When did you realize that America is the bad guy?

When did you realize that America is the bad guy?

Attached: 723A444B-9C63-4B09-8804-8C5A6AD60FA4.jpg (745x669, 79.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_Cavalese_cable_car_crash
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When? Where? What do you mean?

i've always knew it
dumb gringos are brainwashed into thinking that their country is good and everything they do is beneficial for the world

when they invaded middle-east

You guys aren’t that bad.

I learned about the Trail of Tears when I was kid. It made me realize that this country is evil

when as a kid this happened

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_Cavalese_cable_car_crash

When they made fun of me on thia board

When I learnt about wooden doors

When I got banned from twitter for saying the n word

I wavered between the Iraq war and the Syria war. I spent that period in limbo, somewhere in between. From Syria, I started looking at them as bad guys. However, the media hysteria when Trump was elected, and especially when they stole the election and pushed the sleepy Joe into the White House ... they convinced me that America is an absolute evil to be destroyed. In fact, the most frightening fact for me is that social networks and the media can cancel the president of America. Whatever he was, he was elected. Who gave the media the right to such behavior, were they elected by the people?

When I learned that they purposely didn't defend Pearl Harbour to get themselves into WWII.

When i started using RT as my main and only news source

This

Since i was a kid.
But that Simpsons episode about Brazil made me hate merikkkans with thr power of 3 suns

Lmao noooooooo my 1st amendment violated how dare youuuuuuu!!!!

>Who gave the media the right to such behavior, were they elected by the people?
So this was actually an issue few years ago and Trump is to blame for this himself. He didn't push hard enough during Congress action. There were hearings on this topic around 2018, the question was who is responsible for content - network or its user? Because the problem is, I can start writing terrorist propaganda or whatever and then network will be distributing dangerous to society stuff. So the networks demand special laws to protect them from responsibility of users post. But then it's a question of how much are they irresponsible which directly goes into a question how much they are allowed or are forced to moderate.

colin powell at UN

When I knew about Israel

They violated my God given right to say the n word and I will have my vengeance in this life or the next

Are Americans aware how evil their country is or do they unironically think they are the hood guys?