Drugs europeans do:

Drugs europeans do:
MDMA, cocaine, 2CB, speed, LSD

Drugs americans do:
meth, heroin, fentanyl

why do americans have such shit taste in drugs?

Attached: 1637182639080.jpg (900x900, 66.23K)

Because those drugs enhance reality and we need to escape it. My choices would be heroin because everything else is weak sauce, I was clean for 5 years, took 120ng hydrocodone, didn't do shit, not even itchy. My other woukd be ketamine. I've yet to try heroin.

Not everyone lives in a white cartel country that produces all that shit for edm raves and festivals like yours

>heroin
*cough* Scotland *cough*

speed and meth are basically the same thing , just taken differently

meth is goodspeed though

if you think the way a substance is administered doesn't make it different then spread your ass cheeks cause I'm gonna feed you a carrot

They arent the same thing
Speed is amphetamine and meth is methamphetamine

That's not true. Speed is amphetamine or d amphetamine, meth is Methamphetamine. Two different animals.

Brit drugs:
ket, spice, mkat, coke, benzos

Attached: 1503259044420.png (645x729, 50.43K)

Mephy is so mediocre and greedy

I did probably 150grams of 2fdck during pandemic. Dissociatives are the king of drugs, not even close. Nothing compares to those visuals. Geometric patterns are nice and all. But have you ever seen a huge factory with conveyor belt with popcorn boxes labeled "Yes!!! That!!!" Being fed into the mouth of a mountain sized dancing demon tree? Or go to the bathroom and the walls are covered with various muppets and jellyfish all conversing with each other. The imagery is absolute chaos and I love it. You never know what you'll see. Your corning fan begins to grow larger and pulse with red light and begins swinging like a pendulum splattering the walls with blue metallic glitter paint as it swings. You see a 15 ft tall grotesque female doing the macarena on your stair case walking towards you, when she reaches you she whispers "Mmmmmm! Yoooodaloooo!" and then she's snaps in half backwards and turns into stripes that concert every flat surface. The entire time non existent edm music plays. You realize the sounds of the music are just the ambient sounds like you ac and refrigerator kicking on that somehow morphs into the most amazing bizarre soundtrack all while the visuals are in sync with it. This was off of some dxm only capsules I ordered, i think I took 6 bottles that night. Around 1200mg i think it was. When I took the 6th bottle it was a process just to open the bottle. I them crawled up stairs fighting with all my might to not flip violently onto my back from the 10000 lbs leaving down on the top of my head. It's as if your body is a feather and your head is an anvil. I actually started to fall asleep after going through countless worlds and storylines. I forget how fucked I am when I get up to pee, my legs are shaky and I have to use every bit of my strength to stay up right. When I try to walk they move like a matching soldier but they move to quickly and i have little control, i instantly fall into my side with a huge force, "are you ok"?gf asks, "fall". "Ok"

Kek

>start doing coca cola (sugar drink)
>cant have a lunch without it anymore
>must drink a liter a day
>turning into obese mart sharter
>teeth going bad, have to have a dentist work on them 5-10 times a year
>obesity taking all of my energy and self confidence
>having diarrhea half of the week isnt fun
>must eat turbo salty snacks to set the taste when the coke hits

dont do soda, kids
i should switch to heroin and improve my health at this point

Why dont you just switch to pepsi max?

Drug consumption in the EU in 2021

Attached: crl2rokrlme81.png (2000x2600, 518.1K)

I realized i had to crawl, luckily it was pitch black so i didn't alarm her. I climb the 20ft talk toilet and manage to pee after getting lost in a concert that i was preforming against my will to a bunch of weird muppets, i realized i needed water so i crawl to my banister, i think i can grab it and sort of brute force my way down the stairs. The banister becomes like a piece of soldering wire and twists in my hand, i feel a good 5 or 6 steps into to the landing midway down the stairs, if i didn't crack a few ribs on the first wall i definitely did that time. Couldn't feel a think. "Lol whoops i falled". "Wtf are you ok?" "Ill find out tomorrow!". I get back to bed and the hallucinations continue even into the daylight, full blown visuals in bought light. I couldn't move right for a few months. Best trip of my life, worth it.

I had gone 15 years without taking dxm before this but had ordered the 6 pack when my 2fdck shipment was delayed. I didn't think it would hit me, it was infinitely more trippy than 2f which is 2f-flourodesketamine (legal rc). I was not prepared. Sorry for the lazy writing, I just had to get that experience out. Hopefully someone appreciates it.

cocta (local thing), pepsi, fanta, sprite, i call all this shit 'coca cola'
wish i just knew some dealer so i could buy meth/heroin instead 2bh, i would probably enjoy it more AND improve my health

lol same but with 2l pepsi bottles, they are only 1€ and I can't stop drinking it

actually lol'd

great wit user

Sorry autocorrect is gay. I'm not retarded now or anything. Is you do this don't take 6 bottles lol, two would do it, turn off all the lights.

Poverty, Americans just can't afford good drugs or going to nice raves and goa parties.
that's so sad.

Attached: overdoses.jpg (2618x1080, 577.03K)

Uhm sweaty. We also do speed.

(((Sacklers))) did it :(

Crystal (meth) is mostly used as a sex drug by gays and prostitutes here. like when they want to fuck 48 hours at a orgy or something like that.

>young adults
>cocaine: 2.1%
>mdma: 1.9%
>amphetamines: 1.4%

don't believe this for 1 second

>and goa parties.
I remember some time dancing on a mountain top with infected mushroom live shortly after "classical mushroom" came out. Fuck, I'm getting old I guess.

It's made by the european agency for drugs, so if they aren't reputable that no one is

>worst parts of europe have similar overdose rates as the best parts of america
is drug use really that much worse in USA?

This wtf

Hello. How much is for it in gayrope? And where can i buy all that shit?

Attached: tumblr_nsy488K3Kp1udwanoo1_250.jpg (225x225, 12.2K)

TAKE ME HOME, NEEDLE TRACKS

>Drugs i do:
none

Attached: gigachadeu.jpg (910x983, 73.56K)