals who have caused women to go fat because faggots like you don't have standards.

I'm not attracted to women with with body of a 13 year old school boy, mate. Simple as.

Cope. It's not that you're not attracted, it's that you can't attract them. I know your kind, you're all incels who are angry at hot beautiful women because you're unable to attract them.

Jag vet inte, det är så härligt bara, stora bröst, tjocka lår, mjuka och varma etc
Jag älskar vad jag älskar, kan inte rå för det min broder

Du fortjener bedre kjære bror! Våkn opp for faen! Vi må bekjempe denne galskapen en gang for alle.

SI NEI TIL FEITE KVINNER NÅ!

fyyyyy faen du er kringle, hold kjeft
hun er perfekt

>fatsos
You're an actual retard

Today's beauty standards value women who are thicker than that

Do you want some tiny asian girl or something? a woman with no breasts or bum? the more you mindlessly say the word fat the more I say the word retard, that's how this works

Attached: 1639417306910.jpg (1080x1350, 148.38K)

Jeg VEDDER på at du er en frumpy liten incel med en estetikk som fører til at du ikke har noe annet valg enn å jakte på chubbies.

Til helvette med deg tøsfaen

Cope like hell incel. This standard is artificial because women were getting collectively fat across the entire world, and instead of fighting for your standards you niggers chose to capitulate as per usual.

Just admit already that a hot fitness chick is beyond your ability, and that chubbies are your form of coping mechanism

>you sound like jesus christ
what a blasphemous person!!!

Saudi bro, I need to know where Arabs stand on this issue. Does the Caliphate stand with Fatsos or with Fitness women (veiled of course)

wallahi mannen jeg kunne knekt deg i to med bare armene mine
syns det er ok at du er homofil, men skjerpings for faen. ikke projiser på andre xD

Lmao du er 100% svak som faen og trenger en kniv for å være tøff. Kom på landet der du har ingen slik at jeg kan begrave deg; ingen kommer til å finne deg der.

Det er derfor dere bor med sveklinger fra byen jævla negerfaen. Jeg voldtar deg før jeg begraver deg lille drittsekk. Bare kom på landet

sint liten bondeknøll, uff da

I get the impression you're a closeted gay man who really enjoys the aesthetics of those tough strong sixpack-sporting "fitness chicks" in the gym, and is convinced there's an "artificial" conspiracy out there that explains why other people don't share your highly rigid and restricted tastes in the female form, and how we're all "niggers" for wanting a woman with assets and not a woman who looks like a slender teenage boy

Attached: 1630090408668.jpg (750x620, 425.28K)

Jeg kjenner dere negere, dere er svake som faen, de få som bor på landet er banket opp så dere flykter til byen der ingen rører dere fordi de er sveklinger selv.

Neger du er svak, den eneste grunnen for at du tror at du er noe er fordi du bor med sveklinger.

yes, he said so in norwegian (that he's a faggot and wants men to like people like him (skinny twinks))

Cope Bong frump-chaser. I bet you're nigger just like the nigger who pretends to be "norwegian" in this thread.

would honestly give angela one

>a woman can only be fat or a stick

Ever heard of normal women with boobs and an ass, that don't weigh as much as a truck?

it stands with the optimal balance between high quality offspring, and the ability to birth said children in a frequent fashion, with the least amount of downtime between pregnancies.

>Ever heard of normal women with boobs and an ass
yeah

Attached: 1643400485044.jpg (850x1150, 316.11K)