French wallonia when ? we were so happy together

french wallonia when ? we were so happy together...

Attached: france-wallonie.png (1105x1132, 417.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=01kaMyJ0jgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

after welcoming the miserable part of africa we must welcome the miserable part of the neverlands ? hell no

dont forget that we are culturally similar, and share the same language

uh, belgian bros ?

>Brussels
Hands off

you're right, we will build a huge wall around it and let the european technocrats die

Based.
Also we take Vlaanderen

you will have to ask the flemish

Ask?

Attached: xmpgh7k7e0r01.jpg (579x426, 33K)

Attached: mvq.jpg (1300x1008, 138.93K)

This is the French border, anything else is stealing.

Attached: Truly fixed 2.0, fuck the brits edition.png (1731x1654, 35.86K)

youtube.com/watch?v=01kaMyJ0jgo

why would the north not be ours

Hopefully never, you have an awful NEETbux system and I would end up homeless.

planning on a trip to wallonia to fuck your women, wish me luck bros

its alright, compatriote, you will be useful in construction works

>get promised job by job center if i try to get one
>not allowed to do manual labor because i'm "overqualified" due to finishing high school
>can't get office job because i'm "underqualified" to send mails due to not having enough job experience
>four years of doing shitty three-six month long internships that can "potentially" get me hired afterwards
This is epic, does this happen in France?

of course

Attached: 1618919446408.jpg (1080x1059, 72.78K)

this is what happens in all western countries, at least in france and others you don't have to worry to end homeless like in angloid countries where the system isn't made to help the most people but to help the richest.

Yes, it happens often.

its all part of our gradual enslavement

I feel bad for my wallon bros. Many people there truly suffer. I have lived there a while

In the bigger cities there are negros everywhere and everything is overal very grey and depressing. The smaller cities are nice and soulful thovgh. I wish we could help them more, we should probably take over control for a while there for their OWN good but they hate being patronized by the flemish

Women there also get harrassed litterally all the time by migrant scum roaming the area

>all the migrants are in wallonia and not in flanders
LMAO

>>not allowed to do manual labor because i'm "overqualified" due to finishing high school
What?

we will ship the migrants to Bruxelles and then wall the entire city

they must pay you regarding your qualification degree, isn't it why you do studies ?

*move

they only need the finest dumdumbs

Only in antw*rp mainly

I fucking hate my life.

>Women there also get harrassed litterally all the time by migrant scum roaming the area
thats not a bad thing