Your cunt

>your cunt
>your job
>do you like it

Attached: BACC1651-44EF-4A24-9E47-528F2E5830C3.jpg (421x675, 47.51K)

>flag
>N/A
>I love unemployment

Flag
NEET
Yes

Canada
Training to become male nurse

Flag
Software architect
It’s alright

Germoney
Office clerk at a Japanese trading company
Not really but it pays the bills and i get to practice my japanese while i go to school

neet is not a job

flag
pharmaceutical related
yes except that i want my boss dead

USA, in flag
contracted writer
it's okay. I get paid a lot for doing barely anything, though

Flag
Manager
No, I hate the people I manage. I hope I promote into a new role soon.

do you do sex with Indian women? what do you write?

I worked customer support during the night

I quit my job a week ago. I can finally sleep.

Ameriga
Forklift driver/stocker at a warehouse club
Yes i like it a lot. I don't think I'll do it forever but the pay is better than you would think and it's actually fun since I barely have to talk to anyone.

i couldn't figure out how to a job application to amazon. i might be mentally retarded

Congratulations bro, still planning to try for Uni at the capital?

USA
amazon warehouse
I hate it

Attached: 891yit98xrq11.jpg (3000x2000, 1.24M)

Is it really as hellish as the memes and news make it out to be?

Gay.
Idk some data analysis for a foreign bank.
yes, but im bored a lot of the time because i only actually work a few hours.

>>g/thread/85476563

SysAdmin in Mexico
This is the Golden Rule, no matter the industry: Never display your full skill unless it's something personal.
The moment your employer sees you are capable of much more; they will demand such effort without a rise. Stick to what your contract says, don't get involved in helping unless someone's life is in danger, the moment you save the company's money time at the cost of yours, you doomed yourself. If you want to do more, ask for a rise first or look for a better job. They can't fire you for not unclogging the toilet.
Another important rule is: Save a portion of your payroll, always. And it must be proportional, never a fixed quantity. You may be young, but you never know when an opportunity or an emergency will go through.
About the industry, I've been a sysadmin for four years now and it mostly depends on what software you are maintaining. ERPs and CRMs are cancer, but some are more manageable than others. Sometimes you cannot (shouldn't) do shit without consulting tech support first. Backups, deployment, and networking are the core functions, from there it evolves into customizing and configuring permissions, users, and any data they ask for. The bad part about it is your employers think you know about everything, like a semi-god or something. They still ask me why X invoice has not been paid or why Y client has the wrong info, and I don't fucking know, I'm not an accountant nor I input the fucking data. Also, people who really speak English is rare, and I committed the mistake of showing it so now I translate documents and function as a real-time translator when our international clients come by, without a payment rise.
The good shit is you get to ask what to buy for your department and they rarely question your decision because they have no clue. Also, you have your liberties to learn stuff on your own without the pressure of college, you get to enjoy what you learn and apply it for your own needs.

flag
do covid testing for a factory
yeah its really good the least work and most pay out of any job ive had

Bus driver and Waiter

Yes I enjoy it. I get to speak and practice listening to Russian all work day. I learn language all work day and I get paid for it.