Untitled

Attached: qzkwtz7ktnf61.jpg (1080x1002, 150.54K)

BLAHBLAHBLAH
HURRDURR YADDAYADDAYADDA
ok

Fuck up cunt

autism attack

hungarybros..

No, just America. To be honest every Western Euro and Canada+US poster is boring to the core. Even the autistic ones have nothing interesting to their posts - seems like larps.

Excluding greenland but not iceland...

they never be suffer like they are. They fucking suffer bc they don't have a gf. What's wrong with them? they are delusional as fuck. When i see these shitty countries tell how they are suffer. You feel they are fucking arrogant in their voice.

based

don't mute Portugal

i've been tested. i'm not

cool i can talk

I svffer

No.
We suffer too and therefore we get to talk shit with thirdie bros

countries that dont suffer

STFU you never know what true suffer is

They suffer because their countries destroyed the concept of Family. You don't get that, and I don't blame you for not getting it, but being surrounded by white Australians I've become used to the Anglo/West Euro mentality of division.

The biggest war in Western Society is faced between Parent and Child.

that is not suffer nigger. this is the thing that developed countries will face and can be solve with within your family. suffer is about economy. you are fucking edgy kid never know about suffer. learn history you fucking dumb.

oh oh western culture destroyd my family oh oh. these subhuman never suffer so they creat the artifical problem to try hard hard their live. these subhuman so arrogant and delusional.

if you live in the developed world you don't have to really on making as many children as possible to secure your retirement