What causes Latina Women to have so much soul?

I guess Med-women can fit that bill as well. Meanwhile our northern hoes are cold as fuck unless you mirror behavior of Latina women as a man and start being passionate crazy guy, then they suddenly start loving you like crazy.

Like wtf is going on. Is the saying "opposites attract" unironically true???

Attached: 1643656472722.webm (720x720, 2.93M)

the spice in the food makes them go cray cray

All women in the world are equally hysterical and insane
Only difference is they have more body language lol

So it's the bodylanguage that is SOVL?

Yea that and yelling are cultural things. You'll notice southern men equally gesticulate and yell constantly.
The whole i love you/i don't/i get angry for no reason/then i don't nonsense is universal in women, it's because they are ruled by their hormones and feelings, they are impulsive and irrational.

>southern men equally gesticulate and yell constantly
So they really aren't white...

Dios mio, esta chica loca. I couldn’t stand it with this lunatic, it’s just not worth it.

The guy looks like he gets trough this shit 3 times a week and it's probably not even his phone but a spare that he always carries when she looses it.

What a Chad.

I suffer in the land of cold cruelty, I yearn for the heat of passion.

Fucking cunts

i wouldnt tolerate this
i would unironically beat her and happily go to jail for assault

I dont think so, men have a response to women they dont have to other men when interaction is the same. Men have a reaction to women emotions and women lean into that because they now it works and in part because culture already expect them to be like that so they buy into it as well.

She would never date your ugly brown ass.

>gets bullied 3 times a week
>chad

I dont think so

imagine the sex

Attached: 1643721711976.jpg (228x221, 7.78K)

i wouldnt tolerate this
i would unironically beat her and happily go to jail for assault.

I have no choice but to kneel...

Attached: Sniffy.jpg (1080x1350, 278.25K)

If my bully looks like that and kisses me like this ... Where do I sign up?

God I wish that were me

I see people making out like that all the time, usually don't see the phone part

Damn imagine th SEX