/brit/

based janny edition

Attached: 1643391499136.png (629x624, 595.29K)

THIS is the thread

I’ve wanked to fat arsed, big titty latina women all my life and you wonder why I can’t get it up to a flat arsed, Maisie Williams faced ogre? Ponder more

yanks on the ropes

abuut

Attached: FKdN0sRXEAYa84b.jpg (1987x2000, 348.81K)

AYO how The British Empire colonise half dey world for spices and not use any of dem? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: file.png (666x642, 628.78K)

would scran that in a zeptosecond

what's your gym diet?
i eat oats, milk, seeds and a banana in the morning
then 3 scrambled eggs doused in chilli sauce
then a tin of sardines or mackerel with chilli sauce, olives and follow it up with an orange
then some grilled spicy chicken thigh with broccoli, carrot and potato or yellow rice with peas
then some cottage cheese before bed toil

only drink water and tea.

beans on toast is good

Greetings

Rorke shaking with rage after searching "British Empire" on Twitter

peng, peng
peng, grim.

Attached: 1643705351079.png (782x774, 831.71K)

good morning sir

Omelette every other day, soup with pumpkin seeds in, tins of mackerel. I like fizzy water too so I drink that a bit.

never understood the moderation pertaining to this general
it's easily the most active thread on this board and top 10 on the site, the board is almost entirely unmoderated full of frog spam and low quality shitposts that breaks the rules, but the janny deletes the new at bump limit when the page isn't 8 or whatever
really dont get it at all

spices are used in desserts you dumb n'wah

Just eat whatever i like when im hungry really

#blm#Scotland #independence #irishunity #WelshIndependence #FreePalestine #catalonia dont follow me if your a racist or a cunt

Attached: 1641926815689.jpg (633x640, 101.67K)

It is pretty mental how fast this thread goes, especially when you got to other generals and they're dead.

mad your ancestors were just weak Gaelic speakers conquered by norman lords.

you're*

so pretty similar to me.
bet your way fitter than me too lol
just the way it works innit.
people who try hard at stuff suck at it. people who don't try are very good at it.

i cant even post the n word anymore because i end up getting banned for it

*you're

Hello how you doing sirs good morning

if you've ever had the misfortune of lurking in other generals you'll see they are cesspits of troglodytes
/polska/ literally has pedophiles in it

I just want to say the n word. It's good clean fun.

Attached: 1643699642450(1).webm (500x508, 1.73M)

/brit/ has paedos in it

I am very fit but I'm not a weightlifter. Just do lots of pull ups and dips etc. Dont lift anything higher than 15kg dumbells

haha oh yeah and that
the whole god damn board is full of things that would be "offensive to cultures" BUT if you post nigger and leftypol/moni/etc report you, you get banned for it
like why?

The British Empire was a living example of an inferiority complex in action.