I LOVE coffee, i must have been german in previous life haha

I LOVE coffee, i must have been german in previous life haha.

Attached: 1643681939553.jpg (552x785, 62.15K)

God, I hate philosophers, especially that faggot, Voltaire.

Attached: 1643179737302.png (384x378, 118.48K)

He was right about the HRE.

i like philosophers when they are serious, not memeing.

as a neokantian i want to update the categorical imperative to also include not acting like a total soyboy

I hate him. His book has ruined my life. Wish I never read it.

Why are you the streetshitter?

Honestly, Voltaire was more of a political activist than a philosopher
He was based though

Why is he so smug?

Attached: immanuel-kant-1.jpg (1200x1200, 212.43K)

why are russians so ugly?

He's a Kant

Attached: 1626063554460.jpg (487x463, 31.9K)

hes german

he was born and spent all his life in kaliningrad

Because he Kant.

And what country kaliningrad was part of at that time?

>kaliningrad
Are you really a kraut? you know this was German in his time?

"Persian Achaemenid Empire".

This is very difficult to say while keeping a straight face. I wonder who can, because indeed it is hard.

"Persian", you say, while grinning like Voltaire did. "Persian", it is its name. But then, thinking of "Persian", you think about how many of the provinces weren't even in . You think about all those Satrapies who held most of the power in it. You think about the infighting and non-stop rebellious vassals.

But then, the funniest is coming: "Achaemenid". Yes, now, you cannot contain your laughter. "Achaemenid", it is called despite the fact that this "Achaemenid" dynasty spent most of their history stabbing each other in the back, most of the time only rising to the throne because they sucked off enough vassals. A series of puppet monarchs who were only loosely related with Cyrus the Great, yes, but still hundreds of years later calling themselves "Achaemenid".

And now, here is the end of the fun: "Empire". Now you fell on the ground, laughing so hard that you cannot breathe. An "Empire", a body made of dozens of petty satrapies and vassals, all fighting for themselves, vying for control and power with the central. An "Empire" who got it's ass handed to them by a bunch of angry Athenians and Spartans, an "Empire" that was ended in a single day by a half-barbarian drunken Macedonian king.

"Persian" "Achaemenid" "Empire"

Attached: file.png (831x1000, 1.26M)

was for

>God, I hate philosophers, especially that faggot, Voltaire.
Based, fuck that guy.
Voltaire was indeed a massive, hypocritical faggot, as he kept talking about liberty and shat on monarchs only to, later on, congratulate and brown-nose the Prussian, Austrian and Russian rulers on partitioning the liberty-loving First Polish Republic aka PLC.
also:
"The Ottoman Empire was one of only two countries in the world that refused to accept the partitions,[45] the other being the Persian Empire,[46]"
Thank you based Persja.

then explain why he looks like a slav

>The Ottoman Empire was one of only two countries in the world that refused to accept the partitions
PLCbros... did we fight the wrong enemy all this time?

because in Prussian areas there is lots of crossover due to Baltic/Russian/Polish/German Conflicts etc, there is a good chance he has family from slavic countries, what defined someone as German was not so simple as it is today