Gobineau saw Persia as a land without a future destined to be conquered by the West sooner or later...

>Gobineau saw Persia as a land without a future destined to be conquered by the West sooner or later. For him this was a tragedy for the West. He believed Western men would all too easily be seduced by the beautiful Persian women causing more miscegenation to further "corrupt" the West
Even the guy who made up the theory of the Aryan master race thought Persian women were the most beautiful in the world. Quite amazing how one ethnic groups women can be so loved.

Attached: photo-1603097169072-70663c5b53ef.jpg (1000x1250, 282.17K)

What’s the difference between Persian women and Armenian women?

What do whiteoids see in them? I dont understand they are nothing special to me

armenians are less inbred

Fake quote. As a cisgender agnostic Iranian male, I can tell you that nobody would say such a thing about cisgender Iranian "women", they're ugly.

>What’s the difference between Persian women and Armenian women?

Cisgender Iranian "women" have more variety in looks and can be much darker sometimes. Also, Armenians are Orthodox Christian, we're Secular/Shia Muslim.

Attached: cisgender iranian ugly 57 (2).webm (576x1024, 2.39M)

Just a wypipo thing

>In 1861, Gobineau returned to Tehran as the French minister[83] and lived a modest, ascetic lifestyle. He became obsessed with ancient Persia. This soon got out of control as he sought to prove ancient Persia was founded by his much admired Aryans, leading him to engage in what Irwin called "deranged" theories about Persia's history.[83]
> His command of Persian was average, his Arabic was worse. Since there were few Western Orientalists who knew Persian, however, Gobineau was able to pass himself off for decades as a leading Orientalist who knew Persia like no one else.[103]
Gobineau more like Goblineau amirite?

I would and fuck you
Cisgender Iranain Women are incredibly based if they make chuds like you seethe

There's no such thing as "Aryan", it's a larp word for Indians and White nationalist chuds. Most cisgender Iranian people (myself included) don't care about it.

Attached: cisgender iranian dna results 6.jpg (1800x1384, 180.92K)

>Cisgender Iranain Women are incredibly based if they make chuds like you seethe

As a cisgender agnostic Iranian male with 2 cisgender Iranian sisters, I can tell you that transgender Iranian women will always be superior to cisgender Iranian "women"

>chuds like you

You're the chud, not me, you Persophobe

Attached: cis and trans iranian 96.png (697x519, 623.12K)

>Persophobe
ask me how I know you have no idea what that means.
>As a cisgender agnostic Iranian male with 2 cisgender Iranian sisters, I can tell you that transgender Iranian women will always be superior to cisgender Iranian "women"
exactly my point, you say the same shit over and over again, the have to be based if they left your ass completely broken.
Now TELL ME where do I find some? I don't care if you think they are spawn of satan.

>ask me how I know you have no idea what that means.

You discriminate against me for being a cisgender agnostic Iranian (Persian) male, therefore, you're a Persophobe

>you say the same shit over and over again

Ok. You and everybody else are welcome to ask me anything about cisgender Iranian "women" and I will answer your questions

>Now TELL ME where do I find some?

Southern California where I live, come to Irvine and I'll show you around and even introduce you to cisgender Iranian "women". I'm willing to do that for ANYBODY but nobody ever shows up.

Attached: cisgender iranian couple 95.jpg (1080x1080, 196.96K)

>Southern California
He probably wants real Iranians. Not American ones

he was literally the first varg, claimed to be of vikings origin

>He probably wants real Iranians.

We are real cisgender Iranian people

>Not American ones

? What's that even supposed to mean? Being Iranian is tied to ancestry, if both your parents are Iranian (like me), you're Iranian, no ifs ands or buts

Attached: cisgender iranian ugly 102.webm (576x1024, 2.73M)

>I'm willing to do that for ANYBODY but nobody ever shows up.
Well right now I'm at uni on the opposite side of the country and I'm broke after crypto and stocks fucked me last week
>You discriminate against me for being a cisgender agnostic Iranian (Persian) male, therefore, you're a Persophobe
I am a persiophile for the women, you're just annoying.

Culture is more important than ancestry

>Well right now I'm at uni on the opposite side of the country and I'm broke after crypto and stocks fucked me last week

Which state?

>I am a persiophile for the women

transgender or cisgender?

> you're just annoying

You're just saying that because I'm a cisgender agnostic Iranian (Persian) male. You're Persophobic

Attached: simp for cisgender iranian.webm (608x540, 2.86M)

>im broke

Forget about the persian gf then lmao

>Let me tell you about your country and people

Shut up Persophobe, being Iranian is tied to ancestry

Attached: cisgender iranian dna results 5.jpg (602x602, 131.38K)

>5'4
>still no tits
How is she so tiny in all areas

You're right, I shouldn't talk about Americans and their country.

>Which state?
NY
>transgender or cisgender?
WOMEN, I refuse to elaborate any further
>You're just saying that because I'm a cisgender agnostic Iranian (Persian) male
Literal schizo I never said it was because you're persian
>Forget about the persian gf then lmao
Its ok Hans, By options and altcoin gambles will pay off in the end (I hope)

Most cisgender Iranian "women" are borderline anorexic titlet asslet sticks

Attached: cisgender iranian ugly 96.webm (472x720, 2.72M)

I'm a cisgender agnostic Iranian male, I only live here because my parents and extended family and fellow cisgender Iranian people decided to make Los Angeles our diaspora headquarters after the tragedy of 1979. I could have just as easily been born in Canada

You sound like a Persophobe. I already told you I'd answer any of your questions but you keep disrespecting because I'm a cisgender agnostic Iranian (Persian) male

Attached: cisgender iranian ugly 124.webm (576x1024, 2.69M)

stop being cisphobic

Yeah but when they are skinny and tall its not bad but when they are short and above average weight you expect some results... unlucky for her

Cmon dude stop it with the coping crypto is a scam invest your money in something safer.

>I could have just as easily been born in Canada
That would have made you Canadian if you were born and raised there

>we're Secular
lol your shithole of country based on the theocratic rule

I am not persophobic, but I am also not cisphobic, something you seem to be. Don't worry, in time I will come to LA and meet these fine Iranian women myself
>the tragedy of 1979.
lmao
I said I'm investing in crypto AND stocks, diversification is important
>crypto is a scam
how?