Does your country have billionaires?

What do you think about them?

Who's the richest in your country?

Attached: billies.png (308x508, 25.01K)

just one day

You say russia poor. Look how many billionaires we have

should overtake china

why

we are too poor compared to them especially in median and avg income per capita.
a lot of the products sold here are made in china, if only we had the local talent to produce everything

imagine being a poor as fuck street shitter pajeet and cheering for billionaires

Attached: 1637532792321.jpg (573x574, 57.37K)

it just means what little money you have is all owned by the ultra elite

yes
it's necessary in a functioning economy, otherwise there's no incentive for people to start and run successful businesses

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.png (940x669, 209.48K)

Hy, нe cкaзaл бы, чтo Индия бoгaтaя, a oнa aж нa 3 мecтe пo кoличecтвy миллиapдepoв.

Daily reminder that Mukesh Ambani is the richest man in Asia

Yes, my moms male cousin married a female billionaire (daughter of a big retail store owner)
All of their kids were given £21 million pounds after being born and placed into investment accounts.
That was in the mid-90s, so just think about how much the interest has added.
They once had a christening at my village church and all of the locals were wondering why there were so many luxury cars (Bentleys, Rolls Royces) parked in the village.
I still get to use their holiday homes in The South of France, Malibu and Puerto Rico for 2 weeks a year. If and when I want

They are my masters after all. In case of a full-fledged war I gonna fight for the oligarchs to my last breath. I shall proudly shed my blood for my barin's vineyards, yachts and mansions.

based

Indians worship billionaires, because they think they could be like them.

Go to any billionaire's (particularly Elon Musk's) twitter, and you see hordes of Indians going "sir please sir".

Глaвнoe, чтoбы бapинy былo хopoшo и eгo дeтишкaм, a мы пoтepпим. Haзлo пиндocaм и либepacтaм я гoтoв жить в зeмлянкe и питaтьcя гoвяжьими aнycaми.

>Go to any billionaire's (particularly Elon Musk's) twitter, and you see hordes of Indians going "sir please sir".
holy shit it's real. This genuinely makes me sad

Attached: p.jpg (550x503, 45.32K)

Yes.

Eh. I wish I was born as Seba or Dominika Kulczyk. Second gen of billionaires is coming. Solorz is an occasional source of crazy stories about his... aggressive business practices.

Sołowow started in construction and real estate, but I believe he's mostly into shops and manufacturing now. He's also won the 2nd place in European Rally Championship three times.

I don't know much about the other four. Also, it looks like Iwiński, CD Projekt owner, fell out of the list after 2020. I wonder why...

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-01 at 07-51-14 List of Poles by net worth - Wikipedia.png (646x263, 27.6K)

Where is Korea

having billionaires just means your country is more unequal the Europeans countries US and Japan are pretty good relative to their wealth and amount.

>I'm not poor dude, there's a guy in my neighborhood that owns a Lamborghini
Can't be cringier than this

Бpaтишкa-пaтpиoт! Увaжaю, нaкaтим.