Send 50 applications for unpaid internship

>send 50 applications for unpaid internship
>get rejected for all of them

I henceforrh reject society and will do all I can to destroy it with my meager powers

What do you think ?

Attached: 1617117731589.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.indeed.com/jobs?q=mechanical engineer&l=London, Greater London&taxo1=EXSNN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post ur application and we will fix it for you

Based. Same thing happened to me year before I graduated.
I want it all to collapse

Dont want to be pleasant to those bastards

what are you going to do user

Pretty fair I'd say

pretty grim user

I remember my internship, they asked me if I'm willing to be unpaid, I said yes no problem. Then they decided to actually pay me after a week.

I support all of your future endeavours on destroying society

I'm afraid to apply for jobs because I'm not vaccinated

Attached: 1643706062928.jpg (976x850, 172.55K)

*Henceforth
*Meagre

just get your shot bro

No

Attached: 1643706253480.jpg (976x850, 171.59K)

My curriculum is completely shit, maybe I'll spend some time learning how to use certain softwares so i could fill that eternal void

fucking same
and I have a masters in engineering from a Top 15 university
I've been applying since July when I graduated and keep getting told to fuck off
My parents think I'm faking applications so I can live as a NEET in their home whilst they work but I'm trying my best

Why do they refuse to hire?

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 28.9K)

what kind of engineering masters?

you ever tried lying on your applications? it could be worth a shot and you don't have much to lose.

mechanical engineering
I graduated with first class honours too

what's the best lie to tell that you won't be caught on?
I have to attach a cover letter with every application sucking the dick of whatever company is pretending they're the best thing since sliced bread anyway
Takes like an hour and a half to apply for a single fucking job

how?
I barely managed to get a bachelor in CS from some shitty provincial university and getting a job was a breeze for me

If you're a Pajeet you'd be instantly hired because of virtue signaling

>what's the best lie to tell that you won't be caught on?
I have no idea to be honest, I was just spitballing. it sounds like a rough situation though, sorry to hear it

>CS
way different
CS is the holy grail
Managers are boomers so they're amazed if someone knows how microsoft office works

Further I've heard Germany's the best for STEM jobs

I'm not memeing but they literally ask for your sexual orientation and gender identity on every application.

I'm a white man who dislikes cock so the only diversity points I get is being the first person from my family to go university.
Ought I lie about my sexuality for some diversity points?

Attached: 7.jpg (957x621, 54.53K)

>working for free

>send 2 applications for a job in IT in Finland and Austria, got an offer to Finland
And I'm not even a citizen of the EU

Then why don't you come to Germany? I am sure mechanical engineers are in need here

Say you are Jewish and make up your own orientation without explicitly saying you like dick

We suffer in England

funnily enough I had this conversation with a Romanian friend of mine in uni
German Mechanical Engineers are a lot smarter than we are (the memes are true) so they're kind of impossible to compete against
He said he'd move anywhere in Europe EXCEPT Germany because of how they're overpowered in our field
He's in Holland now

this is your future

Attached: ewrere.png (813x924, 540.08K)

could ecole 42 save you? do you know how is it? t. uni dropped out neet

Should've gone electrical.

I have hard time believing that you are not lapring. I just looked at ineed in london and there are tons of open positions for mechanical engineers

uk.indeed.com/jobs?q=mechanical engineer&l=London, Greater London&taxo1=EXSNN

>tfw get rejected by over 50 jobs
>most dont bother even sending an automated reply
>the few jobs I was offered are like $350 a month not even in my field
>some jobs of my preference need le mba and 2 years of experience for a starting position
just end it

Attached: 1640354010122.jpg (653x491, 104.3K)

Surprised you even got your masters. Here you need to go through internship for Bachelor's degree.

openings obviously exist but they turn me away
I've only ever had a single job working in a pharmacy so I think my lack of experience is what's killing me
Difficult to acquire experience when they refuse to hire me though

that does sound wiser desu
I'm quite petrified at how I'd perform doing practical work given I just have a shitload of book smarts

what state?
I've heard Kerala and Tamil Nadu are booming for jobs right now
language might be an issue though

>be me
>college fresher
>apply to random "Data Science" internship for fun
>get accepted
>mfw
What am I in for? I didnt lie on my application, but I feel like I over-exaggerated some stuff. I dont even know how I'll manage college.

Attached: 1623955123673.png (1526x1428, 1006.78K)

We need to rise up and kill the boomer filth

Yea I can tell you that my school shit had almost no bearing on what I did at work as an electrical engineer designing electrical schematics for drives. Frankly it's kind of retarded because all of the good mechanical engineers there were all doing autocad work so I'm not even sure how much schooling helps with that if at all.

learn SQL, Python and JavaScript
you're an indian so you probably know the last one

>send out hundreds upon hundreds of CVs to entry level jobs
>never hear anything back
>unemployed at 30 years old
Should have gotten a STEM degree 2bh

Attached: 1541611188947.jpg (1200x1200, 272.98K)

When I got my first job i was working for a "consulting" company. What they did was basically bodylease developer teams to big german companies. Since they were paid a certain amount per developer, they were incentivised to lease as many devs as possible to the client. This is how I got my first job. It didn't even matter that I had no experience. The consulting company I worked for got for my degree, not for the actual work that I did.
I am sure there are similar schemes going on for engineers. Look for some subcontractors who work with big companies.

i will hire you fag