Why does int brag about being multilingual when most of you speak English worse than the average 4 year old?

Why does int brag about being multilingual when most of you speak English worse than the average 4 year old?

Attached: glasses.jpg (247x204, 8.88K)

Making rude threads to bully people who are doing their best isn't very thoughtful of you.

1.1>1

idk senpai for sure it's lit tho kek

The high speed rail autism shows you the power of European education. It's so insular it is amazing, no practical knowledge either. Some of the trolling is so bad it doesn't even make sense.

dont care didnt asked

they bully us for being monolingual

Au moins ils connaissent plus d'une seule langue

i'm trilingual, stop being lazy

engish, shitty spanish and shitty portuguese?

Try their best to do what? Have you seen the garbled insults they throw at us? Why should I be nice to jackasses who can't speak English well?
>let me correct you bro it is " look another shooting not 'look a another shooting'"

holy america moment

Shut the fuck up. If it wasn't for us you'd be a Chinese Retirement resort and work camp by now

im fluent in 3 languages

you should be nice to everyone, and since america is the greatest and by far the most powerful country in the world, it is also our responsibility to be kind and respectful to our inferiors

Attached: n2.png (966x1114, 280.2K)

joke's on you my English is shitty too

being willfully ignorant is blameworthy. being imperfect is normal

so?

then only reason they learn english is because they're fucking forced to. as for the other languages they know they're usually closely related to their native language like spanish is to portuguese or dutch is to german, and even these they only really learn out of necessity because their cunts are so small.

english, german, and swedish because I have a leprechaun curse to only know ugly languages. working on arabic next

no one is forced to better themselves. south americans and europeans can live normally in their own countries without learning a lick of English.

redpill me on your swedish