Americans are scum

Americans are scum

Attached: 1643679064272.jpg (991x1000, 164.63K)

fuck thanksgiving

Are you an abo?

it's been 400 years

woah..

Me on the top right thanking God for giving my Anglo ancestors guns and immune systems

Imagine being so fucking bitter that even if Americans want to literally celebrate brotherhood of peoples you will still point to some bad thing that happened.

You know there weren't that many native americans in the USA compared to other american countries

Attached: 3274832.jpg (640x521, 72.93K)

Opechancanough was a retarded savage and he and the powhatan got what they fucking deserved. I give thanks every year for us manifesting destiny and civilizing this land.

>muh Native Americans, t. chinese living on Tibetans' land
>muh Native Americans, t. russian living on Siberians' land
many such cases

we live above the bones of our native ancestors

So were the natives. Their homes were built on the bones of the tribes they massacred.

>tf
>tp
Fucking kill yourself your country drove entire peoples to extinction. Tasmanian Abbos are fucking extinct and you think you have ANY right to tell us about our natives?

Attached: 724AD9A3-D8B9-4EE2-98A1-FCF91EA7B67B.jpg (750x673, 135.95K)

Colonizers really see no problem with this, huh?

Attached: 1539517876143.jpg (800x1191, 731.12K)

>The scrotum of the last male Aboriginal Tasmanian, William Lanne, was crafted into a tobacco pouch after his death

Maybe squaws should've tried not losing.

Oh man that's some bad juju, everyone knows building on an indian burial ground is asking for a curse

Think of all the parking spaces we could’ve had

unironically grim

>want to literally celebrate brotherhood of people

Yes
Klling the people who helped them not starving

united statians are scum

>American's are scum
>yeah de-
>Aussi
Lel nice b8 in all fields

Yeah. It's a feel. I have to assume at least some Americans would think twice about shopping there.

Not the heckin natives! They were good boys! They didn’t deserve to be genocided!!

"brotherhood of all peoples" makes no sense
if everyone is your friend, no one is
think about it

>OH NO! SOME MEXICANS ARE EATING A TURKEY! BUT SOME BRITISH PEOPLE KILLED NATIVE AMERICANS 400 YEARS AGO! HOW COULD THAT MEXICAN FAMILY SIT THERE AND EAT?
True American Patriots

Literally natives couldn’t compete. Euros with their societies and modern amenities would have easily outgrown the natives. The only thing wrong was the breaking of treaties. It’s not like the natives were saints themselves and most died from disease. To be honest though, many natives would kneel for a white spouse anyways.

Please deport me back to europe

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend.