Do people get upset about interracial relationships in your country...

Do people get upset about interracial relationships in your country? Personally I have no problem with any kind of interracial pairing, when I see another race of men with a white woman I instantly see them as a friend and a fellow race mixing chad. Most couples who race mix have a subconscious respect for one another from personal experience.

Attached: Asiancels.png (960x768, 588.42K)

obbessed we're taking over your country kek. Most asian girls like asian guys. Keep making threads about asians you ugly fat white pig

Pic is unrelated I'm not talking about any race in particular

Built for wide wog schlongs

most chinese people I know are married to other chinese
the only ones who bitch about it are incels that look like OPs pic

why is jesus asian in this picture?

the african immigrants are already stealing all the qt asian girls. their schlongs are too powerful

I feel like it's the same 1 britcel making these posts. He probably can't achieve anything in life so he wants a race war, and has to play each side to do it (eternal anglo as usual)

>Make thread about how it's stupid that people get upset about interracial relationships
>Chinkcels get upset in the thread about interracial relationships

Pottery

learn english retard

>learn english retard

Attached: asias strongest man.jpg (750x870, 64.69K)

How many Asian qts are in Australia?

Enough for every white man to have many

Attached: Asian exchange students.jpg (2008x1084, 641.76K)

I hear there aren't that many black men in Australia. Will there at least be one that's into an educated black twink?

No, it's taboo to have any opinions that concern anything close to racial relationships that arent positive affirmative actions.

I do see as a weakness on the part of the weakest race of the couple.

For exemple, the asian women in the picture look racially dominat, and the guy... Just the common submissive white racial fetishist.

I don't know, Asian women and Black men seem to be an uncommon pairing. I'm sure if you try you could overcome that though. But you would probably have more luck just going to Japan or Korea.

I keep hearing mixed messages about Japan and Korea. One day I'm hearing I'll find a bunch of qts there looking for a black boyfriend and then the next day I hear most women there would rather throw themselves off a bridge than look at me and the only women I can get are either fat/frumpy like Naomi Osaka's mom or deranged.

jesus was korean

what part of hongkong are you from?

Asian girls love black guys.
Unironically Black betas do amazingly in Asia.

Attached: korean grill.png (1026x660, 1.09M)

There's always going to be a percentage of women in every country who are willing to try new things. Maybe it's easier in certain countries for certain races but if you are decent looking I don't think there's any country you can travel to and not be able to find women who are open to hanging out.

Japan is alright for blacks, pakis, indians and whites.
The most inclusive place in East-Asia.
China and Korea are a mixed bag, ranging from not caring that much to being straight-up racist. Except in Guangzhou where BMAF is very common.

Attached: 1630900261054.jpg (1255x959, 130.96K)

I would estimate like 30-40% of women are willing to be in an interracial relationship.That's like 1/3 women, so your odds are pretty high. I've been all over the world and I haven't found a country yet that I was unable to find pretty local women to fuck.