Thoughts on mexican culture?

Thoughts on mexican culture?

Attached: 1625005657655.jpg (634x1105, 55.38K)

did he do something to deserve this?

Cartels aren’t organic to any country with an ordinary security force, even the poorest countries like Burundi could fund a police force that could handle cartels the problem with cartels in Latin America is they get government funding from the USA and sometimes Latin American governments directly forcing these armed terrrorists into existence when countries like Cuba haven’t had to deal with them for decades simply because they don’t allow them to exist on their borders.

Stfu you know nothing about the world retarded American

surprised by the good trigger discipline

So how do you even fix Mexico at this point?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (394x357, 24.52K)

A lot of these guys have military training I believe.

you are literally american

according to what mexicans says, sometimes they not deserve that

I at least we actually read and have a functioning education system compared to those retards

By getting rid of the CIA

Yes
He was born in Mexican soil

Taco, chile, burros, sexo.

Pura Raza brava

cope

Test

Peak sovl

>Jalisco New Generation Cartel Dismember Rival From La Familia Michoacana
Anyway, what's the number of the previous thread on this that janny deleted? I want to check on the replies.

Reverse search the image dummy

Living rent free in your mind and your country.

Mexico has no culture; it's all a Frankenstein's monster with bits and pieces from cultures from many other places. There’s a lot more Spanish influences than most ppl realize, as well as naitive, middle eastern and American. Nothing however that was unikly born out of a "Mexican" ethos since this land has no fixed race or ancestry, therefore no history which means they have nothing transcendentally sacred beyond a supposed catholic faith that they ignore and main whenever it suits them. They live in the now like brutes since they came from nothing, are going nowhere and lack the ability to comprehend human existence as more than the material.

Attached: e7e.jpg (932x960, 84.38K)

this
funny how when I've said this to leftist latam retards they think the reason im injecting the american government into the equation is because im american so supposedly i have to think about my country 24/7
retards on both sides of the fence