Why are Asian girls like this?

Why are Asian girls like this?

Attached: asian boi.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBQJbB6Z6Eg&ab_channel=DavidBond
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>am Asian and an Asian girl cucked me for a white guy

Attached: 1641170092836.jpg (640x640, 51.04K)

Kek, he's even shorter than her and the asian guy

this hurts to watch

"asian" and "masculinity" don't go well together
asian men will be soon extinct

I’m white and I don’t like this. Where is a black man to mog this gentleman.

women be women

damn this is painful to watch, why doesn't he just leave the whore?

Is there a a bigger myth than "yellow fever"? In reality the ubiquity of WMAF is because Asian women universally have a white guy fetish.

I feel sad for the bugman.

>1 bf in one hand
>avoiding kissing whuuait guy in lips
>talking on phone with prop just another unknown man

this whore making fun of 3 men, wtf is wrong with women and why med let them treat them like this?

This women are the selectors. For White men asian women are just the path of least resistance.

Attached: Asian wom.jpg (606x506, 36.32K)

she made a sex tape with the blonde guy and it made news in Taiwan

This guy is pathetic. Imagine getting cucked by a turbomanlet in public. He should have been stamping him a second asshole.

This site has made me see Asian woman in a whole different light. I still have yellow fever though. I don't know what to do with it since I'm not white.

They are addicted to dominating men. They do anything for it, specially feigning submission (inversion of power), and even pretending to be raped.

It's what she is doing here.

And yes, I know most men are idiots, and will see her as some innocent damsel getting stolen. She is playing into that on purpose.

Actually, she wants them to fight for her in a private rooster fight for her ego's entertainment.

where is the video?
ofc its taiwan, land of the lowest T. asians

HONK HONK HONK

I don't know where to find it, the guy filming is David bond and has been doing this for a while. He's made the news a few times in China and Taiwan for sleeping with women see webm

Attached: trip to asia.webm (400x225, 2.56M)

They are both cucks.

They are both getting controled by a single asian women in public.

This is her demonstration of power (and vice). No one else's.

Men just can see that because they are.... Submissive. Exactly like those two men.

>looks like me
ok, traveling to asia now, see ya boys

Based Bond. I didn't know that classic video was made by our guy David Bond. CEO of sexpatting.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 12.11.35 pm.png (368x698, 494.06K)

>I don't know what to do with it since I'm not white.
I don't understand why Asian men complain. There're still cute Asian women that prefer them. Not just in Asia, unironically if guys like the twink in the OP just hit the gym and dressed more stylish they could get an Asian Stacey. Imagine being a BLACK guy with yellow fever. Even with all my money the best I could get is Naomi Osaka's mom.

Why does the white guy still make out with her when it's clear that she is taken and is holding hands with her boyfriend? At least reject the girl out of sympathy so the Asian guy wouldn't be further humiliated. He's probably one of those white guys that get an ego boost when they score an Asian chick and like to demean Asian men.

he's public enemy number 1 on Asian reddit

White men have completely ruined an entire generation of Asian women

Attached: Asian exchange students.jpg (2008x1084, 641.76K)

who is that guy

There's no hope for Taiwan or Japan. They have to be destroyed.

Attached: taiwan scorched earth.png (864x776, 562.32K)

I heard cheating is considered normal in Japan for both men and women

Former pick up artist who failed in teh west but cucked so many Asians he made the news all over Asia

What's based about it?

If he was "based" he would have made all those common whores and sex tourists his business, and get them all working for him equally, as does the King of Thailand.

There is nothing "based" or impressive about paying to fuck a women anyone can fuck, in a place everyone can stay, and the most common race in the world.

Any one can do that.

They didn't.

It's the opposite. Again, look at Australia. It looks like you were invaded by the Genghis Khan army.

You look dominated and lost your tribal stronghold. Everyone, even the race you consider the most submissive, know you are the ones that will bend your knees the further for the least.

>There is nothing "based" or impressive about paying to fuck a women anyone can fuck
He's controversial because he fucks married women, not prostitutes

>If he was "based" he would have made all those common whores and sex tourists his business, and get them all working for him equally, as does the King of Thailand.

Ironically that's what he is doing right now. He is in south america building a harem with a bunch of girls who he uses as sex slaves and to make content for his onlyfans and he creates onlyfans for them and takes a cut. It's a polygamist pyramid scheme with David Bond at the top.

youtube.com/watch?v=TBQJbB6Z6Eg&ab_channel=DavidBond

the fact that he insists on holding her hand makes it way worse

If this is what domination feels like, then I wouldn't want it any other way.

Attached: Asian womb.png (1024x1280, 1.18M)