It's a well known fact that asian genes are the most dominant of all genes

it's a well known fact that asian genes are the most dominant of all genes

Attached: ambf.webm (576x1024, 1.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBv9uaPJ5vM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we will all be asian in 200-300 years

Attached: 1643680840606.webm (576x1024, 1.48M)

Is that why Argies all look like indios despite being white?

Hahahahaha, it's almost exactly like that.

And I like it.
These idiots that thinkg that happas will look like final fantasy characters are in for THE surprise.

Beautiful black baby.

Attached: nigga_pepe.png (512x497, 118.68K)

>it's a well known fact that asian genes are the most dominant of all genes
They aren't, most babies come out lighter, and softer featured. Their features start to develop as they age.

Attached: tiger woods.jpg (2668x2001, 1.1M)

>These idiots that thinkg that happas will look like final fantasy characters are in for THE surprise.
hapas are objectively the most attractive race

Attached: I5PTvTroMWXTl9H1.webm (540x960, 910.83K)

very cute

This, most blasians look more black when they're older. This also applies to a lot of mixed blacks though. When I was a baby I was super light and almost asian looking. Now i'm tan and more black looking

I think that most of them aren't really that good looking, but like 5% are absolutely god tier and hotter than any other race or mixed combo I've seen.

Why are they're genes so strong?

Attached: Booba.jpg (900x1200, 116.48K)

As a mutt family reunions are really weird -- I can be at one time in the middle of a bunch of white people, being the only brown person but in the other side of the family I'm like tintin in Congo.

tiger woods is not half asian half black. He is 1/8 jew 1/4 white 1/8 jew and 2/4 black
stop lying lol most half black asians look SEA

>china will save the world by sending all their surplus males to africa, thereby raising the average african iq

I kneel

Nah

Most of them look more black.

Attached: images (20).jpg (660x439, 36.48K)

that sounds kino

>bfam

Attached: pepe.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

It's very weird even when all Brazilians share pretty much the same culture bar some differences between classes. I can only imagine how much worse it must be if the other side is a totally different culture.

I have a friend who does baby swimming lessons, she's a white mom with a white baby but every now and then she won't shut the fuck up about how cute the asian babies in her class are

most people in any race aren't attractive user.
> but like 5% are absolutely god tier and hotter than any other race or mixed combo I've see
this is what makes them the most attractive race

the Kpop / anime century

cope, pic related is half black half japanese model named joe oliver. He looks 100% japanese. He doesn't even speak english

youtube.com/watch?v=bBv9uaPJ5vM

Attached: hapa.jpg (1080x1349, 190.78K)