What have your experiences with Indian people been like in real life?

What have your experiences with Indian people been like in real life?

Attached: 8935256362.jpg (579x530, 21.93K)

they're annoying as fuck

Bad. None of them can speak English in ways that I can comprehend.

Unironically have never met an Indian irl

I've never seen a Indian

frequent

i have never met an indian irl but i shared a class in high school with a girl from one of those other countries that aren't india but are basically india anyway. she was a bitch but pretty fucking funny even when she was being a bitch towards you.

Attached: GO.png (96x96, 13.46K)

They have unironicly all been good
Indians are very nice and generous

they are awkward.

My experiences with Indian was unexpectedly positive tbqh. When I was a student in Europe, I shared apartments with various people from different cultures. Aside from my fellow Vietnamese, Indian was the one I got along the most with. Westerners were the most interesting but the widely difference in culture means sometimes it's hard to relate and bond with them. Chinese and Korean were the closest to us in term of culture but they lived like filth. Indian were the perfect balance, they're culturally close enough for me to relate to them, they can speak English so communication wasn't a problem, unlike with many mainland Chinese.

Attached: 1643709723309.png (128x128, 13.23K)

Irredeemable subhumans ironically

>T.scatmuncher

They are all pretty good

Pretty nice. They mind their own business and are cordial and polite

Do not. Please do not fall for the bait.

They've all been pretty good. They seem to all be reasonably smart and hard working. A lot of them seem to own small businesses.

Never met them in my life.

Only experience I've had with Indians irl is with Kuchini Jews who were born here, and they were bros

I saw one in a fleamarket, but Im not sure if he was really an indian or he was larping. He had the red dot and long hair/beard look and was selling domestic medicinal stuff

Met a nepali but never an indian.

They're insecure about smelling like curry, so they almost always over compensate by wearing massive amounts of cologne which creates a terrible combination