ITT we educate ESLs

Stop saying "How it looks like" say "how it looks" OR "what it looks like"
Stop saying poisonous snake when you mean venomous. Poison is when you eat something

Attached: TFoE_King_Harkinian_3.png (250x156, 35.41K)

who tf asked cuh fr fr

>if i were you
>if i was you

i was taught at school that 'if i were you' is correct but i really often see that english native speakers use 'if i was you'

any rule for that??

You belong to us you will do as we command

In words like fisherman and freeman, the -man is pronounced “min”

didnt read. nigger

British thing iirc. Now people go with ‘was’

Pretty sure it's mostly americans who say that

It's called subjunctive mood. You hear it more among educated/wealthier people or just depending on the area the speaker is from. You can use subjective mood to say sentences like "Were it so easy.." but it's uncommon in many places like the way whom is

>You can use subjective mood to say sentences like "Were it so easy.." but it's uncommon in many places like the way whom is
Yes because English speakers have small brains

It’s a special subjunctive construction used only after if, not used as much in informal speech these days.

Also, gotten does not exist.

thanks

Was = past
Were = plural and/or imagined situation
Anglophones don't know English, never imitate them

Yeah it does. Everyone in Canada says gotten

>never imitate them
but the principe of langage learning is to... imitate, their gramatical errors might angers you but whatever they do becomes the norm and there's no enough moaning to change that fact.

Then you have no grounds to educate ESLs.

It's an Americanism, I would suggest ESLs don't use it though.

>It's an Americanism
wait, you believe we speak english ? man wake up, it's american langage we speak globally

You're actually retarded and your country and language are a Roman rape baby btw

The primary enemy of EFL is "bad, worse, worst" and "they, they're and their".....well, then and than too, I guess.

Seethe harder

How do you call what it looks like when poisonous snake ate animal and belly inflated?