Typical couple in Tokyo/Seoul

Typical couple in Tokyo/Seoul

Attached: 6585468564.jpg (967x720, 220.08K)

How can you be black on Any Forums its easy mode in America

Hot

I want a 5,1 Japanese gf bros they’re so cute

I want to see him rail her it fromt of her parents and then cum straight into her womb while maintaining eye contact with her whole family

I just want a cute girl that’s shorter than me is that so much to ask for?

Wholesome

Depends on what you look like. If you're atleast average looking then its not

This site and the internet in general are giving me very mixed messages about blacks in Asia.

Sometimes people say Japan and Korea are fine if you're black, and that China is the racist one. Like one day people will tell me to go to Tokyo or Seoul or Okinawa if I want a cute Asian gf. I'll be watching tourist videos or will be reading stories about black guys going to SK and Japan and having good times and then reading stories about China's animosity towards blacks.

Then the next day I hear about how China is doing good things for Africa and how students there are finding love and stuff, and that Korea and Japan hate blacks and avoid them in the subways/trains. I'll read tourist blogposts about how cold people are to them and that most women would rather jump off a bridge than even look at me and the only women that’ll want me are either deranged uggos or frumpy and aging in the face like Naomi Osaka’s mom

Southeast Asia is weird too. black sexpats are all over youtube telling other black guys with yellow fever to go there, but I hear that that they'll have blacks deported because they think we have Ebola or something.

Not sure about Central Asia, but I am interested in it. It's kind of fascinatingly mysterious, if that makes sense. There's next to no blacks that could give me a bad rep so that's nice, but that also means their only experience with blacks is in the media which might leave a bad impression. Would love to visit Kazakstan if I thought I had a chance with a hapa qt.

you typed out all that for a ricecel bbc spam post

nigga

You'd better stay at home,mutt san.

Find a Westernized Asian here.

Friendzonedass nigga

Why does this dumb racebait gets so much attention, but mines way more crative and funny racebaits don't?
Fuck all of you.

Attached: 1616341385623.png (169x158, 44.6K)

Most women are short I just like short japanese women if you’re a manlet I’m sorry then

Same, except my racebait gets fucking banned

I had trips planned to NYC, Cali, and Florida for this exact situation, but I don’t know how to appeal to westernized Asian girls and I obviously can’t match with them on Tinder. It’ll just be me strolling out at night like a predator just looking for single Asian women at parties and clubs.

You're a white incel larping as black, I've seen you in plenty of threads.
Black incels don't exist.

the people who say that black men will have no luck are white yellow fever fags
a lot of women will want to fuck you just for the experience

You are just a robot.
Go to Any Forums and stay with the self-defeating robots there.
You are insecure as fuck. Any Forums is full of guys like him and they post their hand and all.

Attached: 1623226705989.jpg (1255x959, 130.87K)

t. I say this as a jewish/armenian guy who lived in china and south korea but only dated russian girls*
asian faces are too weird for me

I don’t want to be a self defeatist. I go on Any Forums and unless I roll my thread at the right time and get a few black and white anons willing to help me out I’m going to drive my advice thread into the crosshairs of some pissed off Any Forumstard and a BBC troll who will take turns shitting up my thread and pissing each other off. If I DO get guys willing to help me then the Jannies are very quickly to delete it and tell me to go to /adv/ where I’ll either get guys telling me to be myself or the aforementioned pissed off Any Forumstards and blacked fetishists.

*okinawa/seoul

Black men are strong

Attached: 1641882363508.webm (1920x1080, 1.62M)

>some pissed off Any Forumstard and a BBC troll
I post BBC bait on Any Forums but only on Any Forums because it is funny as fuck and because Any Forums an awful board in general with nothing but racebait, so it doesn' matter in the end.
I realize that BBC posters attract Any Forums posters that's why in more serious boards (yes, I consider Any Forums to be a way more serious board than this shithole that only racebait non-stop) I don't racebait at all.

I suggest ignoring almost everything on Any Forums has to say because people here are fucking morons with no real lofe experience or just baiters trying to to get some laughs.

Literally the worst board for dating advices.

Attached: 1612278498056.png (236x224, 111.19K)

People here do give genuine non meme relationship advice, even on interracial ones, but it quickly sets off the incel chuds when its done.