Why is Mexico still so poor? Didn’t NAFTA improve your wages?

Why is Mexico still so poor? Didn’t NAFTA improve your wages?

Attached: C8B60539-8E63-4A52-9368-80FC37F6C1FD.jpg (1242x1291, 403.58K)

it only improved ((their)) wages

People work in small business and do not pay their taxes. It's not that bad

Do not answer those white supremacists

Oh stfu

The capitalist mode of production exists to make capitalists wealthy, that’s why global poverty has barely changed for the past 60 years and why nearly all poverty reduction has been in China. The same shit would happen even if it there weren’t jews

99% of people in Mexico don’t pay taxes. I’m not sure if this takes into account the shadow economy but I imagine it doesn’t considering how the cartels have an infinite pool of willing people to work for them in Mexico. Mexico must really be shit for the average wagie. NAFTA was just as bad for them as it is for us. They barely improved and their elites are squeezing more money from them.

Brainlet

Cope
Profits can only be made when either workers are underpaid and overworked or if prices are skewed up beyond their actual worth. Capitalism isn’t magic

no, the data is there bro

20k pesos a month is poor tier

NAFTA only benefits Canada and USA
we import all their companies and export shitty fruits or vegetables like the banana republic we are

yeah, the data is there

I don’t know what the hell youre saying

You have car manufacturing sector and will take all of our jobs.

that we are still poor, and that nafta didnt fix shit

But we are sending you are jobs Just how bad are your elites fucking you?

*our

Not even hondurans want those jobs. Being a cartel watchman is a better job.

look at fuckin whitey thinkin im gonna work 10 hour shifts monday to saturday for a shitty ass job instead of just being a narco lmfao

nafta made me fat

this, being liveleak famous is for chads