Thoughts on mexican culture?

Thoughts on mexican culture?

Attached: 28812172-8355519-image-a-20_1590441817414.jpg (634x1105, 55.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20200531094220/https://hoodsite.com/graphic-jalisco-new-generation-cartel-dismember-rival-from-la-familia-michoacana/
youtube.com/watch?v=PqiZ_gryYUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Rbm6GXllBiw
youtube.com/watch?v=MibydTowH1A&ab_channel=lucho0412
web.archive.org/web/20200907205413/https://hoodsite.com/homeless-man-dead-backflip-facebook-live/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder what could go inside someones head being at his place holy shit imagine a 5'2 beaner holding an arabian sword while menacingly filming your last moments

The fate of all CHIs

>I wonder what could go inside someones head being at his place
a bullet

lol

Fuck mexico, fuck mexicans and fuck amerimutts

everyone you see in this situation where the cartel is about to kill them probably deserved it for some reason

How does this one end?

high t martial warrior culture

caliente take

web.archive.org/web/20200531094220/https://hoodsite.com/graphic-jalisco-new-generation-cartel-dismember-rival-from-la-familia-michoacana/

he goes home and becomes a family man

youtube.com/watch?v=PqiZ_gryYUQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Rbm6GXllBiw

>cuts the head last
orcish!

noooo he is so pretty, did they kill him for it?

Thoroughly regret clicking that link

Youniggas are far more addicted to these videos than any mexican

That's some mexican cope. Many die because some retarded narco soldier thought better safe than sorry and kill some rando driving in their territory for whatever reason

So hot goddamn

hot?

i honestly would be happy, it'll end fast, it'll hurt but you won't feel much afterwards. You know what you got into, you know it's over.

The samsara wheels will keep turning, you'll be one with the universe.

Why don't they just stop committing crime and joining gangs? I hate criminals so fucking much they are actual subhumans.

My people are culturally enriching the US so I guess based

who is more powerful between jalisco and la familia, and wich one is the worst?

Arousing

>it'll end fast
oh no they will make sure your amphetamines IV is really well fed so you can feel every bit of it

the culture with most impact than any other culture (literally gave me PTSD, not even fagnime affected me that hard)

Attached: 1603657663356.png (320x295, 119.02K)

lmao you jerk off to brownoids?

la familia michoacana doesn't exist anymore but currently Jalisco Nueva Generacion is the worst cartel

Me and me.

Unironically IQ too low.

youtube.com/watch?v=MibydTowH1A&ab_channel=lucho0412

how can a country making such beautiful music also have such barbarity

Jalisco rn. They are Michoacános larping as jaliscos though

these days, sure thing, but around 2010 were things were really hot in the north of mexico it was literally all random

are you sure you don't want to redact that post? Your ISP might on the payroll

oh fuck they cut his limbs off while hes still alive and screaming. These people aren't human

Can you describe what happens in the video? I don't want to watch it

Attached: full (2).png (624x469, 213.26K)

They cut him into pieces, leaving the head for last.

they never cut the penis though, there are RULES

The familia michoacána still exists. The leaders nowadays are el pez and el fresa hurtado from guerrero

imagine last resort by papa roach taken literally

Thank god I'm not mexican

Mexico is one of those places that just needs an authoritarian government that makes these people disappear in the middle of the night

I mean theyre the only one commiting atrocious crime in the 21st century so theres not much more, truly the people of the future

Attached: 1631015976464.png (580x449, 244.28K)

they don't retard, you are probably thinking about Carteles Unidos which is not the same

im mexicoman and am addicted to this since 10 yo

>flag
wasn't a teacher decapitated in broad daylight because he was disrespecting muhammed?

Some teacher drew the prophet Mohammed and in retaliation got decapitated.

How often do new cartels spring up and collapse? I remember the zetas and sinaloa cartels lasted a good 10 years after the start of the drug war, but after the zetas fell apart it was the familia, templarios, cjng, one after the other. Even those self defense militias in michoacan got into it.

Penis are only cut when someone messes with the wrong girl.

web.archive.org/web/20200907205413/https://hoodsite.com/homeless-man-dead-backflip-facebook-live/

thanks now i'm addicted to another site

Holy shit these niggas are obsessed

Soy guerrerense. Yo se de lo que hablo

What happened to the Los Zetas? Did jalisco overtake them and become the most powerful cartel?

>Browses Any Forums
>Doesn’t know which boards post gore 24/7
new fags are the worst

Just use TheYNC they got all types of videos and Hoodsites were just stealing on them sadly they put a subscribtion to watch some videos now

itt Mexicans fighting to see who knows more about narcos. Man this is so tiresome.

>TheYNC
LMFAO what a fucking retard.