صحراء الغربية AMA

I am from western sahara
Ask me anything

Attached: A8F314D2-BC18-4427-96C9-5073AAC388D9.jpg (405x409, 103.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/country/eh/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alright, let's say I believe you. What happens in that part of Western Sahara that is under POLISARIO control?

Do you LOVE morocco?

Those parts under the polisario are called the liberated territories, there isn’t really much going on in there but there are nomads and also tirifati and bir lehloul

Lol, well if they wouldn’t invaded the land then yes

are you guys balck or nafris?

how many white euro girls you fucked?

Do you consider yourself a nafri?

We are not black however there has been black soldiers in the polisario and a very small black community

I've heard the western sahara is one of the few places on earth with still no internet or broadband at all, is this true?

Attached: 1642437920140.jpg (1024x723, 55.59K)

Kinda, i consider western sahra like a inbetween north africa and west africa

In the liberated territories, yes
In sahrawi refugee, no

So like the western variant of zoomalis then

Kinda

damn, I found it hard to believe but its actually serious huh? how come there is not internet? even some of the most war torn and poor countries on earth like central african republic and burundi some form of internet.

There is almost none living in the liberated territories because of war, one civilian truck has been blown to pieces by moroccans and the nomads that live in the liberated territories, well, they are nomads, they don’t really need internet, i forgot to mention the moroccan occupied side of the land, there is internet connection there

Attached: 6EA812E5-0FA0-4961-A543-C4B8DDF13A5F.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

you have to go back

Attached: vargkicksyoubacktoyourshithole.gif (640x360, 3.64M)

would you say its generally a safe place to live in? which is safer, the moroccan occupied land or the freed land?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-01 at 14-08-51 Maps_of_Western_Sahara png (PNG Image, 1472 × 433 pixels).png (1472x433, 106.35K)

The moroccan side, i have went to laayoune

Attached: A599E696-CDB8-4F0B-A580-4C75A148E2A6.jpg (189x180, 24.35K)

Do you speak Spanish?
It used to be common there.

I sadly don’t know spanish and i will probably never learn it but yes it is a common language however we speak hassaniya arabic, we only use spanish for international shit

Would you fight for the cause if you were called upon?

how did you leave the country?

Of course khoya, it is our territory after all

Attached: BAB2EEE1-D45D-4B14-9DCF-E3C7312ED79E.jpg (405x410, 184.21K)

What are the rebels exactly fighting for? What separate identity does Western Sahara have?

Well i was born and raised in Belgium however when i used to be a small lad my parents would tell me how they managed to leave, it was very dangerous

Ever seen this flag?
That's supposedly the flag that should appear if you post from there, but i don't think that's possible for some reason that i forgot.

Attached: eh.gif (16x11, 578)

Well the separate identity is sahrawi, they are trying to liberate their land back, it was originally going to be a referendum for the sahrawis but then spain fucked it all up and gave it to reactionist govs, basically the polisario is fighting for the land back

Yeah, i am part of a diaspora also I didn’t know Any Forums had the western sahara flag, i thought they would include the moroccan one

desuarchive.org/int/search/country/eh/