S-s-ssorry mr. Murzyn

S-s-ssorry mr. Murzyn
C-c-can I have another Black energy drink?

Attached: 1643713611119m.jpg (995x1024, 101.49K)

why did you guys copy Indonesia and Singapore flag

Wtf poland has one of the saddest histories even for eastern europe is grim
I love poland

Compared to Blacks poles had it easy. Century of occupation, repressions and genocide are nothing compared to the horror of having to ride in the back of the bus

their entire race is like this

We just are your biggest fans

This but unironically

They actually copied Bohemia’s flag first

since when do we care what mike tyson thinks?

I love how Niggers conviniently ignore all the shit Slavs had collectively experienced.

Mike Tysons brains is a sorbe from all the boxing and he keeps microwaving it with all the shrooms and coke and weed he's doing.
Possibly one of the least working brains the earth has ever seen.

>implying that an average American regardless of their skin color is even aware of this stuff
>at all

Attached: White Negroes of Europe.png (645x161, 13.88K)

Mike tyson is right

exactly. also he's brown

I was taught by the holocaust a survivor who visted during holocaust week that poland and germany were equally responsible for his familys death in the name of white supremacy but poland never payed for their crimes and truly understanding the plight of jews is that they're never given justice

He's not wrong, slavs also did this historically as well. Trying to genocide groups. And still to this day try to undermine western countries and cry victim.

Case in point.

Zitto animale

Americans have not got a clue.

Attached: 1622394898898.png (1786x728, 156.05K)

>poland and germany were equally responsible for his familys death
Absolute BS. I really dont get why so many jews hate poles when the poles really tried to save as many people as possible.

The very fact they named this drink like that and paid him to advertise it instead of choosing some local name and hiring Pudzian is just confusing to me.

desu I don't even think he was a real holocaust survivor and I partially blame him for briefly being a Any Forumstard in 2016

>equally responsible
should sue the bastard for libel, but it's not like our puny diplomats could ever compete with the might of ADL funded lawyers and lobbyists

King

He's right. Poopoles can make fun but if any of them lived Mike Tyson's life they'd probably kill themselves by age 5. Stop bitching and stop asking for reparations.

He's right, you know

niggers are never right