Best literature

>best literature
>best architecture outside western europe
>some of the best classical composers
>great theatre and ballet tradition
>kino filmaking
>dominates the artistic disciplines in gymnastics, swimming, skating

What is it about russians that make them so good at art? They are the only slavs with a sense of aesthetic

Attached: Bolshoi-Ballet-Academy-Le-Corsaire-ph.-Sila-Avaakum-3.jpg (5472x3648, 2.39M)

I knew it was about Russia because of the ballet. But honestly, the Bolshoi isn't my personal favorite;

>Post french ballet as evidence
Huh ?

What's your point?

That's like saying korea or japan has a sense of civism because they were forced to trade their identity for the western one.. russia ain't no more aesthetic than any slav country, they just copy paste superior shit they couldn't invent themselves and larp as civilised, pathetic.

Sigh…
So many Ice Princesses… and none for me.

that's called being a westaboo

Nothing wrong with recognizing great things others do and learning from it, french should know about it

Yuck

Russaboos are so cringe

bro they literally had to 'westernize' in the 18th century
any country that has to westernize is a shithole and will always be

Even more when there's barely nlthing russia.

I like Russian.
Sorry, not sorry, Fren.

Attached: 3855B4DA-621C-41FE-B0CF-E03EEB605F2F.gif (360x360, 428.04K)

what's a non shithole then?

oh my god look at this soviet ballerinas doing a soviet ballet

dibs on the 2nd loli

Plus we have the greatest hackers , hypersonic missiles and space stations. Poles will always have an interiority complex.

literally stole everything from the west. Also, they haven't really produced anything big since the collapse of ussr, though the best writers, poets, composers and artists of all kind were dissidents, and weren't 100% russian.

Almost all russian "culture" is a screen created for foreigners to think that russians have "soul". Behind that screen you'll see poor people addicted to slavery, they enjoy being slaves. Major part of them haven't even been to the ballet, or haven't read their literature, or haven't listented to orchestral music, yet they say they are the best at it.

If their culture is so great, then why do they live in such grey and deteriorating buildings? Why do they were the most tasteless clothes? Why are they so easily manipulated by the most basic straightforward propaganda?

t. Belarusian under vpn

Attached: 3bbc916bc8594a43be3cf01002756c3c.jpg (1040x780, 184.38K)

Rusdophobic liberal kikes like you who can't leave our country and fuck off to USA or Israel are much more cringey, pig

>they are the only slavs
Yes they really are the "only" slavs. Take the "achevements" of every eastshit european slavroach put together, and you probably still dont have anything worthwhile

>Behind that screen you'll see poor people addicted to slavery, they enjoy being slaves
Dilate

Attached: 3kj4btbxlvb81.png (760x704, 420.21K)

how can you afford a vacation in Greece?

>their culture
Jokes on you, Belarus is a part of Russia, do it's your culture as well. Liberast shmara Alekseevich writes her books in Russian, not Belorussian, doesn't she? Because nobody would read her drivel if she used irrelevant kolhoz yokel dialect called Belarusian language by kikes.

Attached: 280x420.jpg (265x420, 28.42K)

Imagine we wuzzing this much while your parents opted to move to GREECE of all places

For some reason there are a lot of them in my cunt, I personally know four people who went to monke land last year, one moved there to study, have two acquaintances who are studying your orc language and people in general brag about reading your depressed autistic writers.

Attached: 1592643505133.png (267x296, 126.24K)

>Also, they haven't really produced anything big since the collapse of ussr,

How about the hypersonic missile you faggots can't seem to master.
Turns out the USA without Nazi scientists is actually pretty hopeless at science.

Greece is 10 times more beautiful and safe than your shithole. Fuckktard.