Why don't black guys want their kids to look like them?

why don't black guys want their kids to look like them?

Attached: 1643570619514.jpg (640x1027, 299.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F3R4ypAQMIo?t=12
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Marrying an attractive, sane, white woman is the Black American Man's version of winning the lottery.

Attached: 20220111_171107.png (674x641, 481.25K)

They always do, though more importantly they always culturally identify with Black culture even when they're as light as Mariah Carey. The white parent loses on both fronts

Attached: GTY_obama2_cf_160812_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 34.2K)

heh

Attached: 1642928271068.jpg (1568x740, 279.5K)

>They always do

sure lol

Attached: Family-Photo-Drake-Instagram-Drake-and-Sophie-Brussaux-Son-Adonis-Baby-Album.jpg (900x899, 128.71K)

does it matter? mutthomes is irrelevant now

Attached: B4540F48-DF01-4DF5-923C-9CD49EA6BB22.jpg (1200x674, 63.78K)

Drake is already half white through his Jewish ancestry, and guess which side he identifies with most? the BLACK side, as will his son. Same with Doja. None of them want to identify with the white side, you mad whiteboi?

Attached: doja-cat-sza.jpg (3096x3096, 1.39M)

That’s because they’re forced to. America is so autistic with their one drop rule meme that a octaroon is still considered “black” and therefore a “nigger”. Historically, mixed race kids had nowhere else to go but their black families.

Because every single black knows they improve their genes by being with anyone that isn't black.

most of them identify as mixed

if they could identify as white they would lmao

>discounted women
>women
neither of those, I like sword fighting

>as will his son
Lmao that’s gonna be so silly considering the kid is literally blond haired and blue eyed. What about Drake’s grandson if his son also marries a white women? Will he be black too?

>Same with Doja
This bitch used to hang out with Any Forumstards and has a song called dindu nuffin.

t.cuckposter

>That’s because they’re forced to. America is so autistic
No they aren't, that's just racist nonsense spouted from white people who get upset about black people having pride in themselves Something that the white has tried to beat down for centuries now, and failing.. Even The Weeknd who is Ethiopian and from Canada is proud of being black despite some autistic incels here objections

The white envies the fact that blacks have a sense of belonging, even after the attempts to take it away from them, they still found it, while "whiteness" is a non-existent thing. White people HOPE for an ethnostate they HOPE for some white concept that unifies everywhere white, but it just doesn't happen

erm... it's spelled Black nowadays, sweetie

>most of them identify as mixed
KEK, lies
youtu.be/F3R4ypAQMIo?t=12
You mad?

I'd date a black woman, but she would have to be well educated and, just like me, would have to come from a nice family.

The problem is that I'm traditional I want the girl that takes my virginity to be the girl I marry and start a family with (contrary to the stereotype), but I have yellow fever. It's so bad that it's lowering my common sense and rationality and I can seriously, most-assuredly see myself marrying some prostitute straight from Thailand or SEA.

Attached: 0d8.jpg (596x739, 23.28K)

>Thailand
My bad, thailand is in sea.

>who get upset about black people having pride in themselves
What do they have to be proud of desu

The reality is, white people have been larping blacks for centuries now kek

Attached: Behind every Huwhite.jpg (2152x6850, 2.98M)

You’ve got it all backwards. To white Americans, the concept of “Whiteness” is the most precious thing in the world. Which is why the one drop rule is even a thing. Literally just one drop of non-white blood is considered a stain. They threw out mixed race children and forced them to go to their black families because Whiteness represents purity, Cleanliness, and beauty. Whites are, secretly, the most prideful race in America. They LOVE their blue eyes and they LOVE the blonde hair.
In America the racial caste system was literally just whites vs everyone else. If you aren’t pure white, you aren’t worth shit and it would be ridiculous to try and claim your white background, because pure blooded whites don’t consider you one of them.

The Weeknd is Ethiopian but in the 1800s he’d be considered just another nigger to white Americans so it would be ludicrous for him to try and claim otherwise

>In America the racial caste system was literally just whites vs everyone else.
During segregation weren't the other races treated as honorary whites? I even heard black African diplomats got pissed because no one would allow them anywhere.

Blonde hair only looks good on women and green eyes > blue eyes.

the only authentic and original cultural output of the last 100 years in this country

>Drake is already half white through his Jewish ancestry
I've said it before, White Women are nature's bleachers.

pic is an average Afro-American man, 20% anglo blood and dark skinned. Kid is basically white, but has just enough "spice" to him that you know he's his biological son.

what it takes white guys a century+ to do, a white woman can accomplish in 1 generation of fucking.

Attached: maternal bleaching alyssa fluellen instagram.png (1878x672, 2.28M)

Whitecels on suicide watch
One drop rule was never widespread nor is it a thing in today's time. You see more white people today trying to tell black/brown people what they are and being obsessed over genetics.

nafri opinions in us history are irrelevant