This confuses and enrages people outside the deep south

>This confuses and enrages people outside the deep south

Attached: 799275806d773a339cb61b0bd5c4673f.jpg (640x640, 83.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R0O3jnLvBxw?t=6140
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no it doesnt it looks good

Crayfish?

now I want a country boil :(

YOU'LL EAT ZE SEABUGS

Attached: 1588382616119.jpg (236x250, 9.15K)

brother

sissified soimen

I think Chinese also eat those
It's good but annoying to eat

That corn looks tasty. The potato too. I have no idea what the red stuff is but I hope you enjoy it.

We like to eat crayfish with beer as well

Attached: --BeerBrut.jpg (640x640, 181.23K)

I thought this was cartel gore

is it safe to cook in the plastic bag

You mean prawn? These aren't native to Asia

>you will eat ze sea bugs

God I fucking love cajun food

what is with these tiny portions

>crabs too spicy

Shreveport Louisiana is Peak Louisiana right after Mamou and Leesville. And it 100% better that shitty tourist nigger infested New Orleans

No
When I went to Shanghai they ate crayfish like crazy

You think that Americans on Any Forums would be different and wouldn't show complete ignorance of the world outside the US. But time after time they prove you wrong.

Crayfish are very popular in may parts of the world: Nordic cunts, East slavic cunts, China and many others. Meanwhile, in much of the US people seem them as weird and exotic. Here's a famous scene from the film "Brat 2" where some Russians try to cook some crayfish in Chicago and an American (homeless nigger, kek) comes up and tells them they're crazy: youtu.be/R0O3jnLvBxw?t=6140

In this case yes, I'll eat the bugs. Etouffee is delicious.

Attached: CrawfishEtouffeePlate.jpg (2048x1365, 373.26K)

Damn, it won't let you watch it here, just go to around 1:42:20 (and turn on English subs).

>Meanwhile, in much of the US people seem them as weird and exotic.
Not really, it's more that they're so expensive that most people don't get to eat it.

Russians and nordics are larpers when it comes to crawfish. They only eat it because "wow so cool and unique". American Southerns eat them by the pounds because we want the meat.

>2$ to 0.50 a pound.
>expensive

timestamp?

Also, the link in the first post contains a timestamp.

That nigger is right. Crawfish used to be considered poor people food. Literal bug vermin that feed on fish poop and detritus. Still delicious

1:42:30

we just eat it because its convinient delivery system for alcohol