Is anti-German senitment a thing in your country?

Is anti-German senitment a thing in your country?

Attached: 1920px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (1920x1152, 1.57K)

yes

Attached: 1597388821699.png (394x526, 150.51K)

No we admire germany

yes

There's always that cringe Serb dude in an Any Forums thread shitting on Germany whilst having several of his relatives live in Germany

I hate germans with a passion

No they are our brothers

It was, then it wasn't. Germans for most of American history refused to assimilate, still spoke and wrote in German, etc. During and a few years after WW1 the government cracked down and completely erased their culture, banned the speaking of German in public, and and forcefully assimilated them. It was effectively cultural genocide and yet, I don't feel bad we did it.

Yes.

Germany was a divided country like us, and their government values relations with South Korea, so most of South Koreans are kindly to Germany. And I don't know why, but many Asians have a strong tendency to worship Germany. But I don't like Germany. Because I know they don't like Asian countries. I think It is quite pathetic unrequited love that Asians envy Germany.

Ja, die Deutscherhund sind der Schechte.

Like 100 years ago yeah, not anymore.

No.

They are our greatest ally

>imagine giving a damn about people who despised Herr Schoppy

Yes. My mother when provoked starts calling Germans hitlerites.

No it isn't actually

No, most people either like Germany or are indifferent about them.

A lot of brazilians die every year to sustain german's cocaine habits.

Yet, they can't even direct their emotions to anything that isn't twitter quarrel and populism. So they will keep on dying, and likely thinking highly of the germans.

Stupid folks are a liability.

Attached: 4983843984938943.jpg (797x546, 147.25K)

*Schlechte.
I have to go to bed, I'm getting tired.

South Korea is friendly with both Russia and Germany, but I prefer we to be friendly with Russia. If you're a South Korean and go backpacking in Moscow, the locals will say, "Oh, you're from South Korea? That's cool." But, when You go backpacking in Berlin, you hear only swear words, "Go back to Asia right now." and remind it Berlin is the most open minded place in Germany. It's no secret that Germanic countries are highly westcentric/eurocentric. It is common for Asians to be looked down upon by the locals when they travel to Switzerland, Germany, or Sweden etc.

Not really, it's actually the opposite.

Why do you give a shit about that? They are just people. Most aren't that bad, but they aren't that great either.

it should be

dis germanigga a kraut lmao. lil plant boi fr