Some people are waking up rn to wagie their life away

>some people are waking up rn to wagie their life away

Attached: 8523442826590.jpg (590x366, 66.91K)

Many such cases!

meanwhile I woke up to sit in front of my monitor for 12 hours

Attached: 1643193849018.jpg (1920x1541, 126.15K)

nothing wrong with that if u enjoy it

I don't

I'd have a greater value on the dating mating if I had a job

Be honest to yourself, do you really enjoy it?

*dating market

sounds depressing

I am currently remote working in my bed

Can't wake up

it is

Not everyone is a bum ass meet on Gibs handouts like you neetland user. Forfeit your handouts and get a heavy duty labor job to prove your masculinity and your character

Doing things sucks. I hate doing everything, I'm only happy when I'm running around in lucid dreams. I tried to become a normie, got the good job, gf, moved in together, got a dog. Then covid, now all I have to shit for it is my dog. Big waste of time. I don't care about things, things are boring. What's the point? To get a bigger tv and see the same things anyway? Fuck all that. I just want to live like a farmer with a simple life but everything's gay now. Relationships are a waste of time that always end with an equal amount of misery compared to the happiness it brought you. When they die or disappoint you you'll just suffer the more you invest in them. So why do anything? Was Buddha right about having no attachments or am I just depressed?

Gotta get up in like 6 hours
Work at 9 at an office doing contract work
It's very easy
Just setting up computers for employees for 8 hours
Which for us is really just turning on like 20 laptops, typing in the admin account info, letting them set themselves up, and then running updates until they're all done
It's mindless and there's a lot of downtime
I dunno why I wrote this out
I'm feeling very sentimental
I wish I could get drunk
Thanks for reading my blog

What game should i play today bros? Monster Hunter Rise, SMTV or Jurassic World 2?

Attached: 1618280688341.jpg (750x725, 161.41K)

You're depressed man
I love you
Please get back out there before you get too deep inside your own head
It's hard to see the point when you're in the thick of it
Just keep chipping away until one day you find what it is you're looking for

I don't want to do it pls :'''''(

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Attached: 1616216089337.png (385x304, 101.18K)

just woke up opened up my work laptop im at "work"

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x315, 13.88K)

>some people are waking up rn next to qt transgirls
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Called in sick, finna crip walk back into my bed

I have a math exam tomorrow, and spent the last 6 days jerking off instead of doing revisions. I'm at my 5th year of Uni and I've passed 10/40 classes. I'm too cowardly to live. I unironically envy wagies with a mediocre and set life.
Why are we such cowards user?

Attached: 1643414661239.gif (250x250, 1.85M)

yes

user I don't think you're doing ok enough to be trying to do college

Funny thing: for most of us average men today we're doing this for nothing, no kids or decent wife to go back to. Just to keep a roof over your head and funding boomers' pensions.
I think I'm going to take the NEET pill and go back to my parent's.

>do something i enjoy most of the time and get paid
vs
>do nothing but rot away and get barely enough to exist

My buddy said he'll pay for me to get some certifications that take two weeks to get, he can get me a 80-100k job. Maybe I'll do that for a few years and then open a pizza shop. Wish me luck. I like cooking things and making music but I don't know how to profit off those.

I'm not "doing" anything. I've spend the last 3 years doing nothing because I'm so scared of failure I don't even try.

You could become a line cook. Youre already a mentally ill wreck, now you just need a kitchen job to make it look sexy

>now
I wish. Try 4 o'clock in the morning lol